Has anyone here done buccal fate removal to look more masculine? Can I combine this with fillers?

R

Red Fox

The fox has many tricks.
- I have quite a feminine face (hormonal imbalance during puberty and gene mutation, I have a very strange face, but everything else on my body is like a normal man, flat chest and 6.3 inch penis, because my dad is 6'2" tall and good looking, at least my penis isn't very small, I think that's the only good genetics I got from him).

So I talked to a few surgeons, but my insurance company (I'm in Europe) won't pay for the procedure because I'm not ugly enough (I'm like a 3/10). Also they would cost around 50,000 Euros

So this surgeon suggested to take out the buccal fat (his speciality is invasive jaw surgery, which won't work on me).

Can I combine this with fillers? I have a very feminine jaw and no cheekbones, also a snub nose

Solution
R
Brutal, aren’t you 5’4?
It's brutal and btw, I should have been 5'10 according to paediatricians and a very accurate formula predicting boy's heights, but early puberty messed everything up. My sister is 5'3", exactly the height that was predicted (brothers are usually 6-8 inches taller than their sister)
Anyone?

I thought about combining buccal fat removal (or partial BF removal) with jaw fillers (I have a strong jaw but it's feminine) and cheekbone fillers, like Radiesse

u got this bro

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
forums useless for questions now ova

• So Sad
- I have quite a feminine face (hormonal imbalance during puberty and gene mutation, I have a very strange face, but everything else on my body is like a normal man, flat chest and 6.3 inch penis, because my dad is 6'2" tall and good looking, at least my penis isn't very small, I think that's the only good genetics I got from him).

So I talked to a few surgeons, but my insurance company (I'm in Europe) won't pay for the procedure because I'm not ugly enough (I'm like a 3/10). Also they would cost around 50,000 Euros

So this surgeon suggested to take out the buccal fat (his speciality is invasive jaw surgery, which won't work on me).

Can I combine this with fillers? I have a very feminine jaw and no cheekbones, also a snub nose
How can you cope and breathe air knowing that your 6'2 dad mogs you into complete submission??

• +1
Reactions: Majkal and Red Fox
-
How can you cope and breathe air knowing that your 6'2 dad mogs you into complete submission??
Barely, and I've been depressed for as long as I can remember, meds and therapy do shit

(early puberty caused short and fast growth spurt in me, I'm just damn unlucky)

Brutal, aren’t you 5’4?
I'm 5'4 yes (very early puberty, at about 10, caused short and fast growth spurt in me, I'm just damn unlucky)

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
I'm 5'4 yes (very early puberty, at about 10, caused short and fast growth spurt in me, I'm just damn unlucky)
What’s your mom’s height? Even with precocious puberty, I’d expect you to be taller.

• +1
Brutal, aren’t you 5’4?
It's brutal and btw, I should have been 5'10 according to paediatricians and a very accurate formula predicting boy's heights, but early puberty messed everything up. My sister is 5'3", exactly the height that was predicted (brothers are usually 6-8 inches taller than their sister)

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Solution
What’s your mom’s height? Even with precocious puberty, I’d expect you to be taller.
She's about 5'2". Problem is I have a disorder that stopped my growth, it kicked in during puberty, I was a great looking kid before 11, then I dropped off. I had a chad future. But yes, I really am an unusual case, my growth spurt was very unusual and fast. In other cases, you are correct, but my case is relatively unique

• So Sad
She's about 5'2". Problem is I have a disorder that stopped my growth, it kicked in during puberty, I was a great looking kid before 11, then I dropped off. I had a chad future. But yes, I really am an unusual case, my growth spurt was very unusual and fast. In other cases, you are correct, but my case is relatively unique
brutal man.

• So Sad
Don't worry OP we can book an appointment with Donghoon Lee together :Comfy:

I'm actually saving to hardmaxx my face into also having a bit more cheek and jaw mass. As I wouldn't want to risk looking completely gaunt through buccal fat removal/bichectomy

• +1