Has anyone here had any experience with MCS (My Cherry Skin) SHITSKINS GTFIH

WanderingBurro

WanderingBurro

Kraken
YOU HEARD THE TITLE, SHITSKINS GTFIH AND BE OUR HONOURARY GUINEAPIGS. WE'RE USING YOU AS .ORG'S TEST HAMSTERS.

Some skin whitening agent I came across (thanks to .org funnily enough). The seller is Malaysia based but from what I can see she's willing to ship abroad. (you can find some for sale on eBay). It's called My Cherry Skin:

273888917 322014153195758 4164230900451428600 n

The results are kind of insane are they to be believe. Most skin whitening results I come across are usually by blacks (and I'll elaborate my problem with that later in this post). I've been trying to find results starting with brown to olive complexions as I reckon more users here would find use from it. But it's hard to find anything with what seems to be solid proof as most results just obtain glowing skin, switch the lighting around and call it a day. Even when searching through Korean skin whitening regiments everything seems to only give you glowing skin rather than genuiney lighter skin.

Mcs timeline

You can find more posts over on her account where she uploads videos of herself in motion as well as shots and videos in group scenarios as a form of "proof" of her skin whitening.

As for the thing I mentioned earlier. Blacks don't have naturally occuring white skin (I'm not including albinos), so whenever they attempt to lighten their features the results are purely cagefuel more often than not. Most are also going from skin tones far darker than any curry or MENA cel (@FML0908 GTFIH) would need to. Most .org users who are failoed by their skin tone only really need to go up a few shades as opposed to crawling your way from the bottom of the fitzpatrick scale.

Black skin bleaching

Side note: If you're black your best bet is to only lighten up by a few shades, something that's still very much naturally occuring for your phenotype.

Tetraleisha before
Tetraleisha after

TLDR: I'm much more interested in skin whitening on phenos that are caucasoid or caucasoid adjacent. I'm curious to the ascension potential. At best you'll become white passing and at worse you'll look "exotic"/mixed but still naturally occuring and not some freak of nature.

Skinwhiteninglol

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and JohnDoe
blackmaxx is bettter
Blackgymmaxx? Yeah he dabbled in a little bit of bleaching and he kept it at a minimum as he should for his pheno. He went from charcoal black to brown which still very much suits his pheno. But the bleaching community is super oversaturated with black transformations. I'm more curious about other phenos as they often have naturally occuring lighter skinned counterparts as opposed to blacks who don't.

Unless you're talking about tanning and thugmaxxing.

This seems like a scam bro, the owner claims it’s “natural” and that it took her 4-5 years… Yes buy it for 4-5 years straight my goyim… give me that consistent cash flow

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and JohnDoe
This seems like a scam bro, the owner claims it’s “natural” and that it took her 4-5 years… Yes buy it for 4-5 years straight my goyim… give me that consistent cash flow
There's always the chance that it is. Just curious if anyone has had any experience with it. She has a few testimonies with pictures on one of her profiles. I feel the results might be achievable though I'd be more worried about the safety of this thing. Might have enough mercury to render someone a complete non-NTcel.

Screenshot 20240812 044101 Chrome
shit ingredients you can't lighten your skin without glutathione, kojic acid or hydroquinone this is useless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Debetro, JohnDoe and 1 other person
Those aren't all the ingredients, the rest of the unpronounceable ingredients are listed on the back.
Screenshot 20240812 044511 Chrome

maybe n-acetylcysteine will make a small difference but it won't be huge just take it alone as a supplement or get glutathione injections

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and WanderingBurro
View attachment 3089859
maybe n-acetylcysteine will make a small difference but it won't be huge just take it alone as a supplement or get glutathione injections
Isn’t glutathione temporary and sometimes ineffective? It didn’t work for a user here that did multiple rounds I think I.M

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and ryuken
Isn’t glutathione temporary and sometimes ineffective? It didn’t work for a user here that did multiple rounds I think I.M
n-acetylcysteine just stimulates glutathione production anyway so if glutathione doesn't work n-acetylcysteine won't work either

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and WanderingBurro
n-acetylcysteine just stimulates glutathione production anyway so if glutathione doesn't work n-acetylcysteine won't work either
Yeah no denying that. Users here should opt to drugs and research chemicals more than anything else… there’s so much that this forum could do and yet they sit on their asses talking about natural dogshit products that’ll do fuckall

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and ryuken
View attachment 3089859
Glutathione has the benefit of appearing safe to use though my main gripe with it is that you need consistent injections or else your results will quickly reverse, same thing goes for hydroquinone. (and I've heard there's a potential side effect of returning to an even darker skin tone once you hop off of hydroquinone, + dark spots often occuring when used without medical supervision)

I've been leaning towards looking more into mequinol as it's supposedly partially permanent. (as in you'll darken after hopping off of it though you'll never return to your original shade according to some sources). Main problem with mequinol is that it works very slowly but I'm up for it if it means longer term results.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Yeah no denying that. Users here should opt to drugs and research chemicals more than anything else… there’s so much that this forum could do and yet they sit on their asses talking about natural dogshit products that’ll do fuckall
what else can you do that doesn't involve injections? hydroquinone doesn't have long term results so you're basically left with oral glutathione (if that even does naything) and kojic acid

Ever since the tiktok invasion there's been way too many people thinking they can ascend purely through natural means. In some cases that is possible but the kind of people who can weren't the intended audience for this forum as they would've been fine enough with any normie guide. There needs to be more research into the experimental. That's what I felt this forum was all about. I've been browsing the skincaretalk forum for info on skin lightening and would like to share any useful info I find on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas
what else can you do that doesn't involve injections? hydroquinone doesn't have long term results so you're basically left with oral glutathione (if that even does naything) and kojic acid
Do you have any experience or knowledge on mequinol.

Why be averse to injections if you’re willing to experiment anyway? There’s research chemicals that have potential in downregulating the genes to do with melanin production, read about studies and see which one holds the most promise, save up money, and ship the chemicals to your doorway. Inject the compounds long enough and maybe you’ll have an epigenetic permanent effect too.

Are you broke?

Btw you can do most injections safely if you take your time to understand the technique, like I.V for example.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Why be averse to injections if you’re willing to experiment anyway? There’s research chemicals that have potential in downregulating the genes to do with melanin production, read about studies and see which one holds the most promise, save up money, and ship the chemicals to your doorway. Inject the compounds long enough and maybe you’ll have an epigenetic permanent effect too.

Are you broke?

Btw you can do most injections safely if you take your time to understand the technique, like I.V for example.
Bones >>> colouring more often than not. I'm saving my money for implants though once I have that out of the way some form of skin lightening might interest me. Not like I'd have to get much lighter either. Current skin tone is a fitzpatrick 3 resmebling most East Asians or lighter skinned MENA folk. It's not brown but it's very clearly not white. I'd do anything just to hop up one tone to a fitzpatrick 2.
Fitzpatrick skin type 1024x356 1

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas
white skin on women is so attractive, i dont understand why women are allowed to say they like dark men but for men obviously darker men as a reacion will naturally like lighter women but it is frowned upon.

white skin on women is so attractive, i dont understand why women are allowed to say they like dark men but for men obviously darker men as a reacion will naturally like lighter women but it is frowned upon.
"Dark men" usually means northatlantid colouring (dark hair, white skin, coloured eyes), not a curry.

Tall dark handsome

You can find a lot of posts discussing the term "tall, dark, and handsome" and how it means being white with high contrast colouring. It's pure cagefuel.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
"Dark men" usually means northatlantid colouring (dark hair, white skin, coloured eyes), not a curry.

View attachment 3089882

You can find a lot of posts discussing the term "tall, dark, and handsome" and how it means being white with high contrast colouring. It's pure cagefuel.

dark usually means dark features, dark hair dark beard eyebrows , masculine, blue eyes are complete cope :lul:, im hypermacs and for meblue eyes were always associated with feminimity, except ofcourse darkblue eyes maybe. northatlantid yeah when they say dark theyre def reffering to english men lmaooo, its meddeterian southern french north italian prob around that area