Has anyone reversed hair loss without the use of minoxidil or finasteride?

To answer only reversal of hairloss comes it the cause for hairloss was telogen effluvium coming from intense stress peroids or malnutrition. Or even unhealthy scalp like seborrhea dermatitis. Even some hair follicles damaged on dermatitis is permanent. This is why you should rule out those causes before getting on fin.

I wouldn't advise unless very bad hairfall. You haven't stopped growing and you still need dht for masculinization. You must consult a doc or do your own research. Docs prescribe to sun 19 year olds only after thorough optimization and testing.
Id like to show you pics. Can i dm u on discord or something?

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
creatine causes dht, Which makes follicles smaller, i personally believe the effect is so small, cause the body already makes creatine. Personally i believe that just cause it causes an affect that is prevelant in balding doesnt mean the dose is so big to actually make you bald. Lots of things in your body making DHT (if im correct)
yeah but its really weird i have extremely thick hair and i am only thinning on one side of the head since 2 weeks and thats when i started using creatine.

yeah but its really weird i have extremely thick hair and i am only thinning on one side of the head since 2 weeks and thats when i started using creatine.
its easy to connect weird, dots. Sure its not alopecia? from maybe pillows. If not hop off it if you want to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
its easy to connect weird, dots. Sure its not alopecia? from maybe pillows. If not hop off it if you want to
I cannot be 100% sure as my grandpa is bald but i have the thick hair of my dad, he only had like minor recession in the temples and perfect hairline til 50 and now he begins to thin out. I always had that thick hair too and here in germany my hair is actually rare I hairline mog 99% of guys in terms of norwood but aesthetically it looks shit as i have a natural widows peak.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14077
I cannot be 100% sure as my grandpa is bald but i have the thick hair of my dad, he only had like minor recession in the temples and perfect hairline til 50 and now he begins to thin out. I always had that thick hair too and here in germany my hair is actually rare I hairline mog 99% of guys in terms of norwood but aesthetically it looks shit as i have a natural widows peak.
Dude just go to hair doctor.
Doctor will make you to do baseline analyses, see your hair with microscope and question you. After that it will be clear whether you are loosing hair due to MPB or another reason.

Depending on that solutions will be provided. If MPB, you will have one protocol (like x amount of fin and min) and then depending on your progress and body tolerance protocol will be changed once in few months.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
Dude just go to hair doctor.
Doctor will make you to do baseline analyses, see your hair with microscope and question you. After that it will be clear whether you are loosing hair due to MPB or another reason.

Depending on that solutions will be provided. If MPB, you will have one protocol (like x amount of fin and min) and then depending on your progress and body tolerance protocol will be changed once in few months.
yeah i am seeing a dermatologist in like a week.

• +1
Reactions: WayneBraaaah
what are some methods to increase blood flow to the scalp then?
You should use blood thinners. Those medicines increase bloodflow. Look at all the elderly. They suddenly gain hair when older /sarcasm.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9405
yea it might be cope, the only thing i buy its the brasilian nuts so yea not a big investment
It‘s called OPPORTUNITY COST which is massive with androgenic alopecia in males

I don't use ru588 on the day of dermarolling. But even if it does- iv experienced 0 side effects in the course of 2 years.
Does microneedling have an effect on hair transplants? I am on the big 3. I also want to use micro needling but someday I will need an HT and people say you can't HT microneedled area. Is it true?

Last edited:
Wanna hear more, if youre not joking. Im on bicalutamide+dutasteride+oral min+E2 sparingly just to lower bicalutamide testosterone rise a little.

Had gyno surgery to get the gland out when it became to big. No pain no gain tho.
I was maintaining on finasteride and Oral minox but wasn’t experiencing any Regrowth so I had to take drastic action as being a NW3 at 20 was a fucking death sentence. Started HRT last august (8 mg Estradiol and 200 mg spironolactone) and have basically experienced full regrowth. it’s fucking amazing to watch a hairline naturally come back over these last few months. My high dosages were to stunt titty growth as much as possible and it worked as I have literally no noticeable gyno other than slightly puffy nips. Apparently high dose Spiro and High dose estrogen stunt breast growth compared to a slow buildup of estrogen and that is definitely the case from my experience.

I’m pretty confident I’ll be able to maintain these gains with Dutasteride and Oral Minox so I’ll be hopping off HRT this month most likely.

My HRT run was a massive success with virtually no drawbacks other than slightly puffy nips (I wouldn’t even call it gyno tbh). It feels great being able to leave the house without being self conscious about my hairline and I get compliments about my hair all the time now lmfao.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9405
What kinda hrt? Hope not a shitposton mtf trans
Estrogen. I turned myself into a fucking transgender to get my hairline back and it worked. There is light at the end of the tunnel IF AND ONLY IF you are willing to do what it takes. About to hop off HRT this month with a beautiful head of luscious golden curly hair (think Alexander the Great). Def recommend

I was maintaining on finasteride and Oral minox but wasn’t experiencing any Regrowth so I had to take drastic action as being a NW3 at 20 was a fucking death sentence. Started HRT last august (8 mg Estradiol and 200 mg spironolactone) and have basically experienced full regrowth. it’s fucking amazing to watch a hairline naturally come back over these last few months. My high dosages were to stunt titty growth as much as possible and it worked as I have literally no noticeable gyno other than slightly puffy nips. Apparently high dose Spiro and High dose estrogen stunt breast growth compared to a slow buildup of estrogen and that is definitely the case from my experience.

I’m pretty confident I’ll be able to maintain these gains with Dutasteride and Oral Minox so I’ll be hopping off HRT this month most likely.

My HRT run was a massive success with virtually no drawbacks other than slightly puffy nips (I wouldn’t even call it gyno tbh). It feels great being able to leave the house without being self conscious about my hairline and I get compliments about my hair all the time now lmfao.
Yeah a lot of people dont realize how difficult is to recover hair back. Finasteride and dutasteride even tho deemed as tranny drugs,dont do anything for most other than maintain. For regrowth you need nuclear protocol. Im nw0 diffuse so im not going full force yet and only using small amounts of e2 (2mg) so i dont shut down myself.

Last edited:
Estrogen. I turned myself into a fucking transgender to get my hairline back and it worked. There is light at the end of the tunnel IF AND ONLY IF you are willing to do what it takes. About to hop off HRT this month with a beautiful head of luscious golden curly hair (think Alexander the Great). Def recommend
Okay

Congratulations!! What a dream come true to have a full hairline!! would you mind if i ask, where did you bought the Estrogen? Did you got a prescription? What is the recomended dosage? I want to recover my hair back too, my hair loss stopped and i can hide it with fringes, but i would like to have a nw0 or nw1