Has anyone ever tried run blatant self praise game in the presence of foids

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
I've fallen victim to overestimating foid IQ and sentience in the past but the more I think about the ridiculous reasons that foids will fuck subhumans for, the more that my estimation of foid sentience goes down.

Since I have no social circle and have no reason to care about girls talking behind my back, I have a plan should I ever have a reason to interact with girls in person again

My plan is to abandon all instincts to be reserved about self praising and just blatantly praise myself but in a non smug or arrogant way but instead in a completely normal tone like I don't even register that the things I'm saying are out of the ordinary

I witnessed foids in school/college who managed to develop attraction to subhumans who were low sentience enough to arrogantly praise themselves despite not excelling in a single category, imagine how they would react to someone who is 90th percentile in every category and praises themselves in such a direct manner that it leaves foids no room to debate about their superiority (I am hoping surgery-cension takes me to 90th percentile face)

I honestly think being humble is one of the biggest ways you can cuck yourself with girls (if subChad) because you assume that girls can read where you rank against other men in the same way that men can read where you rank, but women simply don't have the sentience necessary to distinguish between subChads and believe the lies of larping subhumans rather than truth of modest above average guys

I honestly think if a girl fucked a guy with a 6 inch dick who told her he had a 9 inch dick and fucked a guy with a 7.5 inch dick who told her he had a 7.5 inch dick she would think to herself that the 6 inch dick guy has a bigger dick and start to prefer him for it

It leads to the funniest convos when you meet with other PSLers and talk about how much poor your success rate is with girls and how over it is but if you even hint at something like that in a joking manner with normies they literally start to think in their mind that you are a lower value member of the tribe than they are and will see you as a weak link that they can talk shit about to try climb over in the hierarchy.

This is why I will have no shame in future over blatantly praising myself in front of normies because even if it makes them rage internally when you say it, their subconscious will trigger them to show you more respect for it. You can't hope to function around normies in a manner conducive to social circle slays unless you play them at their own game and put on an act to manipulate them

Lets say I'm working as a bouncer again and have to deal with foids. If I get in a conversation with a waitress and she asks me about things I've done in life, rather than making up some larp story to try and impress her, I will find a way to work in self praises that can't be disproven.
Lets say she asks if I've got in many physical altercations with customers before, I could say I have gotten into almost none while I've witnessed other bouncers have lots of them then say:
"when you're high in intelligence it's pretty much impossible not to be able to find a way to diffuse the persons anger and make them calm down
When you are dealing with people prone to anger, so long as your high in intelligence and speak to them in a way that shows this, they will always calm themselves down"

This would be at the light end of self praise, another way could be nonchalantly saying something like "I'm extremely intelligent" or "I have an extreme amount of opportunities with women" in a situation where it holds some relevance to the convio.
Don't even say it with a smirk on your face like you're looking for a reaction or trying to flirt, just say it as if you are stating a fact like 2+2=4, I doubt foids will have encountered anyone aspie enough to consciously evolve to a higher level of boasting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Ricochet, mehman and 11 others
I think that there is something to being confident. Humans are a social species that evolved to live in small groups. In the past, a man couldn't be confident without having the goods to back it up in a small group where everyone knew everyone else.

In fact, I think showing fear and nervousness is a turn off to women.

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet
dating should not be that complicated brother,like if you ever find yourself over thinking scenarios in your head about women like this then.....you know what the deal is :Comfy:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, chadtindermoney, mehman and 3 others
ngl you are kind of onto something with this. dudes who hype themselves up get a lot of shit talking done behind their back but at the end of the day they still get laid and are popular.

most social successes I had in life was when I blatantly lied and made shit up to sound cool, and bragged constantly.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, litaz, klip11 and 1 other person
I've fallen victim to overestimating foid IQ and sentience in the past but the more I think about the ridiculous reasons that foids will fuck subhumans for, the more that my estimation of foid sentience goes down.

Since I have no social circle and have no reason to care about girls talking behind my back, I have a plan should I ever have a reason to interact with girls in person again

My plan is to abandon all instincts to be reserved about self praising and just blatantly praise myself but in a non smug or arrogant way but instead in a completely normal tone like I don't even register that the things I'm saying are out of the ordinary

I witnessed foids in school/college who managed to develop attraction to subhumans who were low sentience enough to arrogantly praise themselves despite not excelling in a single category, imagine how they would react to someone who is 90th percentile in every category and praises themselves in such a direct manner that it leaves foids no room to debate about their superiority (I am hoping surgery-cension takes me to 90th percentile face)

I honestly think being humble is one of the biggest ways you can cuck yourself with girls (if subChad) because you assume that girls can read where you rank against other men in the same way that men can read where you rank, but women simply don't have the sentience necessary to distinguish between subChads and believe the lies of larping subhumans rather than truth of modest above average guys

I honestly think if a girl fucked a guy with a 6 inch dick who told her he had a 9 inch dick and fucked a guy with a 7.5 inch dick who told her he had a 7.5 inch dick she would think to herself that the 6 inch dick guy has a bigger dick and start to prefer him for it

It leads to the funniest convos when you meet with other PSLers and talk about how much poor your success rate is with girls and how over it is but if you even hint at something like that in a joking manner with normies they literally start to think in their mind that you are a lower value member of the tribe than they are and will see you as a weak link that they can talk shit about to try climb over in the hierarchy.

This is why I will have no shame in future over blatantly praising myself in front of normies because even if it makes them rage internally when you say it, their subconscious will trigger them to show you more respect for it. You can't hope to function around normies in a manner conducive to social circle slays unless you play them at their own game and put on an act to manipulate them

Lets say I'm working as a bouncer again and have to deal with foids. If I get in a conversation with a waitress and she asks me about things I've done in life, rather than making up some larp story to try and impress her, I will find a way to work in self praises that can't be disproven.
Lets say she asks if I've got in many physical altercations with customers before, I could say I have gotten into almost none while I've witnessed other bouncers have lots of them then say:
"when you're high in intelligence it's pretty much impossible not to be able to find a way to diffuse the persons anger and make them calm down
When you are dealing with people prone to anger, so long as your high in intelligence and speak to them in a way that shows this, they will always calm themselves down"

This would be at the light end of self praise, another way could be nonchalantly saying something like "I'm extremely intelligent" or "I have an extreme amount of opportunities with women" in a situation where it holds some relevance to the convio.
Don't even say it with a smirk on your face like you're looking for a reaction or trying to flirt, just say it as if you are stating a fact like 2+2=4, I doubt foids will have encountered anyone aspie enough to consciously evolve to a higher level of boasting
Legit tbh

ngl you are kind of onto something with this. dudes who hype themselves up get a lot of shit talking done behind their back but at the end of the day they still get laid and are popular.

most social successes I had in life was when I blatantly lied and made shit up to sound cool, and bragged constantly.
You are a PSL

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer
I was bragging to a foid the other day about how I bought a Honda superbike she wanted a ride on my imaginary bike so bad lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and litaz
Good, subtle humble bragging is legit and imo very important in NT social dynamics. Openly and casually acknowledging various talents and strengths but downplaying them a little if they get directly mentioned, trying to recontextualize situations so as to be able to show off in various small ways, etc. This much better works if you're jackofalltradescel or IQcel though. It best works with sapiosexual girls but with most normie girls it will boost you in their eyes a little if you're not autistic about it

honestly idk whther humble or bragging is ideal

maybe just in the middle? idek igive up too confusing

Damn I just run oofy doofy game and larp as low iq

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
I wouldn't be surprised if some girl acc thought like this

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Ricochet
Someone actually posted solid advice here. I'm shocked

• Woah
Reactions: 6ft4