Has anyone here made any money from a Staceyfish?

SubSigma

SubSigma

Average ginger stacey enjoyer
It seems like a great way to make passive income. Not sure how much it would actually make and if it is illegal or not. Just get a pic of a white blonde/ginger stacey and put cashapp in bio to empower your wallet jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, ReadBooksEveryday, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
explain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
Take a pic of a stacey and use it on your tinder. Put cashapp or venmo in bio and collect passive income from simps donating.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 27452 and Deleted member 23804
I have a fake ig with a white mtb and have had like 8 curries message lol. Ive thought of scamming but too scared of getting in trouble

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, ReadBooksEveryday, SubSigma and 1 other person
If simps are donating then it's not a crime.

Now if you try to scam people by promising like sex shows or a real relationship thats another story. But which nigga is gonna go to the cops and say I was promise bob and vagene show but foid stole all my money?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, ReadBooksEveryday and SubSigma
Yo what the fuck ..

Don't tell me the $30 I sent to the girl on Venmo was to a random stacy fishing incel.. absolutely brutal

• JFL
Reactions: SubSigma, BoredPrince and LampPostPrime
If simps are donating then it's not a crime.

Now if you try to scam people by promising like sex shows or a real relationship thats another story. But which nigga is gonna go to the cops and say I was promise bob and vagene show but foid stole all my money?
Its donation under a false pretense tho

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and SubSigma
But if u just have the cashapp in the bio with no context, then would that still count?
Idk. Go on r/askalawyer. I personally also want to know because I'm pretty desperate for money right now and I am seriously considering doing it lmao

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
But if u just have the cashapp in the bio with no context, then would that still count?
i cant be illegal cis u didnt say anything

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma

Users who are viewing this thread

Back