Has anyone found a natural way to make eyes less bulgey?

eyebagcel

eyebagcel

overdosed on media and phenopill
Frog eyes
AF261DD9 CE04 4056 8F9C EB1EC6ADCEB5

are caused mainly by an excess amount of tissues and swelling behind the eye pushing the eye outward

is there a way to fix this in even the slightest? a bad thyroid makes it worse so it’s possible that making your thyroid more functional will make your eyes better. but i can’t find any anecdotes of this

don’t want to resort to orbital decompresion

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deprived
don’t want to resort to orbital decompresion
If you're eye isn't actually protruding it can be fixed with fat grafts or filler. Take a picture of your eye are from the side and see if it actually just comes out of the skull or it's just a soft tissue issue.

If you're eye isn't actually protruding it can be fixed with fat grafts or filler. Take a picture of your eye are from the side and see if it actually just comes out of the skull or it's just a soft tissue issue.
it’s a both issue for me. i’m getting my under eyes fixed but i don’t think that will fix how my eyeballs make my eyelids so rounded.

eyelids are anchored into position by the inner canthus so no matter how much one augments the infra and supra orbital it won’t change the eyelids and eyeballs position

Last edited:
does tom hardy have protruding eyes?

i guess augmenting with implants and fat grafts could make buggy eyes look passable