Is there any surgery to get rid of epicanthic folds and raise nose bridge?

Deleted member 6341

Deleted member 6341

Retired.
I have typical Chinese epicanthic folds and low nose bridge. When I pinch the skin in between my eyes, they disappear and look much better to me. Is there any surgery that I can do ?

• +1
Reactions: amkcel, Racky, thecel and 1 other person
well i'd like to do that too
my nose is kinda italian so it has a bump but the bridge is lower

• +1
Reactions: amkcel and Deleted member 6401
It's called medial canthoplasty. But you can try do nasal bridge augmentation first since it will pull the epicanthal fold.

• +1
Reactions: Racky, thecel, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Racky, thecel and Deleted member 6401
I saw the results of this procedure, they're absolutely underwhelming. Fuck, it sucks to be Asian and have such failos impossible to change.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, LostYouth, reptiles and 3 others
medial epicanthoplasty
double eyelid surgery

20200414 045648

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, LostYouth and Deleted member 6401
I saw the results of this procedure, they're absolutely underwhelming. Fuck, it sucks to be Asian and have such failos impossible to change.

It only changes the eyelid, doctor will cut the skin, a bit of fat and muscle. No changes to the bone. It's like digging dirt to find diamond, waste of time if the diamond (bone) is not there. If you have deep set eye with decent brow-ridge prominence, it will look better. This is my eye after double eyelid + medial canthoplasty. Unfortunately most East asian don't have deep set eye so it will worsen your eye area instead (will look more prominent). I'm lucky my eye is relatively deep set compared with other East Asian.

Attachments

• eye.jpg
    eye.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 57
  • before.jpg
    before.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Racky, thecel, Deleted member 6341 and 3 others
Surgeon name? That's a good result.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
It only changes the eyelid, doctor will cut the skin, a bit of fat and muscle. No changes to the bone. It's like digging dirt to find diamond, waste of time if the diamond (bone) is not there. If you have deep set eye with decent brow-ridge prominence, it will look better. This is my eye after double eyelid + medial canthoplasty. Unfortunately most East asian don't have deep set eye so it will worsen your eye area instead (will look more prominent). I'm lucky my eye is relatively deep set compared with other East Asian.
Top tier result OP! If you can get rid of that epicanthic fold, your eyes will look caucasoid. Lifefuel for Asians.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, CursedOne, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
@Chineseguyslefort pmed.

Top tier result OP! If you can get rid of that epicanthic fold, your eyes will look caucasoid. Lifefuel for Asians.

The doctor have removed the epicanthic fold, my lacrimal lake is just too short JFL (the doctor told me). My pfl is 2.8cm now, planning to do my nose bridge implant next, so it will pull the fold by another 1-2 mm.

• +1
Reactions: amkcel, Deleted member 6401 and Deluded Normie