Has anyone photoshopped their face onto other people's pics?

D

Deleted member 14774

Solstice
A high quality pic is a huge halo which is underrated here imo. For example imagine a normie’s face on these pics:

That normie would probably have chadlite level success.
So is it possible to take a pic in a similar angle, and photoshop it onto someone else’s pics? And has anyone done it?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar, Xangsane and Deleted member 15827
our kid @wallace can help u out here

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and Xangsane
Imagine someone exposes you for this shit, just take a couple of pics in places that look cool.

It’s not that hard, in first post the guy is sitting in a high class restaurant (you can find one in ur town and just go there and order a coffee or some cheap shit if ur broke). And in the second post he’s standing in front of an old building which you can find in literally every European city and it will look the same

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and incel194012940
Exactly if my pics were In a suit with iphone 13 people would say htn. Because I take washroom pics with subhuman phone I'm laughed off

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Adonis and Deleted member 21106
Exactly if my pics were In a suit with iphone 13 people would say htn. Because I take washroom pics with subhuman phone I'm laughed off
It doesn’t affect your facial rating. It’s just that face isn’t everything for girls, and other things can halo you hard, like if you have nice pics in foreign countries it’s a big halo because you look like you travel, are high class etc.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 21106
Imagine someone exposes you for this shit, just take a couple of pics in places that look cool.

It’s not that hard, in first post the guy is sitting in a high class restaurant (you can find one in ur town and just go there and order a coffee or some cheap shit if ur broke). And in the second post he’s standing in front of an old building which you can find in literally every European city and it will look the same
I was thinking of using pics in other countries because travelling is a big halo, but I don’t care about travelling and don’t want to waste money for pics

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
I was thinking of using pics in other countries because travelling is a big halo, but I don’t care about travelling and don’t want to waste money for pics
You don't have to travel to get those kinds of pics. You can find some great place near you and take lots of pics and select the best ones.

Those photos already look fake, you take a pic with the sunset in your back, you should be in the shadow...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
Those photos already look fake, you take a pic with the sunset in your back, you should be in the shadow...
Yeah he definitely frauds hard af but girls are retarded so they would still match with him

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
A high quality pic is a huge halo which is underrated here imo. For example imagine a normie’s face on these pics:

That normie would probably have chadlite level success.
So is it possible to take a pic in a similar angle, and photoshop it onto someone else’s pics? And has anyone done it?

Yes. I’m currently doing this and get dates

It’s important to note that physique, fashion and cool pics are a massive halo. This guy has a good, lean upper body and chill, well taken pics. I can do high quality face swaps onto a model of your choice

Yeah he definitely frauds hard af but girls are retarded so they would still match with him
Get friends and take pics. I mog that nigga ngl purely facially unfrauded

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHhHhahahahahaha

No offense to the indian people, but..
This is the most indian thread I’ve ever fucking seen
Same energy as those like.. “no longer best friends with ___, now ____ is my best friend” memes

“That normie would probably have chadlite level success”

Some photos look real, but others look clumsily photoshopped...
q=0exhNuNYnjBGZDHIdN5WmL9I2Pk2GAlRNecaS7j0nyZiNxIsbHWB58ltwdGn||Dh6Kwh9HS+LfjZj7Y8sVVxTZFV||OkbXQLGJSTlT76iYVoCh1D1u9JFjkr82JHYaYnSp||8dDCnicKyVHDe0AUq||m6vZNuKyBOTUAyXOTNLxC0GcC6ZPiZ6x29Zk0v6uJk1||k7JYwKXNM||nwucAR57NvUq3QMXvf0PIB6oLUxebkPtcQE||7K||ynX+LmMpRGF2FG2lkY7Hl95Woye7ZxQAxG+wTqcPaUkajAialgMfhbMpqqSDFawr2v067PeaGSAIVzE79ytPpKuQgHaVa0eN3HFt5jPQ5eebceYO8rTJM8XQbfTf3gCNOZnwTIF9W1heJ+bBFVDZfaPkIZx9sNkfWsdA1GGm+QLgIOms2BIk.jpeg
q=0exhNuNYnjBGZDHIdN5WmL9I2Pk2GAlRNecaS7j0nyZiNxIsbHWB58ltwdGn||Dh6Kwh9HS+LfjZj548pVllVZFN6PU3eTbyMSz1W7KmfUOjN1zdh8pBkl7Y9JH0XZ3Om8cYoVQmYdSgIGaYDG7uo+qhT5aGuO1lQpTb9dLVCkGZK4JP8CORKxJIf6rbaiUX2||4U2NjxHvG0tM0Z874yUrDQLEvLyMcp6669yUvEzhMQ66O76xnTpQCsVdW1BGDic54THjs0t1A6+QQIB2ln+dr8QA09YhFG26jcQp6IZt4KAFaxM+Lg7sqKKGytSGWNj+kQ+r7WJ2nPyP0qajHlrzE3ZyqWIXsYrqMXbNcTJWcvsxybmX6TRBJYecFMXULGOYliaL||DrUZp||xdkbTtoI6FC2zxW0cO2ghUt1BWA=.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar