Has anyone got any videos showcasing what clubbing is like?

D

Deleted member 31457

Worship Nature
Either personal videos or videos online on yt

From what I know the normies go to a pub first to get tipsy and then queue up to the club and then once they're in there I have no idea what happens I wanna know what happens from there

Like what kinda music plays, what everyone gets up to and what it looks like on the inside

I find it interesting cuz it's something that literally everyone my age has been experiencing on the regular since 18

I'm 21 and don't even know what being drunk feels like

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and cutie_pie
I don't have video because you get kicked out if you do that. In the UK it's shit. Girls come with their group, they leave with their group unless a really hot guy is there, some clubs don't let u on unless you are high SMV or have girls with you.
Inside its also pretty shit. If you are an introvert you will hate it
One time I went with my celly mates from school and we basically sat in the corner like subhuman gremlins making comments about the few attractive women there and thats it.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, humanoidsub7 and Danish_Retard
lame if you’re a wallflower

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
@cutie_pie we haven't spoke in a while, how you doing nig

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie
Why?

Ded srs?
Yes. Near London has a lot of that.
Clubbing is a waste of time if you're sub5. Maybe go once, just so you know what it's like, then give up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
Clubbing is a meme if you don't have friends to go with. I bet most users are friendless (I am).

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 31457 and 1 other person
It's honestly not that good. It IS if you can walk in, pull a girl and walk out with her. Then and only then is it good.
>Long lines both outside and IN.
>Lines for the bar AND toilet...
>The slowest of walkers, MY fucking god I'm getting mad just thinking bout this one
>Seriously cunts walk in and stop in the doorway acting all confused and shit and you have to physically push them out the way
>So you get to the bar, you order a vodka and soda water, that's gonna cost you $13
>Its full with ice, watered down vodka and a spoonfull of sodawater because the bartender filled the fucking cup with ice you don't need
>Ok so you find a open space to stand, suddenly your personal space is filled with cunts and slags trying to walk into a even fuller space (why? idfk).
>Some girl approaches you, you can't hear a word she's saying because the DJs playing "tonights gonna be a goodnight" in 2023
>You dance with a girl, you scream "COME HERE OFTEN?!" "YEAH ALL THE TIME"
>You think "huh" as you pounder how many guys shes fucked in this club
>Leave, try to catch a taxi or uber home. They overcharge you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 18582 and 2 others
Clubbing is a meme if you don't have friends to go with
I went with my nerdy friends a few time we were all too high inhib to approach so we kept to our own group and ended the night in red light district lol

you need to be tall and have hyper nt dominant friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457 and Deleted member 19994
It's honestly not that good. It IS if you can walk in, pull a girl and walk out with her. Then and only then is it good.
>Long lines both outside and IN.
>Lines for the bar AND toilet...
>The slowest of walkers, MY fucking god I'm getting mad just thinking bout this one
>Seriously cunts walk in and stop in the doorway acting all confused and shit and you have to physically push them out the way
>So you get to the bar, you order a vodka and soda water, that's gonna cost you $13
>Its full with ice, watered down vodka and a spoonfull of sodawater because the bartender filled the fucking cup with ice you don't need
>Ok so you find a open space to stand, suddenly your personal space is filled with cunts and slags trying to walk into a even fuller space (why? idfk).
>Some girl approaches you, you can't hear a word she's saying because the DJs playing "tonights gonna be a goodnight" in 2023
>You dance with a girl, you scream "COME HERE OFTEN?!" "YEAH ALL THE TIME"
>You think "huh" as you pounder how many guys shes fucked in this club
>Leave, try to catch a taxi or uber home. They overcharge you.
this ^

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 31457
Clubs are not fun

It happens every night, after like 1-2 hours of dancing i just suddenly stop and think "im bored as shit" but i keep moving around cuz i guess my friends arent bored yet

I would rather go to a nice restaurant or go on a boat

I like swankier gatherings tbh

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
You could get drunk alone to see what it's like you know

Idk never been to a pub or a club. Well, actually I have been to a pub with my dad, but it wasn’t a real one. It was in some arena thing