Has anyone here tried bonesmashing clavicles? [Framemaxxers GTFIH]

fjor2096

fjor2096

Zephir
So it's common knowledge that bonesmashing does indeed work due to Wolf's law.

Now in praxis most bonesmashing is done to your face but theoretically speaking would bonesmashing your clavicles work? Assuming you've already maxxed out your delt muscles, this could be a way to add an extra inch or 2 right?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shalomnigga, zeshama, optimisticzoomer and 5 others
bonesmashing a muscle??

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096
  • +1
Images 4

Ye bro this is me after tapping the sides of my shoulder with a hammer :love::love::love::love::love: bonesmashing is so legit :love::love::love::love:

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver999, ascension!, ErbCel and 5 others
never thought of doing that, theres a framemaxxing guide on here anyways

how the hell will you hit the clavicles tho so that they get longer?

i dont think this would work cuz u need to make the scapula longer too

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
2967192 C0A39FA3 88AB 4AEA 9B84 FEA90E29280A

average bonesmasher

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, fjor2096 and Deleted member 1851
bonesmashing :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

the biggest cope ever

• JFL
Soon people will think smashing your dick on a fucking Hammer will make it bigger. It's so fucked over

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 1851 and fjor2096
Bonesmashing can only thicken bone not lengthen it

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and ItsOver999
Bonesmash ur brain

Mogs me ngl :love::love::love: inshallah I will get 100inch bideltoid like you soon :love::love::love:
My stack was:
- mk-677 1,000g
- Vitamin k2 and k1; both 1,200mg
- Bonesmashing my clavicles (without stopping) for 5 hours with my Knuckes (always applying Wolffs's Law)
- Mewing my chest

keep me updated yakhi , interested in knowing your results, let's go for that 1,000inch bideltoid :love::love:

• Love it
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
Bonesmashing can only thicken bone not lengthen it
What is thickening? It’s increasing the length of a x thing in every direction… so it will have a lengthening effect if it’s localized at the side of clavicles or if it’s the entire clavicle. For instance megadosing k2 would thicken your bones which will inevitably lead to soem increase in height and frame

I’ll bump this thread. Based on LSJS Or whatever the abbreviation is for that method of height growth, tapping with a hammer as well as clamping your clavicle may cause whatever the process is which would lead to increase in length. Try it and let us know

What is thickening? It’s increasing the length of a x thing in every direction… so it will have a lengthening effect if it’s localized at the side of clavicles or if it’s the entire clavicle. For instance megadosing k2 would thicken your bones which will inevitably lead to soem increase in height and frame
mental gymnastics

mental gymnastics
With all due respect. You aren’t old enough to know what that term means bud. Please don’t embarrass yourself like this. It’s just sad

Soon people will think smashing your dick on a fucking Hammer will make it bigger. It's so fucked over
Not Bonesmasing, More like skinsmashing, if you get micro-damage to the skin, when it's healed, it's gonna get stronger and thicker in which mean, bigger, that how some penis lengthening/thickening device or technique work, like jelqing