Has anyone had a consult with Alfaro?

6ft4

Kraken
I just have a straight forward question to ask anyone who has because his secretary is fucking things up on me and it's not long until my consult

Yep I have what's up

I just have a straight forward question to ask anyone who has because his secretary is fucking things up on me and it's not long until my consult

i have preop tests and scans at the end of the month, then surgery in october

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Yep I have what's up
Secretary sent me a PDF saying
"Please, make a bank transfer 3 working days prior to your videoconference.
scheduled videoconferences are automatically postponed by our system if the receipt of the bank transfer hasn't entered our system 3 working days before the date of the videocall"

Does this mean it has to be sent on the exact day which is 3 working days prior to the consult or does it mean if it wasn't sent before it gets checked 3 days prior to consult, the consult is cancelled
I can imagine sending it exactly 3 days prior but it not showing up in their bank until the following day

Last edited:
i have preop tests and scans at the end of the month, then surgery in october
Did you have a web consult and if so were you asked to pay 3 working days in advance?
See post above for full explanation

Secretary sent me a PDF saying
"Please, make a bank transfer 3 working days prior to your videoconference.
scheduled videoconferences are automatically postponed by our system if the receipt of the bank transfer hasn't entered our system 3 working days before the date of the videocall"

Does this mean it has to be sent on the exact day which is 3 working days prior to the consult or does it mean if it wasn't sent before it gets checked 3 days prior to consult, the consult is cancelled
I can imagine sending it exactly 3 days prior but it not showing up in their bank until the following day
No no it's just the deadline date that you need to have sent the money by. I had an online consult and then just sent them a screenshot of the confirmation message when it transferred. Make sure you transfer in euros though.

Offtopic but you are in for a shock when u see the price of surgery my dude

• +1
Reactions: APJ and metagross
No no it's just the deadline date that you need to have sent the money by. I had an online consult and then just sent them a screenshot of the confirmation message when it transferred. Make sure you transfer in euros though.

Offtopic but you are in for a shock when u see the price of surgery my dude
Okay cool. It was just the wording that threw me off, why not just write it as "please transfer money at least 3 working days before"
I spoke to someone a while back who had a consult with him so I have an idea of what to expect in terms of surgery price
Do you plan on going ahead with him? What surgery are you considering?

Okay cool. It was just the wording that threw me off, why not just write it as "please transfer money at least 3 working days before"
I spoke to someone a while back who had a consult with him so I have an idea of what to expect in terms of surgery price
Do you plan on going ahead with him? What surgery are you considering?
Not sure basically. I want Bimax + Genio + jaw width increase minimum but I only have like $20k saved so not really an option for me rn. I took a sleep apnea study last week so I'm hoping I can get some of it covered if it comes back positive (hopefully with Alfaro cos my countries surgeons are all fucking retards and don't even know what CCW is lol)

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
What procedure gives jaw width increase?
Did he say how many mm of advancement with bimax?
Can you pm me the price he's quoted you?

What procedure gives jaw width increase?
Did he say how many mm of advancement with bimax?
Can you pm me the price he's quoted you?

In my first consultation i asked him about making jaw wider (i wanted implants too) and also wider chin.

He told me i wouldnt need implants because he could make all that with the bimax... Anyways ill go into details in the preop visit.

The only bad thing is that *I THINK* that if you dont like what the plan looks like, you have to pay for the planning (dont know how much) because they make you 3d scans and bla bla.

Last edited:
  • +1
In my first consultation i asked him about making jaw wider (i wanted implants too) and also wider chin.

He told me i wouldnt need implants because he could make all that with the bimax... Anyways ill go into details in the preop visit.

The only bad thing is that *I THINK* that if you dont like what the plan looks like, you have to pay for the planning (dont know how much) because they make you 3d scans and bla bla.
When I asked him about jaw widening in my consult, all he said was "your jaw will appear wider due to it coming forward" which is kind of a cope imo

• +1
Not sure basically. I want Bimax + Genio + jaw width increase minimum but I only have like $20k saved so not really an option for me rn. I took a sleep apnea study last week so I'm hoping I can get some of it covered if it comes back positive (hopefully with Alfaro cos my countries surgeons are all fucking retards and don't even know what CCW is lol)
What price range are we looking at for a bimax only?

When I asked him about jaw widening in my consult, all he said was "your jaw will appear wider due to it coming forward" which is kind of a cope imo
not cope, bsso widen the jaw by 4mm

not cope, bsso widen the jaw by 4mm
high iq user has entered the chat

can u enlighten us? is there examples, threads or any literature on this?

high iq user has entered the chat

can u enlighten us? is there examples, threads or any literature on this?

• Love it
Reactions: MeinChadf
@MD_Hopeful69