Has anyone gotten a rhinoplasty or canthoplasty and how were your results?

D

Deleted member 6488

Kraken
I am thinking about getting both bc of my NCL and big nose.

Rhino and cantho are easy surgeries. The difficulty comes when you try to augment bones with osteotomies, implants, and distraction osteogenesis. Bones should be the focus. Majority of human beauty comes from bones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
@wereqryan if i can loss some body fat % doesn't that show on the face? i can also wait for a few more years for more development in my face area like you guys said?

@wereqryan if i can loss some body fat % doesn't that show on the face? i can also wait for a few more years for more development in my face area like you guys said?
Yes you should wait tbh. Wait till you're 21. In the meantime, you could do the the cantho and rhino.

I recommend maintaining a healthy weight, but not losing too much otherwise you can end up looking gaunt since you have a face that lacks width and anterior projection.

Rhino and cantho are easy surgeries. The difficulty comes when you try to augment bones with osteotomies, implants, and distraction osteogenesis. Bones should be the focus. Majority of human beauty comes from bones.
If canthoplasty is an easy surgery than what cheap surgeon should I go to? I know Taban is as expensive as all hell

If canthoplasty is an easy surgery than what cheap surgeon should I go to? I know Taban is as expensive as all hell
No clue man. I'm thinking of visiting this turkish guy:

@wereqryan i know this sounds fucking stupid, but do you have any tips on convincing parents? even though i make my own money, i dont know how to tell them?

@wereqryan i know this sounds fucking stupid, but do you have any tips on convincing parents? even though i make my own money, i dont know how to tell them?
I've been fighting tooth and nail with my dad for money so I wish I could help here tbh.

wow lol. how old are you. also does my nose look fixable, or not?

rhino is not easy. most of them looks pretty unnatural and it's gay.

• +1
Reactions: northafrfrench
rhino is one of the most complex surgeries actually

• +1
Reactions: northafrfrench and DianabolDownie
rhino is one of the most complex surgeries actually
i'd rather keep fatass undefined almost jew tier nose than live with a botched/uncanny rhino

shiit. rhino is one of the biggest things I need but its easy to fuck up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 2846
i'd rather keep fatass undefined almost jew tier nose than live with a botched/uncanny rhino

honestly ur nose may be okay bc you face that isn’t pretty boyish.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
honestly ur nose may be okay bc you face that isn’t pretty boyish.
Wait nigga who showed you my face

wait nvm im retard, i pm'd it once, and I posted it on the old server a couple times

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Ocelot

op is a roastey

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie