Has anyone here successfully overcome social anxiety?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I've made big progress since high school but now I still feel quite anxious if I have to interact with more than 3 people simultaneously or attend social events.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
i dont understand why you wouldnt be anxious as an ugly male?

chad is confident because everything he does and says is met with support from other people, and it's the opposite for ugly males

literally if you are confident as a manlet / ugly virgin then you are mentally ill

I ain't incel tier looking but not so hot as to get away with my social retardedness either.

chad is confident because everything he does and says is met with support from other people, and it's the opposite for ugly males
That's why I'm going to surgerymaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

literally if you are confident as a manlet / ugly virgin then you are mentally ill
Shut up faggot

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: KEEP COPING LOSER YOU ARE MENTALLY ILL IF YOU ARE CONFIDENT AS AN INCEL

GO GET AN MRI
I’ll spank you when I get back home you little shit :feelsez:

Social anxiety doesn't exist

• Love it
Reactions: bratan005
Yes. I got better looking and bc of that exposed myself more out there(also had to force quite often social Interactions i always avoided). Back then i couldn't look ppl in the face now i can interact with big social groups without a problem. I don't think i'm below them anymore quite the opposite that's a huge factor tbh atleast for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
imagine thinking you sound though in any way saying this

i bet youre dying to spank anything even remotely resembling an ass

this. its just called being ugly
Cope

I did.I can tell you my method,if you want me to.

Yes bro(my man), used to got prescribed xanax. I'm off from it for a half a year now and don't give a fuck anymore about society and cuck anxiety. Kinda got used to being invisible and not special. Would not recommend benzos or weed tho.