Has anyone here actually gained height from mk677?

DianabolDownie

DianabolDownie

Banned
Id like to try it before my plates close, but I wont waste my time if nobody here has actually had results.
You can say how great and wonderful it is and that it totally works bro, but if nobody here actually has results, keep coping.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
@Gudru said it grew his nose and ears

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2227
Waste of fucking money and now my nose looks even more gruesome. Throwing it away as I'm typing. Fuck this gay fucking cancer earth fuck this all

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bustdown, Gengar, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 4 others
Those two parts of my body are way too big already. Even if it can increase height, I dont want to risk that.

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
Fuck this gay fucking cancer earth
3af.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Those two parts of my body are way too big already. Even if it can increase height, I dont want to risk that.
Soft tissue grows before hard tissue so there's your answer. My nose bump legit grew even more and it was already large.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Heightmaxing was a construct made up by desperate kids. There's the answer.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 2227 and LordNorwood
You will gonna be bloated and what @Gudru said is true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I haven't used it yet
But i grew 1 inch from milk

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
Only bloated me slightly if at all and helped me gain a lot of weight as well as eat more food.
I can confirm this does infact grow nose though & I'm sure ears too but it's hard to tell.

since I took it my nose got harder? more stiff? and grew about 10%. honestly not a problem for me though since I always had a small nose and now my nose is just a bit smaller then average.

wouldn't take it again.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Sarms are the biggest hoax of all time just use the real stuff get on hgh

Only bloated me slightly if at all and helped me gain a lot of weight as well as eat more food.
I can confirm this does infact grow nose though & I'm sure ears too but it's hard to tell.

since I took it my nose got harder? more stiff? and grew about 10%. honestly not a problem for me though since I always had a small nose and now my nose is just a bit smaller then average.

wouldn't take it again.
any product to make it slimmer then ?

wouldn't take it again.
Why would you ever take something that fucks up your nose and ears lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
didn't think it would. Like it said I wouldn't take it again but I'm not too worried about it. I put on 6-7 kg when I was on it so it's g
Sarms are a meme that went too far roids have less side effects and way way better results

MK677 alone won’t work, if you want to grow you need an AI and a GRHR+GHRP (you can use MK-677 with CJC-1295 dac in addition with GHRP-6, but not alone)

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Id like to try it before my plates close, but I wont waste my time if nobody here has actually had results.
You can say how great and wonderful it is and that it totally works bro, but if nobody here actually has results, keep coping.
No, i didn't.