Has anyone ever thought of paying a girl to larp as your girlfriend for pics?

6ft4

Kraken
You would need to find a girl who agrees to the idea of taking pics with you in several locations, while posing so that it looks like she is your girlfriend.
You should have absolutely no mutual friends so the larp can't be uncovered, easy for a social recluse like me.
Another part of this plan is that you will make an insta page using a fake female name and the profile pic will be you and her together
Build up some following so it seems believable then set the page to private
Once you post pics with her to your own insta you tag her fake account in it and leave comments on your posts from her fake account
What is the purpose of all this? pre-selection theory
You will then message girls on instagram asking them for their snapchat, trying to lead it to a slay and if they check your page they will be curious if they see you are in a relationship with a hotter girl than them. If they question you on it you can just say you recently broke up with her but if she believed you that would kill the halo of you being off limits so when she checks your "girlfriend's" account she will see that on her profile there is still a pic of you together.
She might take your word for it even if she believes you're lying because now she wants to fuck you, or if she questions you on it you can just say that she just hasn't updated her insta yet and is taking a break from social media.

You might ask: why not just get a real girlfriend and post pics? If you did you wouldn't be able to message other girls, lying about being newly single for long before it blows up in your face and your girlfriend breaks up with you and you can no longer post pics with her to keep the pre selection halo alive.

Another tactic you could take with the fake girlfriend is to like several pics of a girl you're interested in from your own account, then with your fake gf account you message that girl saying "hey I seen Billy is liking all of your recent pictures, I was wondering if you know him" she replies saying she doesn't know you then you reply saying "okay, well he's my boyfriend so I thought something was up, is he messaging you?" she replies with no and convo ends but then this girl thinks that you have got a hot girlfriend who's super obsessive and paranoid over you to the point where she is messaging girls on insta because she stalks what pictures you have been liking
You can then hit up the girl from your own account and if she brings up the convo with your fake gf you can play the larp that she is actually your ex but still freakishly obsessed with you and messaging girls just because you liked their pic, legit halo

Thoughts on my aspie plan? I know you are the king of statusmax theories here @Digital Hitler

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Deleted member, thegoat and 11 others
Thats just pathetic

Yeah, I’ve done it

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Thats just pathetic
If my photoshop skills were good enough I could make a composite face image of an attractive girl (that doesn't actually exist) and photoshop her into pics with me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, ManzareK, n0rthface and 4 others
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Ethniframementalcel
If my photoshop skills were good enough I could make a composite face image of an attractive girl (that doesn't actually exist) and photoshop her into pics with me
Thats still super pathetic

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
You would need to find a girl who agrees to the idea of taking pics with you in several locations, while posing so that it looks like she is your girlfriend.
You should have absolutely no mutual friends so the larp can't be uncovered, easy for a social recluse like me.
Another part of this plan is that you will make an insta page using a fake female name and the profile pic will be you and her together
Once you post pics with her to your own insta you tag her fake account in it and leave comments on your posts from her fake account
You will then message girls on instagram asking them for their snapchat, trying to lead it to a slay and if they check your page they will be curious if they see you are in a relationship with a hotter girl than them. If they question you on it you can just say you recently broke up with her but if she believed you that would kill the halo of you being off limits so when she checks your "girlfriend's" account she will see that on her profile there is still a pic of you together.
She might take your word for it even if she believes you're lying because now she wants to fuck you, or if she questions you on it you can just say that she just hasn't updated her insta yet and is taking a break from social media.

You might ask: why not just get a real girlfriend and post pics? If you did you wouldn't be able to message other girls, lying about being newly single for long before it blows up in your face and your girlfriend breaks up with you and you can no longer post pics with her to keep the pre selection halo alive.

Another tactic you could take with the fake girlfriend is to like several pics of a girl you're interested in from your own account, then with your fake gf account you message that girl saying "hey I seen Billy is liking all of your recent pictures, I was wondering if you know him" she replies saying she doesn't know you then you reply saying "okay, well he's my boyfriend so I thought something was up, is he messaging you?" she replies with no and convo ends but then this girl thinks that you have got a hot girlfriend who's super obsessive and paranoid over you to the point where she is messaging girls on insta because she stalks what pictures you have been liking
You can then hit up the girl from your own account and if she brings up the convo with your fake gf you can play the larp that she is actually your ex but still freakishly obsessed with you and messaging girls just because you liked their pic, legit halo

Thoughts on my aspie plan? I know you are the king of statusmax theories here @Digital Hitler
Cheat in every way possible

ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY AND THEY IN TURN MUST PROVE BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT ANY POST MADE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED WITH IT WAS MADE WITH CLEAR HOSTILE INTENT. IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL FUTURE POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT THE USE OF THIS, BE IT DEVICE, IP, OR INDIVIDUAL SERVES ONLY AS A VECTOR OF SATIRE AND RESEARCH. ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED IN THIS BODY OF TEXT ARE TRUE FACTS AND LEGALLY BINDING.
This user isent SATIRE he means everything he says

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY AND THEY IN TURN MUST PROVE BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT ANY POST MADE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED WITH IT WAS MADE WITH CLEAR HOSTILE INTENT. IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL FUTURE POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT THE USE OF THIS, BE IT DEVICE, IP, OR INDIVIDUAL SERVES ONLY AS A VECTOR OF SATIRE AND RESEARCH. ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED IN THIS BODY OF TEXT ARE TRUE FACTS AND LEGALLY BINDING.
attention fbi im sorry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
Cheat in every way possible
Legit, this thread was partially inspired by watching this video
In summary he says: this bitches aren't playing fair so you can't play fair, you have to play to win

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Yliaster

good idea
go to ukraine or russia you will find willing girls there

truly aspie, u just broke my autism meter, congrats :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Not sure why people are laughing at OP's idea and calling it pathetic,if I had the money I would do the same shit,just more professionally and upfront.

Having pictures with an attractive girl in your Instagram = Social Proof = Coochie Magnet = Everyone wanting to get to know you and follow you etc etc.Its basically a high IQ business model today to have an attractive girl by your side because you get treated better by Society.

Even Video Game companies like IGN have now mostly women they're using to promote their brand,and if you read through the comments under their videos you'll see what I mean.Women today have soo much value that they are essentially an asset to any successful business enterprise

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, noodlelover and 6ft4
Any one try this, see if it works?