Has anyone on this forum ever gotten cheekbone filler/ implant ?

billymidnight

billymidnight

🇲🇽 inner light = law
I honestly don’t recall any of the hardmaxxers from this forum who have gotten this done despite better cheekbones being such a huge part of good looks

Im also curious, im unhappy with my low seet cheekbones and wanna see before/afters from here

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
Im also curious, im unhappy with my low seet cheekbones and wanna see before/afters from here
I honestly can’t fathom how little the ppl on here even talk about malar implants/ filler even tho cheekbones can literally be a incel/ chad situation for many

I honestly don’t recall any of the hardmaxxers from this forum who have gotten this done despite better cheekbones being such a huge part of good looks
fw carti but that fanbase been so ...

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337 and noahwillascend
I honestly can’t fathom how little the ppl on here even talk about malar implants/ filler even tho cheekbones can literally be a incel/ chad situation for many
While i dont deny that cheekbones are important, i dont think there are very many people who are incel because of cheekbones, jaw and eye area are more important

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337, lcberg04 and Jonas2k7
Ok let’s play a game think of anyyy incel in the whole universe now picture him with huge zygos. Would he still be incel?
While i dont deny that cheekbones are important, i dont think there are very many people who are incel because of cheekbones, jaw and eye area are more important

zygos are overrated.
have a good jaw and eye area and ratios. Brad Pitt is a living example

• +1
Reactions: IbIamesean
idk how to morph but look at my tt page n that should be enough of an authority to have ur ass submit to me n this opinion
The only reason ur on this forum and even know about black pill is bcoz ur zygos aren’t good enough that’s the crazy reality
Zygos = life

The only reason ur on this forum and even know about black pill is bcoz ur zygos aren’t good enough that’s the crazy reality
Zygos = life
nice ad hominem logical fallacy n ignoring my point
n no,
fuck even when I was 15 n 15+ bf I couldn't see my zygos
I mog u incel nigger ill beat ur ass n feed u ur own cum

n no,
Whats your problem with incels ?

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa, IbIamesean and billymidnight
n no,
nigger shut the fuck up for gods sake your name is iblamesean

• JFL
Reactions: noahwillascend, Shogun and billymidnight
View attachment 3254771
You are high if you believe good cheekbones alone are enough to save this face
Extremely recession example, not even a great eye area would save him. Zygos and eye area are both equally important for me, also if u didn’t know most eye areas will look good are dependent on the zygos. Show me a pic of a great eye area with shit zygos bet u can’t

Yes his eyes are mid yet still have huge appeal due to his god life zygos lmao @PsychoDsk this nigha just proved our point
conveniently ignore all his other good features n w/o zygos he'd still be mogger
mirin the hasty generalization logical fallacy nigger:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: