Has anyone here ever tried lsd + weed combo ?

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Will give this shit a try next week
I heard weed insanely increases the effects of lsd and you trip like crazzzyyyyyyy
Will report back
@TsarTsar444 @Manletmachine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Manletmachine
no but did it with shrooms and definitely made me trip harder

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Will give this shit a try next week
I heard weed insanely increases the effects of lsd and you trip like crazzzyyyyyyy
Will report back
@TsarTsar444 @Manletmachine
I did it and it made it worse. Just take LSD pure and have some benzos just in case u have a bad trip.

I did it and it made it worse. Just take LSD pure and have some benzos just in case u have a bad trip.
Nah better to just take less LSD if you have a problem with it being too strong. What’s also great about weed is once you’re coming down and you smoke it’ll restart the trip.
“Made it worse” - so you had a bad trip in the first place. I took 2 tabs my first time and no bad trip. If OP takes a tab he’ll be fine

Nah better to just take less LSD if you have a problem with it being too strong. What’s also great about weed is once you’re coming down and you smoke it’ll restart the trip.
“Made it worse” - so you had a bad trip in the first place. I took 2 tabs my first time and no bad trip. If OP takes a tab he’ll be fine
No. I had a pretty good trip. I mean that weed made the effects of LSD worse. What do I mean by this? When the LSD hit, I felt great mental clarity in my thoughts. But weed made me feel like a retard or a crack addict in my line of thinking, so to speak. It made me not be able to differentiate the effects of weed and LSD, so I could control the trip less. I wouldn’t recommend it.
Maaaybe shen you’re coming down so it “restarts”, but it’ll have a complete different vibe. Instead of the euphoric MDMAlike “the world is so beautiful” vibe that LSD gave me at least, it would be more of what i described before.

No. I had a pretty good trip. I mean that weed made the effects of LSD worse. What do I mean by this? When the LSD hit, I felt great mental clarity in my thoughts. But weed made me feel like a retard or a crack addict in my line of thinking, so to speak. It made me not be able to differentiate the effects of weed and LSD, so I could control the trip less. I wouldn’t recommend it.
Maaaybe shen you’re coming down so it “restarts”, but it’ll have a complete different vibe. Instead of the euphoric MDMAlike “the world is so beautiful” vibe that LSD gave me at least, it would be more of what i described before.
Probably cuz you never smoke so you have a low tolerance. If you’re a regular smoker it will not make you a dumb zombie but you’ll just get that warm high feeling /it will enhance the trip

Probably cuz you never smoke so you have a low tolerance. If you’re a regular smoker it will not make you a dumb zombie but you’ll just get that warm high feeling /it will enhance the trip
If you’re a regular smoker you should leave this forum cause it’s going to ruin you physically and mentally

Heavier visuals