Has anyone here actually done a LeFort 3?

Deleted member 399

Deleted member 399

White Worshiping Eugenicist Curry Scum
I know Lefort 3 is a bit of a meme here, but for those many here with flat maxillas, this surgery can be very aesthetically beneficial, albeit very dangerous. So, have any of you done it or know someone that's done it? How much of a difference was there between the before and after pics?

EDIT: Just to clear this up: I'm not intending to get a Lefort 3. I'm just curious.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and SubhumanCurrycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 10172 and Ocelot
There are like 2 or 3 users who got a bimax but thats about it lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8699
This forum is just smoke. No one is doing anything and they go against doctors. Suggest L3 randomly without even knowing surgeons for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399 and buflek
u need to literally be deformed to get lefort 3 lol

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
u need to literally be deformed to get lefort 3 lol
They reserve it for patients with crouzons syndrome etc because the nerve damage risk of that surgery is pretty high
Imagine thinking a surgeon will give it to you because you said “Muh midface too long”

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: oatmeal, SPFromNY914, BigNoseSlavcel and 1 other person
I know Lefort 3 is a bit of a meme here, but for those many here with flat maxillas, this surgery can be very aesthetically beneficial, albeit very dangerous. So, have any of you done it or know someone that's done it? How much of a difference was there between the before and after pics?

EDIT: Just to clear this up: I'm not intending to get a Lefort 3. I'm just curious.

dude if you are going to just rot, just get a massive loan and get all your surgeries +steroids don't pay it back then flee to Europe for a few years serious.

You could of done this in 2019 they were practically giving the money away, now in 2020 its extremely difficult due to tighter lending.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
I plan to get one in 2022

Users who are viewing this thread

Back