Oral minox and shaving with acne

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
I'm considering starting topical minox orally based on @appealmaxed 's guide (https://looksmax.org/threads/eyebrow-gains-oral-minoxidil-before-and-after-pics.926415/9)
or even oral minoxidil pills if I can get my hands on them. The problem is that I have acne, and shaving is really hard for like the next 3 months. I have just a bit of facial hair at 16, and I wouldn't want it to grow too much atm.

How much time does it need to really kick in, more or less than 2-3 months? Should I use it before even trying topical? I'm kinda concerned that the absorbtion rate is different from the pills and if that could cause complications. Btw does anyone know a site that sells the pills and ships it to europe?

@cytoplasm @buflek @socialcel @appealmaxed @mathis @Orc

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: appealmaxed, socialcel and Deleted member 25743
Took a few months for me to see gainz

You can order oral min at healthyareastore (from thailand jfl) for like 40 jewros you get 200 pills

• +1
Reactions: silencio
cant believe niggas needs minox for their eyebrows or facial hair jfl

cant believe niggas needs minox for their eyebrows or facial hair jfl
I dont need it but it made my eyelashes thicker

• +1
Reactions: cavy
Use topical first

Buy either a rotary shaver or foil shaver, it will cause less acne and irritation, Especially when combined with a natural, gentle shaving foam/cream. Then use benzoyl peroxide gel as an aftershave, it will kill the acne causing bacteria on your face and prevent you from breaking out due to your shave. Also, if you’re not already, get on tretinoin. It will help your acne and increase the effectiveness of topical minox on your eyebrows.

• +1
dont use topical minox orally

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and silencio
Took a few months for me to see gainz

You can order oral min at healthyareastore (from thailand jfl) for like 40 jewros you get 200 pills
Thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Use topical first

Buy either a rotary shaver or foil shaver, it will cause less acne and irritation, Especially when combined with a natural, gentle shaving foam/cream. Then use benzoyl peroxide gel as an aftershave, it will kill the acne causing bacteria on your face and prevent you from breaking out due to your shave. Also, if you’re not already, get on tretinoin. It will help your acne and increase the effectiveness of topical minox on your eyebrows.
I'm on accutane but thanks. Why do you recommend to use topical first if it has 100% inferior results?

not hating its js i find it embarrassing a bit but u do u bro
That's how I was born. How is it embarrassing?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: socialcel and cavy
Why do you recommend to use topical first if it has 100% inferior results?

Not necessarily true, though I do get what you mean. I believe because so many people are non responders to topical minoxidil, that oral gets it’s coveted reputation because it’s effective in nearly everyone and works quickly.

Personally, I’m not willing to risk the coronary side effects of it without a genuine prescription from a doctor so as I can be supervised while using it, and my NW1 ass is not getting going to be prescribed that shit jfl.

Personally, I’ve found that as long as combined with amplification treatments (tretinoin, weekly deep microneedling and daily shallow microneedling), over a longer period, topical is just as effective.

• +1

Not necessarily true, though I do get what you mean. I believe because so many people are non responders to topical minoxidil, that oral gets it’s coveted reputation because it’s effective in nearly everyone and works quickly.

Personally, I’m not willing to risk the coronary side effects of it without a genuine prescription from a doctor so as I can be supervised while using it, and my NW1 ass is not getting going to be prescribed that shit jfl.

Personally, I’ve found that as long as combined with amplification treatments (tretinoin, weekly deep microneedling and daily shallow microneedling), over a longer period, topical is just as effective.

I don't want to hassle with applying and dermarolling and everything, and eyelash gains would be welcome too, so I think I'm going to use oral.

I don't want to hassle with applying and dermarolling and everything, and eyelash gains would be welcome too, so I think I'm going to use oral.
Okay bro, just be careful. Watch out for chest pains and other symptoms of Pericardial Effusion

• +1
Use a electric shaver if u have acne, make sure to keep it clean though

• +1
Reactions: Aero and silencio
how? u cant dose it accurately, absorption is much quicker-> need to dose it more frequently (at random doses)
There are simply plenty of studies where oral minox showed better efficacy than topical jfl

Same with fin , skin absorption it's just much harder

There are simply plenty of studies where oral minox showed better efficacy than topical jfl
I was telling him not to take topical orally. I think oral minox is great.

I was telling him not to take topical orally. I think oral minox is great.
You can dose it accurately 0.1ml 5% is the equivalent of 2.5 mg , about absorption i've never heard that but 2.5 mg it's considered a low dose and should be safe if you don't have heart diseases ofc

Last edited:
  • +1
You can dose it accurately 0.1ml 5% is the equivalent of 2.5 mg , about absorption i've never heard that but 2.5 mg it's considered a low dose and should be safe if you don't have heart diseases ofc
but what’s the point? why not take normal minox THAT WAS DESIGNED for you to take it orally? It’s literally retarded af.

• +1
but what’s the point? why not take normal minox THAT WAS DESIGNED for you to take it orally? It’s literally retarded af.
1) Because you need prescription

2) you save god only knows how much money it's 2 drops a day 1 bottle will last literally for years

• +1
1) Because you need prescription

2) you save god only knows how much money it's 2 drops a day 1 bottle will last literally for years
1, it's giga easy to get as long as ur IQ is above 80
2, oral is literally 20 cents a day

• +1
did you get it from healthyareastore too?

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
did you get it from healthyareastore too?
i dont use the oral version, but its just as easy to get as any other prescription drug.

• +1
why would i even bother with getting prescription or buying from other shady sites when i can buy it legally and with insanely higher cost effectiveness i personally pay 60 ml 5% 14 euros and it will last around 2 years it's basically free (around 2/3 cents a day) with no differences from oral version your points still do not make sense if you're fearmongered just because "muh it's topical i can't take it as oral" go ahead and take oral i couldn't care less.
if you mean buying it with prescription in my country is for no less than 1€ per tablet 2.5mg

DO NOT take oral minox!!!

I got severe heart palpitations, dizziness, cold sweats etc.

I almost fainted from it multiple times. Never taking that shit again

• So Sad
Reactions: bradpittshairline
bruv im taking oral minox 2.5 mg and its been 2 months and I'm seeing very solid eyelash and eyebrows gains already. I don't have any side effects either that I've noticed

• +1
bruv im taking oral minox 2.5 mg and its been 2 months and I'm seeing very solid eyelash and eyebrows gains already. I don't have any side effects either that I've noticed
will eyelash gains stay when u hop off? oral minox cant be good for heart long term

• Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover
will eyelash gains stay when u hop off? oral minox cant be good for heart long term
im pretty sure it goes away but after 2 years it becomes terminal or some shit so u can hop off. Might need to double check that tho to be fully sure. Also i haven't noticed any alterations in blood pressure, heart rate, mood etc for me so idk but I'm sure its not optimal for ur heart lol but i don't plan on staying on it past when the hairs go terminal anyway