Has anyone here taken oral castor oil?

D

Deleted member 4562

I plan on taking some for hair gains, I know people report increased hair growth in all areas of the body, but I was wondering if they shed like minoxidil dependent hairs do, or if they going terminal/ are permanent after enough time.

Anyone here have experience with it? My gut tells me they are probably castor oil dependent and will fall out after you stop taking it.

i use normal castor oil and effects are small

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
i think it's cope.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 7785
i think it's cope.
It's not cope when you drink the castor oil the ricinoleic acid creates PGE2 which acts as a counter to PGD2 which is theorized to cause follicle hypoxia, people experience a decent amount of growth/density improvement but I don't know if the density portion of it would be permanent after a long enough time.

It's not cope but i heard u take to much make your tummy hurt :O :(

It's not cope but i heard u take to much make your tummy hurt :O :(
Yeah the laxative effects start to take effect around the 5mL mark for most people so the average oral dose for hair loss is 1-3mL from what I have read/videos I have watched.

Some people get stomach cramps/diarrhea as low as 1-2mL and some can handle up to 8-10mL, so it's just a matter of experimentation.

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
yeah i've been taking it for the past 3 weeks and there's a clear difference in body hair, especially where I was already hairy. So, I was relatively hairy on my legs, and it got even hairier.

But I honestly don't know if you maintain gains or not. I would think that maybe you would maintain some of the gains on your body, but if you have progressive hair loss, i don't think it would be possible to maintain on your scalp. Guess I'll just wait and see.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
yeah i've been taking it for the past 3 weeks and there's a clear difference in body hair, especially where I was already hairy. So, I was relatively hairy on my legs, and it got even hairier.

But I honestly don't know if you maintain gains or not. I would think that maybe you would maintain some of the gains on your body, but if you have progressive hair loss, i don't think it would be possible to maintain on your scalp. Guess I'll just wait and see.
Yeah I don't really see it being effective if you have male pattern baldness I was just hoping to stack it up with tretinoin + microneedling + minoxidil for beard growth. Obviously I wouldn't know if the gains come from castor oil or minox, just wondering if it would be even worth stacking, though it seems so cheap that it's probably worth just throwing in there, maybe it helps the minox hairs turn terminal faster? Idk but it's like $10 for a years worth of castor oil at like 1mL a day so I'll probably just throw it in.

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
well it can't hurt boyo. I've taken some, it tastes like shit. but I guess you can take it. I like topical more though