Has anyone here done bimax (w/ a fucked up jaw to begin with) and it changed their life?

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Silver
Looking for some hopefuel to get me through this semester

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, rand anon, GunDevilHybrid and 5 others
From Subhuman to Subhuman
Do you think so oldcel? I felt more like from subhuman to htn/lite, .is niggers seemed to like his transformation

low subhuman to strong subhuman

progress
A progress is a progress i guess
Do you think so oldcel? I felt more like from subhuman to htn/lite, .is niggers seemed to like his transformation
He still won't get anything though, he managed to go from "very ugly" to "kinda ugly" and both don't get shit from women, the man had no potential and no decent or above average features at all with shit harmony, now he's just a subhuman with a good jaw, will have to be super NT and personalitymaxxed to get some action.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and xegigi
The inability for a surgeon to take even a remotely similar b/a is not a good sign

Also I can tell he has an overjet still, which is why they got him smiling
All of the before and afters of plastic surgery are frauded to a certain extent. For once I would like to see surgeons posting a b/a with the same lighting, same hairstyle, same angle, and no makeup. It pisses me off that I have to be the one to strain my eyes to evaluate how much of a difference a procedure made.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater

He still won't get anything though, he managed to go from "very ugly" to "kinda ugly" and both don't get shit from women, the man had no potential and no decent or above average features at all with shit harmony, now he's just a subhuman with a good jaw, will have to be super NT and personalitymaxxed to get some action.
how is that kinda ugly? are you autist or what? hes like minimum HTN side profile in the after

No way he is subhuman now. Lots of appeal for more mature girls (25+)

• +1
Reactions: nofap