Has anyone made money reselling stuff from goodwill?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Made some money but only cause it was the holidays might try doing this with stuff at good will

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen and forevermirin
💀💀💀💀

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Repentsinner and forevermirin
What sort of stuff you resold?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
I buy high end phones from FB marketplace/eBay (iPhone, Samsung Galaxy S)and I resell them for a profit. I’ve made 100% profit before.

• +1
I buy high end phones from FB marketplace/eBay (iPhone, Samsung Galaxy S)and I resell them for a profit. I’ve made 100% profit before.
Like actual physical photos or what?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen
Yeah facebook market has some good deals

• +1
Eh, it's not scalable at all and it's very time consuming and hurts your mental health being around so many poor people

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen, N1666, Magnum Opus and 1 other person
Eh, it's not scalable at all and it's very time consuming and hurts your mental health being around so many poor people
doesn't need to be scalable just so long as I make more then 20 an hour

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
doesn't need to be scalable just so long as I make more then 20 an hour
Even then it's not worth. Realistically, you're gonna have to drive to the thrift store, scavenge the whole store to MAYBE find 1-2 decent items which you will then spend 30 mins taking photos and listing them, just to make 25-50% profit usually. Trust me it's not a very good business.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and Deleted member 11126
Even then it's not worth. Realistically, you're gonna have to drive to the thrift store, scavenge the whole store to MAYBE find 1-2 decent items which you will then spend 30 mins taking photos and listing them, just to make 25-50% profit usually. Trust me it's not a very good business.
Well its not for the long term its just for a while like I said so long as I can make over 20 an hour it mogs what I currently do

• +1
It’s worth buying cheap clothes, headphones, chargers, phone cases etc from china and resell them for double the price

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 11126
It’s worth buying cheap clothes, headphones, chargers, phone cases etc from china and resell them for double the price
Yeah that's the call I don't need a lot but hopefully above 20 an hour and something that I will get better at with time

Jesus u niggas are poor if ur willing to do this. Go find a job or something it’s not that hard plus you’ll actually make some money

• Hmm...
Jesus u niggas are poor if ur willing to do this. Go find a job or something it’s not that hard plus you’ll actually make some money
I only make 16 an hour

how? :Comfy: do you resell it on craigslist or where?

• +1
spend 30 mins taking photos and listing them, just to make 25-50% profit usually
based on what u said it mogs the average job in the US.....average salary in the US is less than 40k$/ year...and you work for yourself...so this is wayy pleasurable than having to write CVs and doing interviews, dealing with your shitty normie colleagues and fat foids, etc...why not? :Comfy:

how? :Comfy: do you resell it on craigslist or where?
Fb marketplace mostly because you can avoid taxes, but sometimes Mercari or eBay as well.

• +1