Has anyone ever told you that you could be actors or models?

you have no knowledge of the industry, there is rarely any models who are 6”5+ unless they are genuinely psl gods. most modern day fashion uses models who are between 6ft-6ft3 at most, runway models are all pretty much equal height. and i’m not a psl god hence my rejection, but it still is an ego boost at the fact i’ve been scouted a few times
Also most models are weird alien looking MTNs these days

• +1
Reactions: zub111 and Darkeningstar
If you were in an academy from age 8 there would have been a good chance.
It's very hard to be a footballer because other ppl can just pass the academy by paying or if their dad are friend with the academy owner and stuff i dont have anything like that, they can bench the good player for a shit player just bc their dad is friend with the academy owner

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
But I wasn't bro, that's the thing.
Same a lot of your early life is dictated by your parents, school and just having fun being a kid. Most kids are not thinking about the future that's the thing.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Same a lot of your early life is dictated by your parents, school and just having fun being a kid. Most kids are not thinking about the future that's the thing.
You have to play like Messi here to pass an academy without paying or having connections, it's shit here unfortunately, you need to have connections to be a footballer. It's like that in every country but less in some like germany, in america it's the worst, to be a footballer its basically all about knowing the right person and having connections not skill. That's why being a footballer is hard and the phase of being a footballer is absolutely shit and sucks.

• +1
yes many times that I could be a great actor and someone also told me model but idk acting is a good job in hollywood but modelling is trash

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Also blackpill exists at being a footballer too, you need to be tall and weigh a lot, not be some fat kid or a short twink. Messi just got lucky bc he was very good, if ur a twink who is short and framecel/weak u cant be footballer probably but if u have connections u can. Blackpill exists everywhere

• +1
You have to play like Messi here to pass an academy without paying or having connections, it's shit here unfortunately, you need to have connections to be a footballer. It's like that in every country but less in some like germany, in america it's the worst, to be a footballer its basically all about knowing the right person and having connections not skill. That's why being a footballer is hard and the phase of being a footballer is absolutely shit and sucks.
It's also a short career as well. Mbappe dad was also a football coach and mbappe wouldn't have been playing for France if his parents weren't from two former french colonies of the francafrique. In Cameroon french is the most commonly spoken language.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
It doesn't count if your mother says it. It only counts if a woman, who is not part of your family and is not a relative of you, says it.

• +1
Also blackpill exists at being a footballer too, you need to be tall and weigh a lot, not be some fat kid or a short twink. Messi just got lucky bc he was very good, if ur a twink who is short and framecel/weak u cant be footballer probably but if u have connections u can. Blackpill exists everywhere
It depends on what position you play. Centre half needs to be tall and strong. Wingers are usually the shortest but you can also get tall ones like Ronaldo at man u. Messi also had growth problem so he would have been shorter if Barcelona had not paid for it.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and asdvek
No, but someone said I should be in the UFC, just based on the way I looked, whatever that means

• +1
yeah

• +1
@Darkeningstar guess my looks level
In my experience it depends on at least a couple of factors, the most important being:
- frequency, assuming impartial judgement
- what the perception of model and actor is where you live (but I imagine it is quite similar elsewhere)

I think to get it a fair number of times you have to be at least HTN, good number of times Chadlite, very often Chadlite+

I think you're between Htn-chadlite

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
In my experience it depends on at least a couple of factors, the most important being:
- frequency, assuming impartial judgement
- what the perception of model and actor is where you live (but I imagine it is quite similar elsewhere)
Yeah one fag told me I could model if I were taller and how I had the vibe of some 90s classic models JFL with bone structure
I think to get it a fair number of times you have to be at least HTN, good number of times Chadlite, very often Chadlite+
I get it often jfl
Tbh I wouldn’t want to be an actor or model
I think you're between Htn-chadlite
YAY! PATPAT!
Why?

• +1
Yeah one fag told me I could model if I were taller and how I had the vibe of some 90s classic models JFL with bone structure

I get it often jfl
Tbh I wouldn’t want to be an actor or model

YAY! PATPAT!
Why?
Because you wrote that it happened to you without mentioning the number of times and when so I decided to bet it happened to you several times

Last edited:
  • +1
@Xangsane
What do you think about the fact that only acquaintances have told me this despite the fact that I have been approached several times in person and received many extremely positive compliments?

• +1
Once they told me I should model
Maybe they were talking to someone behind me

• +1
It doesn't count if your mother says it. It only counts if a woman, who is not part of your family and is not a relative of you, says it.
Obviously, but curiously, it never happened to me except in relationship and in the period 15-19 I received a lot of positive feedback

Model surprisingly :feelskek:

Here where I live it's used as a compliment to indicate a conventionally attractive appearance
yes for the lead
but character actors are needed aswell

• +1
@Xangsane
What do you think about the fact that only acquaintances have told me this despite the fact that I have been approached several times in person and received many extremely positive compliments?
Probably a strong HTN+?
Because you wrote that it happened to you without mentioning the number of times and when so I decided to bet it happened to you several times
how many do you think?
PAT PAT!

• +1
Yes, but I don't know if it counts because they were trans jfl

(they were hot anyway)

• +1
how many do you think?
PAT PAT!
I don' t know.

Probably a strong HTN+?
Yeah, maybe. I tend to consider myself around chadlite because I noticed big differences between the treatment I was getting and the treatment a guy who was considered cute was getting. Or even in relation to some htn "slayers" that I knew, although I had no status

What are your best features? @Xangsane