T

traveler

Kraken
srs

seems like a low stress gig and can work night shift where no one is around

female dig it when a guy say he is a security guard with uniform

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
isnt there like a height minimum for that? most dudes here are manlets so probably wont find much security guards here

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep and 3 others
Good for roidmaxxed niggas

No but just wanted to say security guard women are hot and their ass looks really nice in those black pants security guards wear :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and darkness97
Its dangerous. Random people will view you as a "trophy" to attack

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and Deleted member 15669
Its dangerous. Random people will view you as a "trophy" to attack
Not the security guards I know. A lot of my teammates in college football became security guards and are all 6'5"+ 300+ lbs black guys (requirement for any serious work). Nobody will even think about attacking them. They will only attack the guys who are fightable to test them.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Most security guards I see are fat asf men so shouldn't be too hard

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Rt-Rust1, EverythingMaxxer and 1 other person
This is my current job, easy, low stress, good pay. Recommend it.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer
isnt there like a height minimum for that? most dudes here are manlets so probably wont find much security guards here
My cousins all do it and one of them is like 5'8 though he's an mma instructor. Its defintely not a requirement to be tall and its good money ive been told. He gets to dance w the chicks there and girls always try to hit on the seccy.

yes im a security guard for the summer jfl

• JFL
Reactions: traveler
My cousins all do it and one of them is like 5'8 though he's an mma instructor. Its defintely not a requirement to be tall and its good money ive been told. He gets to dance w the chicks there and girls always try to hit on the seccy.
Being a security guard for a nightclub seems like a risky move at 5'8. You will definitely be tested by drunk dudes more often

Very based pay, thinking about it myself

Yea I’ve done it before

Worked for a firm that would contract me out to companies. Was pretty chill most the time and the pay was good plus benefits. Good place to network especially if you have military background

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: traveler and Anchor_Ship
brutal :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

srs

seems like a low stress gig and can work night shift where no one is around

female dig it when a guy say he is a security guard with uniform
Not for long term though It doesn't count as valuable experience. You probably would get stuck doing the same job.I would recommend something like factory or cashier as entry level.The experience is very valuable and would certainly help you to get better wages per year

• +1
I have a similar job (administrator at a hotel, I check in guests and uphold peace and quietness). It's a night shift so it's a perfect rotter job, I just work a bit in the evening and morning, then do whatever I want at night like cooking meals at the hotel's kitchen. Even when I work I just diddle with my phone.
If you wanna rot and can't work from home, night shift guard is a perfect gig. :Comfy:

• JFL
gotta be atleast 6'3 and 250 lean for that one bud

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Can't even imagine how boring most security guard positions would be.

When I am at work I want to be busy AF so the day flies by.

Depends on what kind of security guard. You have security guards at malls/shops, warehouses, nightclubs, factory entrances, government building entrances, banks, rich people house courtyards etc. In my balkan country its a low paying job with minimum qualification requirement (elementary school) and requires licence (police will do background check on you and you do psychology test in case you are prone to violence etc.), after that you need to take couple of exams concerning laws (what you can and cant do as security guard) and you get your licence. When you are done with licencing they will assign you to work somewhere thats close to your home and according to your physical build. A lot of old/fat people get assigned to malls, parkings, banks, shops and warehouses. Tall and muscular men get assigned to government buildings, celebrity or rich people houses/villas, as money transporters, ATM cash replenishing, shipyard patrolling security etc.
Generally you dont do much and just sit/stand/patrol the area for 8 hours a day. Nobody is supervising you so you can do whatever you want, there are no other people working with you except maybe one other security guard, a lot of times you will be alone. Its a rotters job that requires no thinking and almost no physical work.