Has anyone made / going to make a guide on hair halo?

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
It's obvious there is a hsir halo

So what can I do?

What steps can I take to getting myself a hair halo

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, Greecgawd and Deleted member 5818
nw0,brown hair and its a halo tbh ngl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Lev Peshkov
hsir halo

rub your poop in your hair to get that nice dark brown color

cut your pubes off and use a stable gun to attach them to areas where you are balding to achieve nw0

huge psl gain bhai

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pumanator, EdwardCullen, Deleted member 685 and 6 others
hsir halo

cut your pubes off and use a stable gun to attach them to areas where you are balding to achieve nw0

huge psl gain bhai
Ty :D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846

So what can I do?

Use special shampoos and oil ig

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
perm legit girls find it hot

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 1849
Yeah I agree good hair is a huge halo tbh. We need a megathread about hair cuz it’s too much to explain here

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and sandcelmuttcel
hsir halo

huge psl gain bhai
caged hard

• JFL

So what can I do?

Brown hair + black eyebrows is the best on average. Black hair and dark thick eyebrows + blue eyes is better though, but without blue eyes this will make you look ethnic

• +1
Brown hair + black eyebrows is the best on average. Black hair and dark thick eyebrows + blue eyes is better though, but without blue eyes this will make you look ethnic
I have dirty blonde hair, black bushy eyebrows and green eyes is it over?

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 6892
I have dirty blonde hair, black bushy eyebrows and green eyes is it over?
Nah that’s chad tbh, black eyebrows provide good contrast with light hair and green eyes provide good contrast with the brows. Problem with light hair is that it can make you look like a cuck, you don’t have that issue f your hair is dirty blond and brows are dark.

• Woah
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 8846
Nah that’s chad tbh, black eyebrows provide good contrast with light hair and green eyes provide good contrast with the brows. Problem with light hair is that it can make you look like a cuck, you don’t have that issue f your hair is dirty blond and brows are dark.
You don't think dying my hair darker brown would be more ideal or?

• Woah
You don't think dying my hair darker brown would be more ideal or?
I dont know to be honest, it depends on your facial features. You are free to DM me I’ll tell you. If you have ethnic features and your green eyes are dark keep being a blond aryan. If you have North Atlantid esque features and light green eyes dye that shit, it’ll ascend you.

• +1
Yeah someone should look into ideal colouring and also if you can shape it to give an illusion of a better developed skull

I dont know to be honest, it depends on your facial features. You are free to DM me I’ll tell you. If you have ethnic features and your green eyes are dark keep being a blond aryan. If you have North Atlantid esque features and light green eyes dye that shit, it’ll ascend you.
I don't feel like showing my face but I look nothing ethnic. I have semi dark green eyes I suppose but I've been told they're "very green" before. And as far as my pheno I'm not sure exactly but I have Aryan features and I look very Scandinavian, darkish blonde hair (like pitts) is my natural hair color.

The reason I'm asking is because I've legit seen ascensions through dying hair darker:
Cff79c47c454e262cecb9e0dd4fea428
Eb76s2g6v8p41

Granted, he's an oldcel but I can't find any pics like this of a younger dude.

But what do I know? Do foids now a days prefer blonde aryan hair on white guys or darker hair?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
I don't feel like showing my face but I look nothing ethnic. I have semi dark green eyes I suppose but I've been told they're "very green" before. And as far as my pheno I'm not sure exactly but I have Aryan features and I look very Scandinavian, darkish blonde hair (like pitts) is my natural hair color.

The reason I'm asking is because I've legit seen ascensions through dying hair darker:
View attachment 777524
View attachment 777525

Granted, he's an oldcel but I can't find any pics like this of a younger dude.

But what do I know? Do foids now a days prefer blonde aryan hair on white guys or darker hair?
dye your hair then IMO

• +1