Has anyone stopped growing and started growing again?

Funnyunenjoyer1

Funnyunenjoyer1

Silver
Has anyone grew after they've been done growing for like 1-2 years and they gained sudden inch or more

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mathis, Eiei, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
me

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Funnyunenjoyer1 and NorwoodAscender
not height wise, but I gained bone in my face around my mid twenties.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BootySniffer69, <6PSLcel and 3 others
laughing-emoji.jpg
670-6704538_laughing-emoji-clipart-face-with-tears-of-joy.png
laughing-emoji-meme-idlememe-3.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy, Funnyunenjoyer1 and NorwoodAscender
u 100% sure u just didn’t get leaner?

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Donkeyballs and NorwoodAscender
what would you say is the ideal height for a male

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
have you pinned or hgh or natural

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
yeah it's caused by an actual disease, I got diagnosed earlier this year.
actually mirin wtf. is the bone going to continue to grow slowly for a while or will it stop

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Funnyunenjoyer1

I have no idea when it started.
what disease can do this

• Woah
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
mumbai, feel free to bring your friends and family
what gift would you like bhai maybe I can give you some extra rupees I made yesterday
is Chicken tikamasala okay?

have you pinned or hgh or natural
you don't tend to get the sides I have from pinning it, they only happen if you're taking outrageous amounts (which would be unaffordable) or have this condition.
actually mirin wtf. is the bone going to continue to grow slowly for a while or will it stop
don't know, hope my nose doesn't start growing, it's been mostly stable.
what disease can do this
acromegaly.

not to be confused with gigantism (which my great grandfather had), that develops before puberty, this develops afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
i read somewhere that if u stop growing for over a year ur either done growing or getting 1 last growth spurt

• +1
Uncomfortable in day to day life I'd say 6'3 '6'4 is perfect its not gonna cause issues like hitting you head or lack of space while flying on plane

i read somewhere that if u stop growing for over a year ur either done growing or getting 1 last growth spurt
Okay sooo.
Not growing = Not growing
Growing = Growing
Thanks 😊

• JFL
that's not what he said read it again :lul:
He/she/xhe said “you are either growing, or not growing bro!”
I guess we’ll never know because you can just cope and say that you will surely get a last growth spurt. When in reality after your main growth spurt you only grow in minimal linear increments, unless you haven’t had your main spurt

• +1
you don't tend to get the sides I have from pinning it, they only happen if you're taking outrageous amounts (which would be unaffordable) or have this condition.

acromegaly.

not to be confused with gigantism (which my great grandfather had), that develops before puberty, this develops afterwards.
do you have some before and after photos?

do you have some before and after photos?
it's not that prominent you can only tell from the side.

I resemble a caveman from some angles, it's not as bad as other examples I've seen of it.

it's not that prominent you can only tell from the side.

I resemble a caveman from some angles, it's not as bad as other examples I've seen of it.
you look good from the photos i saw

you look good from the photos i saw
everyone thinks I'm a complete ogre but it's not that obvious in reality.

it gets far worse if I gain bodyfat.

Do you think PDO Threads really made a difference to your appearance?
major difference in skin tightness, but you won't see anything right away nor from a few threads, I have like 100+ in my face.

everyone thinks I'm a complete ogre but it's not that obvious in reality.

it gets far worse if I gain bodyfat.
How did you get so wide? i mean, not only your muscles, but your frame looks bigger, your clavicles and scapula looks wider

I have no idea when it started.
Dont be publicly sharing this info or a dalit will kidnap you and steal your stemcels

• So Sad
Reactions: Orc
major difference in skin tightness, but you won't see anything right away nor from a few threads, I have like 100+ in my face.
I'm thinking about using about 5 on each under-eye and about 10 on the chin to make it look squarer, do you think it's worth trying?

How did you get so wide? i mean, not only your muscles, but your frame looks bigger, your clavicles and scapula looks wider
my scapula was chronically retracted when I started lifting which made my shoulders look a lot narrower, they've always been sort of long, but the condition has likely thickened my elbow and knee joints, which I think is correlated with the amount of muscle you're able to carry as opposed to the size of the ankles and wrists, I think they made a mistake in those studies because thicker wrists are usually associated with thicker joints, but that isn't always the case, it's an indirect causation.

Dont be publicly sharing this info or a dalit will kidnap you and steal your stemcels
how many indians do you think they'd need to kidnap me.
I'm thinking about using about 5 on each under-eye and about 10 on the chin to make it look squarer, do you think it's worth trying?
for their price they're absolutely worth it, but only if you do it yourself because a doctor will charge you like 1.2k for that.

I'm starting to see results of the threads I did on my chin, looks more square and defined.

• Love it
Reactions: caiolindo
my scapula was chronically retracted when I started lifting which made my shoulders look a lot narrower, they've always been sort of long, but the condition has likely thickened my elbow and knee joints, which I think is correlated with the amount of muscle you're able to carry as opposed to the size of the ankles and wrists, I think they made a mistake in those studies because thicker wrists are usually associated with thicker joints, but that isn't always the case, it's an indirect causation.

for their price they're absolutely worth it, but only if you do it yourself because a doctor will charge you like 1.2k for that.

I'm starting to see results of the threads I did on my chin, looks more square and defined.

thx bro, i will give it a shot :feelscry:

thx bro, i will give it a shot :feelscry:
make sure you have nothing important planning under-eyes bruise easily and it's super visible, usually takes a few days before it shows too.

don't get scared if it happens, it goes away after a week or two.

also had a bruise on my chin from those but you can barely tell.

make sure you have nothing important planning under-eyes bruise easily and it's super visible, usually takes a few days before it shows too.

don't get scared if it happens, it goes away after a week or two.

also had a bruise on my chin from those but you can barely tell.
btw, should i pin from inside (on the side of the nose bridge) or from outside (zygo)?

btw, should i pin from inside (on the side of the nose bridge) or from outside (zygo)?
outside you won't be able to get the needle flat from the inside, they're inserted shallowly.

outside you won't be able to get the needle flat from the inside, they're inserted shallowly.
so i should pin it from inside, right?

Just one who puts on a wig and offers to take you out to dinner (for a free meal) then spikes your dish. Boom youre fucked buddy

I stopped growing at 18 then grew 1 inch at 21

• +1

acromegaly.

What’s your height

I hit my growth spurt failry early at like 12-13 and stopped at 5'8. Been growing fairly slowly since and currently ~179cm/5'10¾ evening height at 19. Hope I reach 5'11 and join the non-manlet club

Last edited: