Has anyone ever had a online consultation with Dr. Ramieri?

fleurybobby

fleurybobby

Bronze
How was the consultation? Did he give you an appointment or a follow up? And is it all online or how does it work?

yeah, it's a consultation. he'll lay out a general plan of action and if you want to proceed you'll have another online meeting with him or you can go see him in person, i guess. i opted to not pursue treatment with him

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2
1/3 of total surgical fees to even get him to start PLANNING. Lol totally not sus

yeah, it's a consultation. he'll lay out a general plan of action and if you want to proceed you'll have another online meeting with him or you can go see him in person, i guess. i opted to not pursue treatment with him
Why didnt you do the treatment with him?

Why didnt you do the treatment with him?
because he didn't think I needed bimax. he said he'd do it if i had premolars extracted and braces to decompensate (which he recommends to a lot of people) but it was more like "if you insist..." than something he actually wanted to do. what he actually wanted to do was 10k custom genio, which is more than i paid for trimax in Turkey

because he didn't think I needed bimax. he said he'd do it if i had premolars extracted and braces to decompensate (which he recommends to a lot of people) but it was more like "if you insist..." than something he actually wanted to do. what he actually wanted to do was 10k custom genio, which is more than i paid for trimax in Turkey
Oh i see. I also think i need decomp since ive had invaislign before to fix overjet. How was the trimax in turkey tho? And you mind sharing the surgeon?

you got good experience with ramieri?
Nah not really. I had a consult with him but decided not to go since he doesn’t do surgery first for bimax. Also doesn’t do saddled infras though I’ve heard he’s planning on introducing them in the future. So I’m going with Safi

GIF by Got Talent Global
What do you think ramieri or safi?

• +1
Reactions: randomricecel
Oh i see. I also think i need decomp since ive had invaislign before to fix overjet. How was the trimax in turkey tho? And you mind sharing the surgeon?
it was fine

Wdym with „botches hard“?
I think ram tends to be more conservative and realistic with his movements, meaning his botch rate is low but the results arent as "chadifying". Safi is known for insane movements. Besides that, idk

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Mr Test and MTNAscension2
Surgeons can be bad at genios? I thought they were easy af. Do you know if ramieris genios are good?
Ramieri does a pretty good job. He’s a solid choice overall

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
Nah not really. I had a consult with him but decided not to go since he doesn’t do surgery first for bimax. Also doesn’t do saddled infras though I’ve heard he’s planning on introducing them in the future. So I’m going with Safi
He definitely does do surgery first. He just determined your occlusion wasn’t good enough for that.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and MTNAscension2
He definitely does do surgery first. He just determined your occlusion wasn’t good enough for that.
Yeah, I had trimax with him very recently, and it was surgery first. My occlusion was good but not perfect. He gave me the choice and said that doing decompensation and braces would allow for slightly more mandible advancement and a more natural looking lip position

• +1
Reactions: ascenscionisnear and MTNAscension2
He does do surgery first. He saw my scans/bite (compensated class 1, skeletal class 2) and asked 'when do you want Bimax?' JFL. It just depends how stable your current occlusion is

• +1
Reactions: ascenscionisnear
Yeah, I had trimax with him very recently, and it was surgery first. My occlusion was good but not perfect. He gave me the choice and said that doing decompensation and braces would allow for slightly more mandible advancement and a more natural looking lip position
How are your results like if you don’t mind me asking?

He does do surgery first. He saw my scans/bite (compensated class 1, skeletal class 2) and asked 'when do you want Bimax?' JFL. It just depends how stable your current occlusion is
When did you have a consult with him? Maybe he changed his stance.

I know that a while back at least he was against performing bimax on patients that had gone through compensation orthodontics.

This is my bite:
IMG 5554

I know that a while back at least he was against performing bimax on patients that had gone through compensation orthodontics.

This is my bite:View attachment 2783541
Back in September 2023

• +1
Reactions: cryoto

This is my bite:View attachment 2783541
Well I never had ortho, just a naturally compensated class II. May be different in this case

How are your results like if you don’t mind me asking?
I’m pretty happy with them.
IMG 7996 Copy
IMG 7997 Copy

Front and smile also improved hugely due to fixing SFS but cba to share full face at the moment. I may post about my experience, but I’ve been waiting for swelling to go down. The after pic is about 1 month post-op.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, FrenchareMedCucks, Gaia262 and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, FrenchareMedCucks, Marsiere214 and 3 others
Holy fucking shit you owe him your life
The funny thing is some people I saw recently that I haven’t seen in months didn’t even seem to notice. But the be fair, I used to jutfraud a lot, but my subhumanity was exposed if I had to talk or smile jfl

The funny thing is some people I saw recently that I haven’t seen in months didn’t even seem to notice. But the be fair, I used to jutfraud a lot, but my subhumanity was exposed if I had to talk or smile jfl
They must be mentally retarded, you look like a completely different person just from profile

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Memento Mori
View attachment 2784184View attachment 2784186
Front and smile also improved hugely due to fixing SFS but cba to share full face at the moment. I may post about my experience, but I’ve been waiting for swelling to go down. The after pic is about 1 month post-op.
how the fuck is your jawline/jaw so mich more visible? what exactly did you have done and what movements?

how the fuck is your jawline/jaw so mich more visible? what exactly did you have done and what movements?
I think perhaps the lighting is more favourable in the after pic, but definition is for sure a lot better at all times due to the skin stretch I guess. It was trimax + ramus widening (only ~1-2mm I think). I actually don't know all the exact movements; some of it changed on the day as there was an issue with my custom plates not fitting, resulting in them being used on the mandible only, with standard plates on the maxilla, and I think I ended up with more advancement than originally planned. I didn't really understand the Doc's explanation tbh.

However, I do know the mandible advancement was about 11mm on one side and 9mm on the other (correcting asymmetry). Maybe about 5-6mm advancement on the maxilla with a 4.5mm downgraft with tiny bit of clockwise roation. Can't remember genio movements but was mostly just vertical. Total increase in facial height of about 15mm apparently, which I imagine adds to the skin stretch effect.

Also I just realised one of the images is of my other side and flipped jfl. Not that it makes much difference anyway.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks
  • +1
Reactions: BlackpilledPlatypus
Nust going to ask did ypur front profile improve and how mcuh?
Yeah, I think it did quite a bit mainly from the vertical movements because I had short face syndrome.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and user123456
Bro, personally give him a BJ. Personally. Bc that italian pasta eating mf ascended you to chad side profile status so hard it’s actually unreal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Memento Mori, MTNAscension2 and 2 others
I honestly think you are one of his best results, very nice one bro. most of his cases are under advanced. short face cases are always so good. your dating life is going to change :LOL:

• +1
I honestly think you are one of his best results, very nice one bro. most of his cases are under advanced. short face cases are always so good. your dating life is going to change :LOL:
Thanks bro. I suppose I was advanced ever so slightly more than planned, as explained earlier in the thread. Still, I also had got a plan from Pagnoni and it had less advancement than Ramieri’s plan. Perhaps because I expressed my main concern as SFS. Pags plan had bigger vertical movements though which inspired me to ask Ramieri for more vertical movement too, which he agreed to do.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and Chris2001
Is that true about the under advancement? I feel like I’ve seen some of his cases get crazy advancement. Overall his results seem balanced.

• +1
Beautiful results. I seriously considered Ramieri, but went with Giant instead since it's a much much better deal for all the stuff I'm getting.

• +1
Beautiful results. I seriously considered Ramieri, but went with Giant instead since it's a much much better deal for all the stuff I'm getting.
How is your experience with Giant so far?

How is your experience with Giant so far?
Overall pretty good. He’s extremely busy, but he usually answers my questions instantly or within an hour or two. Gives very detailed responses to questions, too. I’ll update y’all with post-op care and such soon after my surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Asspear and fleurybobby
Overall pretty good. He’s extremely busy, but he usually answers my questions instantly or within an hour or two. Gives very detailed responses to questions, too. I’ll update y’all with post-op care and such soon after my surgery.
Im a bit confused on if Giant is a surgeon or just an implant designer. If hes just a implant designer then do you know what surgeon you are going with to put the implants in?

Im a bit confused on if Giant is a surgeon or just an implant designer. If hes just an implant designer then do you know what surgeon you are going with to put the implants in?
Liam is an implant and osteotomy designer. I believe he’s studying to be a craniofacial surgeon, too. Celal and Dr. Serder will be installing the implants, but Liam will be supervising and assisting in the operating room

• +1
Reactions: fleurybobby
Liam is an implant and osteotomy designer. I believe he’s studying to be a craniofacial surgeon, too. Celal and Dr. Serder will be installing the implants, but Liam will be supervising and assisting in the operating room
And I imagine Liam is from Giant? And im also almost sure that Giant is realsurgerymax

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Memento Mori and Deleted member 32196
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Memento Mori, Deleted member 32196 and 2 others
update me bro. also pm me with what are you getting done and your face rn if ur comfortable.

Celal has a lot of negative reviews online, both Turkish and international. Is there any reason Giant is working with him? Also does he plan bimax and trimaxes without implants? Thanks in advance btw!

• +1