Has anyone noticed any facial/jaw changes from megadosing vitamin k2 mk4?

J

Just inject

Iron
I see post about on it forums like ray peat/ the great work .org, people saw their face gets wider and their mandible/jaw grows. But there is never photo evidence. Has anyone on here seen facial changes from vitamin K2.

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Deleted member 2621
i use it daily. My fists dont hurt if i punch hard things.

Could anyone link a source saying that megadosing is more effective than normal vit k dose?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Good_Little_Goy
I see post about on it forums like ray peat/ the great work .org, people saw their face gets wider and their mandible/jaw grows. But there is never photo evidence. Has anyone on here seen facial changes from vitamin K2.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Could anyone link a source saying that megadosing is more effective than normal vit k dose?
Jfl imagine this autist going around punching shit to see if it hurts or not

• JFL
Reactions: Zdeweilx
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, BeestungLipsTheory, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others

Afaik in japan they use 45 mg to trest osteoporosis

• +1
Reactions: draco and Deleted member 2621
I wanted to, but the biggest dose they sell here is like 5mg, so I'd need to take about 6 pills daily and it's expensive af

I never experienced any changes. I used it for two years. One of the concerns with the greatwork forum is that many users adamantly follow Mike Mew. So some of them will start chewing for extended periods of time, and then claim that K2 widened their face. In reality, their faces were widened muscularly.

It seems to help with erections. But I am older than many of yall

only helps with libido, would need to megadose very long term to see changes. I only did it for a month