Has anyone reversed hair loss without the use of minoxidil or finasteride?

XAE17

XAE17

Banned
title

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Impossible

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 9405, Nisse and 1 other person
Tbh man, I am 24 and i think im starting to Norwood a bit, i might be 2 or 1.5 rn.
Since november I have started this regimen which might be cope or not, but I havent shed an hair since August / September (idk if i was losing hair because of creatine, which i have stopped, or because its genetical or because it is said that men lose hairs after the summer is over). The regimen is quite simple and goes as follows:
-avoiding meltdowns and stress, do not go into incel rage
- taking enough vitamin D from the sun everyday (during Covid and stuff i didnt go out a lot nor exposed myself to the sun)
-Eating some form of greens everyday, i eat some salad everyday, not a lot of it, just enough to integrate folates
-Eating one brasilian nuts everyday, they are super rich in selenium and one is enough for your daily intake.
-Using a non sulfate shampoo, but i still shampoo once a week/every 10 days with a sulfate shampoos to clean the hairs better

I got this advice from Dr Eric Berg on Yt, you could also try and install a filter to your shower so that the water wont be dirty with chemicals that can dmg ur follicles.
I should stop smoking cigs as well but what can you do.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Deleted member 18032, Deleted member 9405 and 1 other person
I got on HRT and regrow from a NW3 to a NW0.5

yes. ru58841+ dermarolling 1.5mm once every 2 weeks. From thinning nw2 after 6 months streoid cycle at 26 to almost nw 0 at 28. Right corner still regrowing.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, zeshama, Deleted member 18045 and 3 others
Impossible
This. You need potassium channel openers like Minoxidil to get any tangible results (read: follicles actually producing vellus hairs which then turn into dark terminal hairs eventually).

Maybe experimental drugs can also open potassium channels but the point being peppermint oils, castor oils etc are useless.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 13021, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Yes, anyone that do hair transplant

Also, dont know if it reverse, but mk-677 is good for hair

Also, led caps help when used together with minoxidil

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Unless you’re not sexually developed idk why you wouldn’t use 5ar inhibitors if you’re balding.

As for minoxidil it’s weak but it does the trick in thickening hairs I’ve seen shit like peppermint oil or caffeine shampoo is comparable but minoxidil is tried and tested would rather stick with it

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 18032, Deleted member 13021 and 2 others
RU or CB probably. Maybe ketoconazole can help also

This. You need potassium channel openers like Minoxidil to get any tangible results (read: follicles actually producing vellus hairs which then turn into dark terminal hairs eventually).

Maybe experimental drugs can also open potassium channels but the point being peppermint oils, castor oils etc are useless.
So using on eyebrows is cope?

i cant remember the exact youtube title - but even in trials - solo dermarolling 1.5mm once every 2 weeks was more effective for hair regrowth compared to mono minoxil.

dermarolling literally has 0 sides + you dont have to use it for life unlike minox which makes all your hair literally addicted ro it.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
yes i went from balding to thick nw2 now

So using on eyebrows is cope?
Minox works everywhere where you have follicles. You could even use it on your feet and have hairy yeti feet in 1-2 years.

Castor oil, peppermint oil etc. are copes because they do not have the chemical structure necessary to facilitate ions into the follicles like minoxidil or other potassium channel openers do.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 14077
Tbh man, I am 24 and i think im starting to Norwood a bit, i might be 2 or 1.5 rn.
Since november I have started this regimen which might be cope or not, but I havent shed an hair since August / September (idk if i was losing hair because of creatine, which i have stopped, or because its genetical or because it is said that men lose hairs after the summer is over). The regimen is quite simple and goes as follows:
- taking enough vitamin D from the sun everyday (during Covid and stuff i didnt go out a lot nor exposed myself to the sun)
-Eating some form of greens everyday, i eat some salad everyday, not a lot of it, just enough to integrate folates
-Eating one brasilian nuts everyday, they are super rich in selenium and one is enough for your daily intake.
-Using a non sulfate shampoo, but i still shampoo once a week/every 10 days with a sulfate shampoos to clean the hairs better

I got this advice from Dr Eric Berg on Yt, you could also try and install a filter to your shower so that the water wont be dirty with chemicals that can dmg ur follicles.
This is such cope for preventing hair loss lmao. Dr Berg is a massive bullshitter too :lul:

• +1

wait you can lose hair because of creatine???

• +1
idk creatine it is said to increase DHT in your body so if your are sensitive to it you might lose some hairs. Maybe it was because of creatine, maybe it wasnt, but i stopped just ot make sure. Also creatine dehydrated the shit out of me and everytime i went drinking i puked lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
idk creatine it is said to increase DHT in your body so if your are sensitive to it you might lose some hairs. Maybe it was because of creatine, maybe it wasnt, but i stopped just ot make sure. Also creatine dehydrated the shit out of me and everytime i went drinking i puked lmao
damn thats why i am losing hair, ever since i began using creatine my hair began to shed

damn thats why i am losing hair, ever since i began using creatine my hair began to shed
Yeah you can you if your prone you need to be aware of it. Check out posts in haircafe and vigorous steve channels

• +1
wow over for creatinecel. But to be honest, for the one month i used creatine, i had never felt better mentally and phisicly. I didnt want to quit it but had to

• +1
Tranny drugs may work.

currently derma rolling, 2% nizoral/ketazolin, coffein shampoo and changing died

lets see if i can shed less. had sides from fin and min

I gained some back by dermarolling and massages. Dermarolling alone appears to be more affective than minox alone according to many people who have messed with both.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and AsGoodAsItGets
The popular universal looksmax known as "shotgun implant" does that

i cant remember the exact youtube title - but even in trials - solo dermarolling 1.5mm once every 2 weeks was more effective for hair regrowth compared to mono minoxil.

dermarolling literally has 0 sides + you dont have to use it for life unlike minox which makes all your hair literally addicted ro it.
Aren’t you afraid of ru going systemic after going derma rolling

Duta, fin, minox (especially pill/oral form cause only a minority creates enough of the enzyme for minox to work optimal topically) work the best. Ibutamoren (MK 677) Alfatradiol, RU 58841 work as well, but generally don’t get reported as being more effective than the afforementioned.

No fruit, vitamin pill, standing on your head or not jacking off your dick is going to save you if you actually have MPB.

• +1
I gained some back by dermarolling and massages. Dermarolling alone appears to be more affective than minox alone according to many people who have messed with both.
was this genetical balding in ur case?

Dermaroll plus minox improves minox absorption up to 4x due to increase ij sulfotranferase acticity

• +1
was this genetical balding in ur case?

I was crown thinning and thinning at the front though my hairline was good for my age. Dermarolling and massages have brought hair back in both areas.

Dermaroll plus minox improves minox absorption up to 4x due to increase ij sulfotranferase acticity
The reason I never started Minox was the daily use required and the stories I read about it losing its effectiveness after 2 years or so.

• +1
The reason I never started Minox was the daily use required and the stories I read about it losing its effectiveness after 2 years or so.
I mean there's nothing to lose other than what you never had. As long as you end the source of the issue with fin, my hair from minox stimulation is just bonus imo. My 2 cents. Fin min and keto

• +1
Duta, fin, minox (especially pill/oral form cause only a minority creates enough of the enzyme for minox to work optimal topically) work the best. Ibutamoren (MK 677) Alfatradiol, RU 58841 work as well, but generally don’t get reported as being more effective than the afforementioned.

No fruit, vitamin pill, standing on your head or not jacking off your dick is going to save you if you actually have MPB.
what about coconut oil or onion juice?

I mean there's nothing to lose other than what you never had. As long as you end the source of the issue with fin, my hair from minox stimulation is just bonus imo. My 2 cents. Fin min and keto
doesnt finasteride wreak havoc on the testosterone / sex drive

Aren’t you afraid of ru going systemic after going derma rolling
I don't use ru588 on the day of dermarolling. But even if it does- iv experienced 0 side effects in the course of 2 years.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Deleted member 14077 and PYT
creatine causes dht, Which makes follicles smaller, i personally believe the effect is so small, cause the body already makes creatine. Personally i believe that just cause it causes an affect that is prevelant in balding doesnt mean the dose is so big to actually make you bald. Lots of things in your body making DHT (if im correct)

• +1
I don't use ru588 on the day of dermarolling. But even if it does- iv experienced 0 side effects in the course of 2 years.
does your image have money in his thongs:dafuckfeels: freaky grannies

male pattern baldness is genetic. The only way to fix it is to increase blood blow in the scalp. Destroying your androgens is just retarded.

doesnt finasteride wreak havoc on the testosterone / sex drive
Not really bro. Its just the dissatisfied customer effect. Those who have good results with it including celebs and shit just go on with their lives and are discreet. Very few percentage people who have symptoms make noise and start sites and shit that makes people think many more people than actual are having bad effects. Alsmot all sides from fin are managed by titrating doses. Shit like watery semen and ed are rectified in 3-4 months of being on it fo most people. Managing E for gyno prone individuals like myself is a necessity. So bloodwprk before and during can help you in dealing with that through medication. I also plan on getting my slight gyno removed so no big deal. There is no thing as post finasteride syndrome. It has all been debunked by many independent researchers. Checkout haircafe run by kevin mann on youtube.

male pattern baldness is genetic. The only way to fix it is to increase blood blow in the scalp. Destroying your androgens is just retarded.
Blood flow theory has been debunked

what are some methods to increase blood flow to the scalp then?

Not really bro. Its just the dissatisfied customer effect. Those who have good results with it including celebs and shit just go on with their lives and are discreet. Very few percentage people who have symptoms make noise and start sites and shit that makes people think many more people than actual are having bad effects. Alsmot all sides from fin are managed by titrating doses. Shit like watery semen and ed are rectified in 3-4 months of being on it fo most people. Managing E for gyno prone individuals like myself is a necessity. So bloodwprk before and during can help you in dealing with that through medication. I also plan on getting my slight gyno removed so no big deal. There is no thing as post finasteride syndrome. It has all been debunked by many independent researchers. Checkout haircafe run by kevin mann on youtube.
should a 17 yr old use fin or just do minox?

should a 17 yr old use fin or just do minox?
I wouldn't advise unless very bad hairfall. You haven't stopped growing and you still need dht for masculinization. You must consult a doc or do your own research. Docs prescribe to sun 19 year olds only after thorough optimization and testing.

I got on HRT and regrow from a NW3 to a NW0.5
Wanna hear more, if youre not joking. Im on bicalutamide+dutasteride+oral min+E2 sparingly just to lower bicalutamide testosterone rise a little.

Had gyno surgery to get the gland out when it became to big. No pain no gain tho.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator