Has anyone here had success with mewing?

D

Deleted member 6488

Kraken
I was wondering if mewing is a hoax or if it actually works? Also, do you clench your teeth while putting pressure on the roof of your mouth with your tongue, or do you leave your teeth alone?

The blackpill: mewing isn’t a meme but it takes years. Most of those progress pics are fake and gay due to different angles, lighting and fraud.
Anyway you should have correct tongue posture for its health benefits if you want changes tho it may take a decade. Theres currently an appliance by @nelson that pushes your maxilla like a tongue but on roids. That thing may give you maxillary changes but it’s all theory. I am gonna hop on it soon and document it on this forum.

i am 18 therefore not fucking around with time imma facepull with blackpilled weight 24/7 I would suggest the same to you if you want to gain any significant changes. It’s all theory tho so take it with a grain of salt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Usum, Htobrother and 18 others
@FutureMogger thank you, how do you facepull btw and what's blackpilled weight?

It works to raise up your hyoid, like really good, also helps you to correct your posture (which will also help with breathing). If you expect it to change your face, then I'm sorry.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 6128, Danish_Retard and 3 others
"Muh mewing" is just a label being put on sth that every properly developed human should be doing anyway. My full tongue is on my palate by default without even thinking about it. It wasn't always like that though. My palate has expanded substantially over the last 1 1/2 years. Lots of chewing and good long-term supply of menaquinone are key here.

17 yo
IMG 20200422 203136

Now
 20200314 205239

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Usum, Htobrother, Deleted member 1680 and 8 others
its considered to be hoax by most of the people here. However there are people who mew for more than a year and show great results. Thing is we can never proof if the result can be traced to mewing because people who mew also chew and do other things like decreasing body fat etc. Nobody can say for sure bonestructure can be changed by putting pressure on the bone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, stuckneworleans and IndianJock
"Muh mewing" is just a label being put on sth that every properly developed human should be doing anyway. My full tongue is on my palate by default without even thinking about it. It wasn't always like that though. My palate has expanded substantially over the last 1 1/2 years. Lots of chewing and good long-term supply of menaquinone are key here.

17 yo
View attachment 369355

Now
View attachment 369357
didnt you get fillers?

its considered to be hoax by most of the people here. However there are people who mew for more than a year and show great results. Thing is we can never proof if the result can be traced to mewing because people who mew also chew and do other things like decreasing body fat etc. Nobody can say for sure bonestructure can be changed by putting pressure on the bone
There was some dude who measured his intermolar width and it increased from mewing actually

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
No it’s not a hoax people just think it’s supposed to work after 14 and then they get mad when it doesn’t and say it’s fake. Mewing should be done since birth.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Danish_Retard, stuckneworleans and 5 others
"Muh mewing" is just a label being put on sth that every properly developed human should be doing anyway. My full tongue is on my palate by default without even thinking about it. It wasn't always like that though. My palate has expanded substantially over the last 1 1/2 years. Lots of chewing and good long-term supply of menaquinone are

17 yo
View attachment 369355

Now
View attachment 369357

How old are you now?

@nelson i guess if you are really persistent after 14 it works right?

No it’s not a hoax people just think it’s supposed to work after 14 and then they get mad when it doesn’t and say it’s fake. Mewing should be done since birth.

nelson maxed

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Luke LLL and Bewusst
I was wondering if mewing is a hoax or if it actually works? Also, do you clench your teeth while putting pressure on the roof of your mouth with your tongue, or do you leave your teeth alone?
Didnt read because mewing doesnt work after 12

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Didnt read because mewing doesnt work after 12
true but John jew said it is more of preventing you're face from becoming worse because this is possible

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Chad69
true but John jew said it is more of preventing you're face from becoming worse because this is possible
Yeah,I mean you cant change your face with mewing after 12,but its good for some other healt benefits.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 5912
Yeah,I mean you cant change your face with mewing after 12,but its good for some other healt benefits.
yeah thats the only reason you should do it to PREVENT
even at 12 it is too late
John mew said it is from 5 to 9

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Chad69

17 yo
View attachment 369355

Now
View attachment 369357
Do you have a good jawline or do you fraud with your beard ?

did ur nose get bigger ? i heard people complaining about it

17 yo
View attachment 369355

Now
View attachment 369357

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst
Mewing is literally the natural tongue resting position and it def brings some benefits.

Don’t expect huge changes but it definitely brings an improvement in looks and overall health so tbh should be a must

• +1
Reactions: Hector and Usum
The maxilla and the mandible are both highly malleable until about 25 and there are a lot of studies to back this up. Now there are no studies on mewing specifically to explicitly prove it results in craniofacial changes, but if you take into consideration the malleability of bones in young adulthood, you should be able to get significant changes by constantly raping you palate with your tongue. There are also some pretty convincing transformations out there.

• Love it
Reactions: IndianJock
@AtomicBlackPill69 idk if you'd consider this evidence, but here:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, IndianJock and Incoming

Attachments

• 1C61BC34-49A5-4B8A-BB29-60010964D539.png
    1C61BC34-49A5-4B8A-BB29-60010964D539.png
    130.8 KB · Views: 105
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Usum, RAITEIII and LizardEyes

17 yo
View attachment 369355

Now
View attachment 369357
what does that supplement do?

It's involved in bone remodeling and proper craniofacial development
can you post source bro

i am 17 nearly 18 idk what to do with looksmaxing, can u help me

@nelson sure i would like to see your transformation

can you post source bro

i am 17 nearly 18 idk what to do with looksmaxing, can u help me
There are many sources. Organ meats from grass-fed animals, pastured eggs, natto... If you want to supplement, use Google. Menaquinone-4 is superior to MK-7 in some regards. Vitamin A is heavily involved in bone metabolism too.

What exactly do you need help with? Pm me any time

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, RAITEIII, IndianJock and 1 other person

17 yo
View attachment 369355

Now
View attachment 369357
you honestly look like a cool high trust guy, that fun uncle who is really cool, not a bad thing at all.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: yonmaxxed and Obey
@FutureMogger thank you, how do you facepull btw and what's blackpilled weight?
Get in touch with @Salludon

Ig: junaidzu
YOU DUMBASS THATS SALLUDON HE POSTED HERE. ALL HE DID WAS LOSE WEIGHT AND GET EYE FILLERS EVERYONE TALKED ABOUT THIS IN NUMEROUS THREADS

Yes
Keep crying for Salludon's butthole "surgeries" JFL
Screen Shot 2020 04 20 at 101334 PM

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Usum and Deleted member 5258
@Mr.cope my bad im new here

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope

17 yo
View attachment 369355

Now
View attachment 369357
That's very weak evidence due to the fact that you lost a lot of weight. We can't conclude anything from such a weak anecdote.

That's very weak evidence due to the fact that you lost a lot of weight. We can't conclude anything from such a weak anecdote.
The pics weren't intended as evidence. It's also hard to learn new things if you meet everything with suspicion in the first place. I don't need to prove anything, that's up to those who are open-minded enough to try things themselves.

@Bewusst bro this is just a recommendation but if you'd get a haircut with a combover or even a middle part you'd slay

• +1
@Bewusst bro this is just a recommendation but if you'd get a haircut with a combover or even a middle part you'd slay
I'll get a haircut once my face is looksmaxxed enough

@Bewusst good idea

@Bewusst good idea
If you click on the 'reply' button in the bottom right corner with that arrow next to it, you can reply to and quote posts directly and don't need to tag users anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963