Has anyone in this community acc tried period blood?

U

UnevenNeckshi

Silver
Joined
Nov 15, 2024
Posts
549
Reputation
321
If so lmk the results and for how long/often. I'm already tall with decent bone mass so I wouldn't do it even if works, I'm genuinely js curious to see if it's actually been tried before or just another TikTok grey meme method
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zennn, lowinhibragecel, nel9d and 3 others
...i dont even know what to say
 
  • +1
Reactions: zennn, nel9d, Jordan Barrett and 1 other person
If so lmk the results and for how long/often. I'm already tall with decent bone mass so I wouldn't do it even if works, I'm genuinely js curious to see if it's actually been tried before or just another TikTok grey meme method
@zennn has
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zennn, ArchangeI, Jordan Barrett and 1 other person
Dawg I already made it clear I don't wanna do it I'm js curious so calm down
The fact that you think period blood is gonna make you grow taller is concerning.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett and StarvingAutist
  • +1
Reactions: zennn, ArchangeI and Jordan Barrett
If so lmk the results and for how long/often. I'm already tall with decent bone mass so I wouldn't do it even if works, I'm genuinely js curious to see if it's actually been tried before or just another TikTok grey meme method
I dont think so
 
  • +1
Reactions: StarvingAutist

Similar threads

electrotestin
Replies
2
Views
48
electrotestin
electrotestin
gh_growth
Replies
7
Views
57
gh_growth
gh_growth
Sean O’Pry
Replies
3
Views
19
mangotimer
mangotimer
Arrlo
Replies
0
Views
15
Arrlo
Arrlo
Nerogen
Replies
20
Views
136
shortmanlett
shortmanlett

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top