has anyone ever gotten bone shaving and then implants?

D

Deleted member 17920

Kraken
would that even work?

to create angularity without getting a completely disproportionate jaw like 99% of jaw implant results, would it be risky?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and nitesik
What an utterly retarded thing to do

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
I don't understand the point lol
why shave your jaw and then put big implants when you can just put normal implants?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad, Deleted member 23554, Deprived and 5 others
would that even work?

to create angularity without getting a completely disproportionate jaw like 99% of jaw implant results, would it be risky?
Not sure you can just get a small implant

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad, Deleted member 17920 and Danish_Retard
I don't understand the point lol
why shave your jaw and then put big implants when you can just put normal implants?
cuz then you will need to add a disproportionate amount of size for it to be angular

like arvid for example, his jaw was the right size but it was kinda round, if he just got some small implants it would look disproportionate to the rest of his face

cuz then you will need to add a disproportionate amount of size for it to be angular

like arvid for example, his jaw was the right size but it was kinda round, if he just got some small implants it would look disproportionate to the rest of his face
this forum is retarded when it comes to angularity you dont have to be the USS Zumwalt to be good looking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, mfk, Oberyn and 3 others

at that point is probably better to be on fillers for life

at that point is probably better to be on fillers for life
that still adds size adn can look uncanny and disproportionate to midface

someone that has nothing to lose needs to try this

that still adds size adn can look uncanny and disproportionate to midface

someone that has nothing to lose needs to try this
fillers look better than implants most of the times, unfortunately

fillers look better than implants most of the times, unfortunately
but why though? if you look at this result you can see that his jaw frontal angle is like 100 degrees whilst the ideal is 82-94 so it looks completely uncanny and his gonions are also wider than his zygos which looks like shit. if he got bone shaving before this wouldnt have been a problem and his jaw wouldnt look like that. Why is it a bad idea

but why though? if you look at this result you can see that his jaw frontal angle is like 100 degrees whilst the ideal is 82-94 so it looks completely uncanny and his gonions are also wider than his zygos which looks like shit. if he got bone shaving before this wouldnt have been a problem and his jaw wouldnt look like that. Why is it a bad idea

View attachment 1965154View attachment 1965155
just get a smaller implant nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
WHY NOT GET A SMALLER IMPLANT TO BEGIN WITH
because getting bone shaving and then a small implant wouldnt fuck up proportions? the reason why so many implant results look like shit is because they needed to add so much mass for it to be angular which completely messes up your harmony

because getting bone shaving and then a small implant wouldnt fuck up proportions? the reason why so many implant results look like shit is because they needed to add so much mass for it to be angular which completely messes up your harmony
okay then just try it

Just have deep dialogue with doctor and make sure its not too big..

Just get really thin sculpted implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 17920
I don't think it's a stupid idea at all... if your jaw is too 'box' looking it would make sense to shave it in some places then add width/height in others to give the angular look. This is why most jaw implants look absolutely terrible... they just add mass everywhere. To have a chiseled jaw you need it to angle in from the back to the front then widen at the chin which gives the true Chad look vs box faced.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and Avirochad
would that even work?

I have to do that but I don't think thats a good idea for 99% of ppl since it'd just be weird, why would you do that before implants.

In my case, I need to shave the lower/bottom part of my mandible to make it straight then add mandibular angle implants. Hoping to do that in Barcelona around may.
Tho: dont get silicon implants, bone resorption is real, only material worthwhile is PEAK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
I have to do that but I don't think thats a good idea for 99% of ppl since it'd just be weird, why would you do that before implants.

In my case, I need to shave the lower/bottom part of my mandible to make it straight then add mandibular angle implants. Hoping to do that in Barcelona around may.
Tho: dont get silicon implants, bone resorption is real, only material worthwhile is PEAK

What Dr. are you going to?

you guys just dont get it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
I don't think it's a stupid idea at all... if your jaw is too 'box' looking it would make sense to shave it in some places then add width/height in others to give the angular look. This is why most jaw implants look absolutely terrible... they just add mass everywhere. To have a chiseled jaw you need it to angle in from the back to the front then widen at the chin which gives the true Chad look vs box faced.
someone that gets it

If you just need small amounts get filler. Permanent one, not HA type.

If you just need small amounts get filler. Permanent one, not HA type.
No

If your mandible isnt straight, you probably dont just want to add mass

look at what i said above about the other guys result

Last edited:
@StrangerDanger

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
@StrangerDanger

Thoughts?
I get what you mean, works in theory dont know how practical it is
depends on the circumstances though I see many ways to approach it depending on the shape and size, maybe you only want to cut a portion of it thats exceeds it and compliment it with a custom implant, maybe you need a whole rehaul etc etc
its just theorycrafting at this point and you gotta analyze other factors like how does the soft tissue accomodate to the new structure and what not I assume
not relevant for most people its gotta be a very specific case

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and Shieda_Kayn