Has anyone on .org successfully geomaxxed (LTR not slay)

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Any deleted members?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Jova, SidharthTheSlayer and 3 others
I didn't go to Romania but I dated a Romanian HTB-Stacylite

• WTF
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, guilty and JohnDoe
I didn't go to Romania but I dated a Romanian HTB-Stacylite
Gypsies don't count. Every Romanian in the UK is either a prosititute or cleaner.

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone, bloomercel, MoggerGaston and 9 others
Any deleted members?
Yeah

2232396 mmexport1609820029800

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Corleone, Timmy, Gargantuan and 6 others
Me I did me me me me me ME!!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
I'm currently in a relationship with a Christian Moroccan. I hope it works out long term as I will probably want to marry her. I can find woman locally but the type of women I can get in Canada are not as good looking as the Moroccans. Even after looksmaxxing geomaxxing is still worth it for me, as I only went from deformed to average.

I'm in the process of getting her a tourist visa, so in the meantime I've been flying her out to Punta Cana, as it's a country neither of us require a visa for.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Corleone, Gargantuan, bloomercel and 4 others
I'm currently in a relationship with a Christian Moroccan. I hope it works out long term as I will probably want to marry her. I can find woman locally but the type of women I can get in Canada are not as good looking as the Moroccans. Even after looksmaxxing geomaxxing is still worth it for me, as I only went from deformed to average.
How tf did you find a Moroccan Christian? I'm a massive fan of nafri women. But they can't speak English for shit. Can she speak / read / write English? You can't import a woman from any country unless she understands English. I don't want to or can betabuxxx a woman all the way to her 5th handbag tbh. She's gonna need to work in the West - even part time.

Makes it impossible mode. Otherwise they hate me less than other MENAs. Middle easterners can speak English better tbh.
I'm in the process of getting her a tourist visa, so in the meantime I've been flying her out to Punta Cana, as it's a country neither of us require a visa for.
If you're in the US can't you just green cardmaxx her? In the UK you need to prove you earn over a certain amount to get a partner, so it's over for poorcels.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and guilty
@SecularIslamist, what the fuck are you laughing at? You big old goofy headed mouth breathing bitch nigger?
Is that actually a deleted member? Or is that you? Wtf she doing to his ears?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Chadeep, Lefty Rankin and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Corleone, bloomercel, brucewayne78 and 2 others
I'm planning on doing that in Poland as an South Asian-American. Visited once for vacation and dating was really quite easy.

There's not really a severe south asian failo like the US, so if you can land south asian women easily you'll have no trouble landing a Polish women. Maybe more of one in Krakow or Warsaw due to large FOB population doing things like driving bolt and delivering food, but not so much in the rest of Poland and it's still nowhere as severe as in anglo countries.

There isn't a south asian halo though, that's slavcel cope. Maybe if you're in some smaller city, but just be exotic is rapidly fading in the bigger cities in Poland due to unrestricted mass migration into the country. Height is very important as well, so if you're short I wouldn't recommend moving here. Average male height is near 6'0" for the younger generation.

Top 1% income in Poland is really low and is around 120-130K USD which is easily achievable in the US within a few years of college. Making 120-130K USD in Poland is the equivalent of making 800K a year in the US. So if you're working a remote US job and living in Poland you can have a fantastic lifestyle and save quite a lot of money.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, HTN_Mentalcel, Chadeep and 1 other person
Is that actually a deleted member? Or is that you? Wtf she doing to his ears?
That's just how the photographer told us to pose for that particular photo.

It's me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, SecularIslamist and murdah

It's me.

Cute kid. Mirin. Better than these western hoes. But I can bet she wouldn't have been talking like that if she was born and raised here.

I thought you was telling me to visit LTR a masseuse from Asia with your post tho :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, brucewayne78 and Lefty Rankin
Cute kid. Mirin. Better than these western hoes. But I can bet she wouldn't have been talking like that if she was born and raised here.

I thought you was telling me to visit LTR a masseuse from Asia with your post tho :lul:
his kid looks nothing like him, looks legit asian. this is why racemixing from completely different races is bad e.g asian and non-asian. mena + curry is okay though bhai so don't worry :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and SecularIslamist
I'm planning on doing that in Poland as an South Asian-American. Visited once for vacation and dating was really quite easy.

There's not really a severe south asian failo like the US, so if you can land south asian women easily you'll have no trouble landing a Polish women. Maybe more of one in Krakow or Warsaw due to large FOB population doing things like driving bolt and delivering food, but not so much in the rest of Poland and it's still nowhere as severe as in anglo countries.

There isn't a south asian halo though, that's slavcel cope. Maybe if you're in some smaller city, but just be exotic is rapidly fading in the bigger cities in Poland due to unrestricted mass migration into the country. Height is very important as well, so if you're short I wouldn't recommend moving here. Average male height is near 6'0" for the younger generation.

Top 1% income in Poland is really low and is around 120-130K USD which is easily achievable in the US within a few years of college. Making 120-130K USD in Poland is the equivalent of making 800K a year in the US. So if you're working a remote US job and living in Poland you can have a fantastic lifestyle and save quite a lot of money.
So which cities are recommended for geo maxxers in Poland, and what % of foids know English their.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
anyone geomaxxed to malaysia, indonesia, central asia, any MENA countries? SPEAK UP NIGGAS

• +1

I was just joking with you man, lol. Yeah, she can't stand the thought of him ending up with a Western woman. We'll be headed back to Asia within the next year after she gets her citizenship.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Yes

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Will move to Romania but not to get bitches, but because many of my friends are White Romanians.
Will stay in Japan for a while tho as I’m fluent

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and incel194012940
that's the best you could do? even with passport halo? ...
We never intended to leave Asia. She's Chinese, not Thai or Filipino. Most regular Chinese women had no interest in leaving China when her and I married. She's the best quality I found. Took me 7 years of living there and dating to find the right kind of girl for me. One that wasn't a whore, and one that I wouldn't end up murdering some time down the road. Hot enough to pass the initial assessment ,and ticked all the other boxes to my specifications. I'm very picky.

how tf did you find a moroccan christian, jackpot hit

• +1
@Witheredly90 (deleted) geomaxxed to Mexico and impregnated one of them
@Abhorrence can confirm

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Will move to Romania but not to get bitches, but because many of my friends are White Romanians.
Will stay in Japan for a while tho as I’m fluent
you're friends with andrew tate mirin hard

• +1
So which cities are recommended for geo maxxers in Poland, and what % of foids know English their.
Tricity, Warsaw, Krakow (a bit overrun with tourists tbh which makes interacting with the Polish population more difficult), Poznan, Wroclaw. Assuming you want an educated partner (doctor/engineer/lawyers/etc.), you're better off targeting the bigger cities. If that doesn't matter to you, you can basically go to even smaller cities and will probably actually do better there since much more exotic halo.

Younger people tend to speak English (mandatory in schools) and are often fluent if they are college educated. Older people barely know english at all. I do recommend learning Polish if you end up living there. You can get by with just english, but like in the long run you do need to pick up some Polish if you plan to live there.

Main downside of Poland is horrible weather and turbo aggressive drunk polish men. If you're non-white the chance of getting randomly attacked by a bunch of Polish guys on the street is significant, especially if you're with a Polish girl. Actually even if you're white you may have that issue if you're with a Polish girl, but they're less likely to be able to identify that you're not from there unless you open your mouth or are like a darker white person. You can mostly avoid this risk by avoiding shithole towns and living in rich areas only.

Also the economy there is pretty dogshit compared to the US, but if you're earning a remote US salary and are living there that's actually a plus.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, MoggerGaston, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
Tricity, Warsaw, Krakow (a bit overrun with tourists tbh which makes interacting with the Polish population more difficult), Poznan, Wroclaw. Assuming you want an educated partner (doctor/engineer/lawyers/etc.), you're better off targeting the bigger cities. If that doesn't matter to you, you can basically go to even smaller cities and will probably actually do better there since much more exotic halo.

Younger people tend to speak English (mandatory in schools) and are often fluent if they are college educated. Older people barely know english at all. I do recommend learning Polish if you end up living there. You can get by with just english, but like in the long run you do need to pick up some Polish if you plan to live there.

Main downside of Poland is horrible weather and turbo aggressive drunk polish men. If you're non-white the chance of getting randomly attacked by a bunch of Polish guys on the street is significant, especially if you're with a Polish girl. Actually even if you're white you may have that issue if you're with a Polish girl, but they're less likely to be able to identify that you're not from there unless you open your mouth or are like a darker white person. You can mostly avoid this risk by avoiding shithole towns and living in rich areas only.

Also the economy there is pretty dogshit compared to the US, but if you're earning a remote US salary and are living there that's actually a plus.
Damn that's crazy. Have you ever gotten attacked. And woudl this risk be mitigated by hanging out with native polish men.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and Lefty Rankin
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Lefty Rankin
Damn that's crazy. Have you ever gotten attacked. And woudl this risk be mitigated by hanging out with native polish men.
I once read about this black guy who spread HIV in Poland, if he's never been attacked I don't see why a random brown guy would get attacked.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and AscensionMan98
You're fluent in Japanese? Like, in speaking or writing/reading? How did you learn it?
Years of watching anime and a bit of studying helped me learn how to listen and speak it, and I had a Japanese friend to VC with to practice conversation. I still need to practice reading though

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
Years of watching anime and a bit of studying helped me learn how to listen and speak it, and I had a Japanese friend to VC with to practice conversation. I still need to practice reading though
I'm mirin you hard now bhai. :Comfy:

• +1
I know a black guy that randomly got punched in the face in a club in Krakow for no real reason other than he was black. Nothing happened to me on my trips there, but I'm also tall and look like a terrorist so like I'm not an obvious target. Having Polish friends or even speaking Polish would probably help avoid situations like that.

Polish people are a lot more aggressive than Americans. No one has guns there and the police don't really do much about people fighting, so the risk of getting in a fight is pretty minimal so they tend to fight each other a lot. Tbh, even with that I think it's one of the safer geo-maxxing destinations (only SE asia is safer). Pretty much all of south america is way worse (you'll not get beaten for your race, but murdered for your wallet), and MENA/south asia the locals are way more aggressive than EE guys and might actually lynch you if they see you with a local woman (assuming you're not from there by origin).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, MoggerGaston, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
I once read about this black guy who spread HIV in Poland, if he's never been attacked I don't see why a random brown guy would get attacked.
It's not like guaranteed to get attacked if you live there and are non-white or something, but it does happen often enough to be something to be aware of if you're non-white.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Michael Myers
It's not like guaranteed to get attacked if you live there and are non-white or something, but it does happen often enough to be something to be aware of if you're non-white.

I think they only would react that way if they see you with a woman and they're a group of incels. But me, I'd just visit as a tourist without any geomaxxing bizz. :Comfy:

Tagging all Poles here. @St.TikTokcel @russiancelreturns

Where in Poland should I move to? (don't say Łódź pls)

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, MoggerGaston, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
his kid looks nothing like him, looks legit asian. this is why racemixing from completely different races is bad e.g asian and non-asian. mena + curry is okay though bhai so don't worry :ogre:
Kid does look gook. Hopefully doesn't end up like ER. Better off looking full gook then be stunted by looking a white with gook genes like ER

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
I want to try East Russia, I would fit in better there pheno wise and also girls there are really good @sweetheart
Lisatebeneva 1719218234460

• +1
  • Ugh..
How tf did you find a Moroccan Christian? I'm a massive fan of nafri women. But they can't speak English for shit. Can she speak / read / write English? You can't import a woman from any country unless she understands English. I don't want to or can betabuxxx a woman all the way to her 5th handbag tbh. She's gonna need to work in the West - even part time.

Makes it impossible mode. Otherwise they hate me less than other MENAs. Middle easterners can speak English better tbh.

If you're in the US can't you just green cardmaxx her? In the UK you need to prove you earn over a certain amount to get a partner, so it's over for poorcels.
I traveled there last year and met her in person. She can speak English and write well enough for me to understand her, and her French is a lot better than her English. Also here in Canada you can use English or French so she should not have a problem finding a job.

Tagging all Poles here. @St.TikTokcel @russiancelreturns

Where in Poland should I move to? (don't say Łódź pls)
Just know @6ft4 is 6ft4 Celtic tbfem and didn't slay once. It's not as easy as a few years ago, good luck though

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and MoggerGaston
Just know @6ft4 is 6ft4 Celtic tbfem and didn't slay once. It's not as easy as a few years ago, good luck though

Yeah that's true, to be clear it's not like SEA or anything. You need to be good looking, NT, and have good job to do well there.

You can't be an incel in the US and move to Poland and stop being an incel. If you're ethnic though you will do much better there than in the US due to lower failo (and if you're black you actually have halo there).

It's me.

Its actually you. How‘s Mr. Baby doing?

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Its actually you. How‘s Mr. Baby doing?
Lol, he's doing great. Bullies his mother all day long ordering her around. Talking and getting more articulate every day.