Has anyone here ltr’d a Stacy/Stacylite?

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
Yes @Xangsane

nah im more of a pump and dump kind of guy

ltr in 2022?
why are you so desperate to ruin your life?

I'am, and of course this girl was pure

Yes, for men that are above average/ attractive , dating down a tic is always the better move. Dating your looksmatch in today's day is going to be a rougher go. Dating 8.5-9 out of 10 women is a pain in the ass, the juice isn't worth the squeeze. Of course EVERYONE is different with different experiences but in the grand scheme date a tic below your looksmatch if your attractive, find your looksmatch if your average and if your genuinely below average when maxed out naturally by all means necessary find a fat bbw chick with a good face. I've seen 3s turn into 6s by losing 50lbs

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I've had 2 irl relationships with stacies. Their life drama is enough to fill a library but the sex and attention is worth it. They make you deal with their bs but later on they love you for putting up with it. My first kiss was an 8/10 white stacy and the dopamine rush was so good I instantly became a Chad.

I also dated 4 beckys, 3 of them were at least a 6. They are less exciting and ironically more work to put up with. So my advice is to land a stacy or stacylite if you have what it takes.

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane