Has anyone here actually ascended with surgery

Deleted member 10413

Deleted member 10413

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸
I have seen lots of softmax ascensions (loox, larsanova, coldlightskin, sendmepicstorate) but I haven't seen a SINGLE full surgery ascension. I occasionally see someone get a one off surgery like tyrion but never a full $20k-$70k 3-6 surgery ascension.

So I'm generally curious if anyone here has actually achieved this (other than facemaxxed who I can't find a single picture of).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25566, Administrator, Lux and 1 other person
Me nigga. If you wanna see the results DM me

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Pumanator, Administrator and 5 others
I have seen lots of softmax ascensions (loox, larsanova, coldlightskin, sendmepicstorate) but I haven't seen a SINGLE full surgery ascension. I occasionally see someone get a one off surgery like tyrion but never a full $20k-$70k 3-6 surgery ascension.

So I'm generally curious if anyone here has actually achieved this (other than facemaxxed who I can't find a single picture of).
@SendMePicsToRate did surgery?

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
@SendMePicsToRate did surgery?
No he did a softmax ascension.
He used to look like this:

and now he looks like this:

• +1
Reactions: Administrator, Deleted member 11370 and joeveniro

JFL i thought it was puberty never began for my iq

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Administrator
i remember a lot of threads about guys that did surgery and slightly asnceded with that alone. who find it should bump

• +1
Reactions: Administrator and pizza
I got penis surgery and now my penis is 14 inches long

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Growth Plate, Pumanator and 3 others

Shit outcome look like a carrot tranny jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7126, Deleted member 9670 and Administrator
yeyeven

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Administrator
i want see some hardmaxxes ascencions too for mental masturbation

• +1
Reactions: Administrator and Deleted member 10413
Amnesia had biggest ascension with surgery
He had nose jobs, chin fillers, eye surgery

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 10524, Wallenberg and 1 other person
Other surgery ascensions:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
they just dont share it

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 10413
in the annual surgery we have many males in mid 20s making over 100k. yet most active users are teens

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT and Deleted member 10413
I probably ascended from 5psl to 6psl thru surgery

Don’t forget about @Salludon

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 10524
what did he do?
1. Neckfraud (Turtleneck)
2. Weightloss (Removed bloat and got hollow cheeks)
3. Fixed hairstyle
4. Used Minoxidil (or castor oil) on eyebrows and shaped them (probably with tweezers)
5. It also looks like he has acne scaring in the first picture so he might have used a derma roller

He can still heavily benefit from beta-carotene to get rid of his pale skin as well as strengthening his neck so he doesn't have to fraud. He should also dye all of his hair (On top of his head, eyebrows, and eyelashes) because a darker color would provide a better contrast with the rest of his skin. @SendMePicsToRate

Also I made a whole guide on this if your interested :feelshehe: : (https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-make-an-ascension-plan-from-scratch.327607/)

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
1. Neckfraud (Turtleneck)
2. Weightloss (Removed bloat and got hollow cheeks)
3. Fixed hairstyle
4. Used Minoxidil (or castor oil) on eyebrows and shaped them (probably with tweezers)
5. It also looks like he has acne scaring in the first picture so he might have used a derma roller

He can still heavily benefit from beta-carotene to get rid of his pale skin as well as strengthening his neck so he doesn't have to fraud. He should also dye all of his hair (On top of his head, eyebrows, and eyelashes) because a darker color would provide a better contrast with the rest of his skin. @SendMePicsToRate

Also I made a whole guide on this if your interested :feelshehe: : (https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-make-an-ascension-plan-from-scratch.327607/)
got any idea on what to do for hair that had kinda low density from birth?

got any idea on what to do for hair that had kinda low density from birth?
-First you should figure out your head shape (https://looksmax.org/threads/determine-your-face-shape.323495/)
-Next look up the hairstyles that harmonize well with your head shape (Just look up: hairstyles for X head shape)
-Then go to images and find a hairstyle that you like (and that goes with your low density hair)
-Finally look up styling guides on your chosen hair cut

Other than that there might be some products you can use to increase your hair density like applying minoxidil to your scalp (but I haven't look into it really) but you can consider getting some of those.

Shit outcome look like a carrot tranny jfl
Cope, looks like chadlite fuckboy. Mirin that ascension tbh was it just puberty or leanmaxxing, hair and eyebrows?

how the fuck did he grow a jaw like that?
@SendMePicsToRate mirin Chad

-First you should figure out your head shape (https://looksmax.org/threads/determine-your-face-shape.323495/)
-Next look up the hairstyles that harmonize well with your head shape (Just look up: hairstyles for X head shape)
-Then go to images and find a hairstyle that you like (and that goes with your low density hair)
-Finally look up styling guides on your chosen hair cut

Other than that there might be some products you can use to increase your hair density like applying minoxidil to your scalp (but I haven't look into it really) but you can consider getting some of those.
can perm help with making it look denser?