Has anyone ever told you that you could be actors or models?

Darkeningstar

Darkeningstar

Dark
Thread

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, wsada and Imretarded?
Yeah I have been told both

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, N1666 and Darkeningstar
yeah. by family before. that doesn't count tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 14vic, wsada, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
Been told I could be an actor at the acting classes. Modelling not in a million years until trimax + infras.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, butterworld, coispet and 2 others
Been told I could be an actor at the acting classes. Modelling not in a million years until trimax + infras.
acting mogs modeling tbh in pay and status but modeling is easier by a lot

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, Xangsane, owlofathena and 2 others
I love acting substantially more also, cinema at large is one of my goals to pursue.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, coispet, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
No but I've been told I can be a footballer which is something that won't happen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Ryldoo IS COPING, wsada and 2 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and HarrierDuBois
The latter because I’m tall and dark skin

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, Darkeningstar and Imretarded?
Yes but I was frauding

• +1
Yes but I was frauding

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, skkrrrtcantdo and Imretarded?
I can see it, similar structure and twink body fuark.
dude or a hoe. bet now
IMG 6199

did you publish your philosophy book
Thanks for the confidence but I haven't even started. I'm in the stage of my life of just trying to lay out a basic ground of what my philosophy even is.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Imretarded?
Thanks for the confidence but I haven't even started. I'm in the stage of my life of just trying to lay out a basic ground of what my philosophy even is.
tale lsd and speed that shit up

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, asdvek and Imretarded?
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?
My cousins told me I could be an actor and some of my girlfriends told me I could be a model, does that count?

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
Yes both
Chose football tho

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and HarrierDuBois
Actor no model yeah

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and Darkeningstar
i’ve been scouted few times while walking in central london for modelling agencies like storm and select but i never went through because im too tall (6”5)

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
yeah
Danny devito 252 x 322 gif 2l57ddnyfhg54atl

i've been told i look like a reincarnation of danny devito. inkwell things.

Fuck no lol. After Trimax and infras

i’ve been scouted few times while walking in central london for modelling agencies like storm and select but i never went through because im too tall (6”5)
Those are scammers, not real agencies, they don't approach people on the street...

Those are scammers, not real agencies, they don't approach people on the street...
lol storm model management and select models are jfl, i’ve been in both their studios but they rejected me cuz of my height. search them up if you don’t believe me

• Hmm...
lol storm model management and select models are jfl, i’ve been in both their studios but they rejected me cuz of my height. search them up if you don’t believe me
i thought select was good? you went in miami as well?

• +1
Reactions: zub111
I block modelling agencies after they accept me and get a dopamine rush. subconsciously I know theyd sniff my irl subhumanity

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and zub111
No such thing...

• +1
Reactions: Medatlantoid
No such thing...
you have no knowledge of the industry, there is rarely any models who are 6”5+ unless they are genuinely psl gods. most modern day fashion uses models who are between 6ft-6ft3 at most, runway models are all pretty much equal height. and i’m not a psl god hence my rejection, but it still is an ego boost at the fact i’ve been scouted a few times

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Darkeningstar
and i’m not a psl god hence my rejection, but it still is an ego boost at the fact i’ve been scouted a few times
So....basically you were rejected because you're not attractive enough, not because you're too tall, that was probably just an excuse, so they wouldn't say straight to your face: "Nigga, you ugly!".
Saying you're too tall, sounds more like a compliment, just like some people who are rejected at job interviews are told they are "overqualified".:feelskek:

So....basically you were rejected because you're not attractive enough, not because you're too tall, that was probably just an excuse, so they wouldn't say straight to your face: "Nigga, you ugly!".
Saying you're too tall, sounds more like a compliment, just like some people who are rejected at job interviews are told they are "overqualified".:feelskek:
jfl why would they scout me if im so ugly? im not saying im chad, im high mtn. and being tall means nothing plus modelling agencies are brutal they would’ve told me “ you don’t have the look” or some bs like that

jfl why would they scout me if im so ugly? im not saying im chad, im high mtn. and being tall means nothing plus modelling agencies are brutal they would’ve told me “ you don’t have the look” or some bs like that
To fulfill their quotas, to gather personal data like names, addresses, phone numbers, etc., there are tons of reasons.

To fulfill their quotas, to gather personal data like names, addresses, phone numbers, etc., there are tons of reasons.
then they would scout everyone they see on the street lol. i didn’t come here flexing i actually admitted i was rejected but you still show jealousy, maybe there is a reason why you have 35k posts🤔

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and Medatlantoid
then they would scout everyone they see on the street lol. i didn’t come here flexing i actually admitted i was rejected but you still show jealousy, maybe there is a reason why you have 35k posts🤔
This would make people suspicious, they scout selectively, they also probably look for certain types of people so they can then sell their data to other companies that also operate in the show business like casting agencies that look for actors, body doubles, extras, dancers, etc.

This would make people suspicious, they scout selectively, they also probably look for certain types of people so they can then sell their data to other companies that also operate in the show business like casting agencies that look for actors, body doubles, extras, dancers, etc.
holy copium 💀💀💀💀

• JFL
You only get paid a lot of money as a male model if your a big time male model like gandy. Females make way more money in all forms of modeling especially runway.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Darkeningstar
Model, loads of times
Actor, never

• +1
No but I've been told I can be a footballer which is something that won't happen
If you were in an academy from age 8 there would have been a good chance.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena