Bad rave experience.

I hate how it's even possible to go to a rave without having multiple strangers talk to you
Events where the crowd is mainstream and full of 18 year olds giga excited about life while everyone is up for interacting with strangers are the best vibes for me personally

Any time I am drinking I cant help but start conversations with strangers but when I go to an event alone while I'm on mdma I just notice that nobody else is interacting with people outside of their pre existing groups so it dampens my desire to interact, unless I am peaking from the mdma but actually having good experiences on mdma for me are few and far between

why’d you ever double your md dosage a day after the effects will be shit and it’ll make your comedown 2x worse

I hate how it's even possible to go to a rave without having multiple strangers talk to you
Events where the crowd is mainstream and full of 18 year olds giga excited about life while everyone is up for interacting with strangers are the best vibes for me personally

Any time I am drinking I cant help but start conversations with strangers but when I go to an event alone while I'm on mdma I just notice that nobody else is interacting with people outside of their pre existing groups so it dampens my desire to interact, unless I am peaking from the mdma but actually having good experiences on mdma for me are few and far between
strangers only talk when they're kids lol
after that most people behave insular af