Has anyone successfully managed to become low inhib?

Time Travel

Time Travel

미학
If so, how ?

I care about judgment too much.
Over for me, I need help.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Square Jaw, HighIQcel and 1 other person
personality is genetics

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Wool, BigBoy and 6 others
no

• So Sad
Reactions: Time Travel
Alcohol definitely lowers inhibition

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash, Deleted member 4577, Stingray and 1 other person
I get really low inhib through alcohol but the more often you drink the more it applies to being sober aswell.

• +1
Reactions: thariel and Time Travel
I get really low inhib through alcohol but the more often you drink the more it applies to being sober aswell.
exactly this

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and Almu
  • JFL
Reactions: Almu
The older you get the lower your inhibitions are.

Also, I am late puberty, so my attractiveness has improved a bit this last years, specially since I bodymaxx, and people giving you positive feedback surely helps to lower your inhibitions, yet they are still relatively high.

Aka the more GL the less inhibition because you know that if you ask your cute classmate her pen tlshe will react positively.

I used to have a lot of social anxiety, now I am very social, yet I need to lower the inhibitions with girls.

• +1
Reactions: Got the hunter eyes, BigBoy, gymislife and 4 others

Also, I am late puberty, so my attractiveness has improved a bit this last years, specially since I bodymaxx, and people giving you positive feedback surely helps to lower your inhibitions, yet they are still relatively high.

Aka the more GL the less inhibition because you know that if you ask your cute classmate her pen tlshe will react positively.

I used to have a lot of social anxiety, now I am very social, yet I need to lower the inhibitions with girls.
I'm 22 and I can't even have a social interaction with a stranger that isn't completely awkward.

FACE

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, gymislife and Time Travel
why does no nigga here ever give advice?

shit i can give as tips

• in morning shout as loud as you can for a few minutes in a pillow or whatever maybe a sock in your mouth. let your emotions flow you can also get mad
  • meditation shit where you increase focus and concentration
  • in general doing hard as fuck things with as much focus you can muster, like ice cold shower, some fucking stretches that hurt like shit or lifting and put all your mental power in it
i really hate this forum already, almost no tips everyone is just fucking around instead of disuccing shit for bettering

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Moneymaxxed, Deleted member 4671, BigBoy and 7 others
why does no nigga here ever give advice?

shit i can give as tips

• in morning shout as loud as you can for a few minutes in a pillow or whatever maybe a sock in your mouth. let your emotions flow you can also get mad
  • meditation shit where you increase focus and concentration
  • in general doing hard as fuck things with as much focus you can muster, like ice cold shower, some fucking stretches that hurt like shit or lifting and put all your mental power in it
i really hate this forum already, almost no tips everyone is just fucking around instead of disuccing shit for bettering
thanks man.
It really is like that, the forum can be annoying at times.
A lot of people here a a bit delusional to the point where they give up on life just because they are not chad.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Stingray
You have to genuinely not care what people think And this is something that will come if you keep working at it. There will be a “click” moment and you’ll go from high to average inhib

going to gym and being in the “zone” while lifting weights was a huge help for me it might help you

• +1
Reactions: shaugstir, BigBoy, Morpheus and 1 other person
You have to genuinely not care what people think And this is something that will come if you keep working at it. There will be a “click” moment and you’ll go from high to average inhib
I feel like i used to be average inhib but it got higher.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
It may have something to do with being blackpilled, my inhibitions went up after this but they are going down again because I’ve stopped/ lessened my habit of consciously noticing the blackpill.

Face/ body is what determines how positively others will react to your low inhib behaviour that doesn’t stop someone who looks average from being as low inhib as they can without seeming try hard and it also doesn’t stop a good looking person from acting like a complete beta

Whatever face we have sets the limit, but we should all reach it

Last edited:
  • +1
You can't if it's never been in you. For instance I used to be massively low inhib and social up until around 12 years old, there I started to get bullied and got social anxiety. I did manage to recover and consider myself pretty low inhib right now, but only because I already had it in the first place.

You can't if it's never been in you. For instance I used to be massively low inhib and social up until around 12 years old, there I started to get bullied and got social anxiety. I did manage to recover and consider myself pretty low inhib right now, but only because I already had it in the first place.
yea but I'm also more high inhib now than i used to be

what are you trying to become low inhib for?

• +1
Look there’s no way to beat being High inhib. You just gotta go out of your way and force your brain to enjoy the awkwardness. I can talk to anyone and demand anything but being low inhib and Sub5 is deemed as a try hard compensator. It brought me nothing but a few nights in jail, fights, getting fired and hated. Now if I looked like Meeks; panties would’ve been dropping but unfortunately I don’t look like him. Keep looksmaxxing as much as you can and force yourself to get out of your comfort zone

How old are you?

Got a few questions for you if you don't mind answering, sir.

When did the puberty start in your case?
Did you appearance change a lot since puberty?
Do you think you are still changing?

You become low inhib when you start living alone

Got a few questions for you if you don't mind answering, sir.

When did the puberty start in your case?
Did you appearance change a lot since puberty?
Do you think you are still changing?
If for puberty do you mean facial changes, at 18 JFL

Yes, I am more GL now for sure. I mean when I look myself at the mirror I see the same cunt as always but the way people talk about me definetly shows changes.

Yes, my beard isn't full and I live a lifestyle that definetly pushes for the changes. I still look very boyish, so I hope I am still devoloping, specially because my face is still small.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

This is bullshit, the more I drink the less alcohol makes me low inhib. I dont even like drinking that much anymore whereas a year or two ago I would love drinking, even alone

I'm gonna try to get back weed again soon even though it gave me some anxiety

• +1
Reactions: Almu
This is bullshit, the more I drink the less alcohol makes me low inhib. I dont even like drinking that much anymore whereas a year or two ago I would love drinking, even alone

I'm gonna try to get back weed again soon even though it gave me some anxiety
Everyone reacts different

• +1
Positive reinforcement and a low rejection ratio with good pussy helped.
And reading the Gor Chronicles too (from age 15).

P.S.: Systema is great too.

I did it by basically doing stupid shit irl. I started burping and dancing, also saying whatever I want. Then you realise no one actually gives a shit. They might say stop or some shit, but they actually don't care. Also lifting and knowing you're strong helps. What helped me to do this is imagining I'm the strongest ogre and, ogre think, ogre do.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer

My rejection and approach ratio are still at 0. Was never low inhib enough.

tbh I feel i've gone from very high inhib to average/low inhib

I went from ugly (overweight, severe acne) to somewhat high-tier normie and my personality/friendship group changed hugely. I went from having a very low amount of social interaction (I legitimately never left my room apart to go to school) to going out frequently, going to nightclubs, house parties, etc

tbh the #1 thing is that you're gl enough to get positive validation for your actions - this is how gl people naturally become low inhib, because they simply don't have a reason to be anxious because they know they'll get a positive reaction

to successfully low inhib max:
become attractive, befriend people close to your smv, become far more active socially, and it'll just come naturally

• +1
Reactions: Zoneator, BigBoy and Time Travel
It all comes down to what makes you "high inhib" in the first place. If it's your looks, the only thing that would work long-term is improving them. If it's just lack of life experience, make more experiences.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264 and BigBoy
ive always had this same problem due my stature, once you start to realize that people dont give a single fuck about you and youre not that important to their daily life as you'd think you do, somehow you start to act a little bit different i mean you start to care less, plus seeing all these low inhibited people succeeding at life in general is a huge lifefuel.

• +1
tbh I feel i've gone from very high inhib to average/low inhib

I went from ugly (overweight, severe acne) to somewhat high-tier normie and my personality/friendship group changed hugely. I went from having a very low amount of social interaction (I legitimately never left my room apart to go to school) to going out frequently, going to nightclubs, house parties, etc

tbh the #1 thing is that you're gl enough to get positive validation for your actions - this is how gl people naturally become low inhib, because they simply don't have a reason to be anxious because they know they'll get a positive reaction

to successfully low inhib max:
become attractive, befriend people close to your smv, become far more active socially, and it'll just come naturally
Idk it's just so awkward to talk to people and it always seems forced to me. I can't make new friends outside of this community.
ive always had this same problem due my stature, once you start to realize that people dont give a single fuck about you and youre not that important to their daily life as you'd think you do, somehow you start to act a little bit different i mean you start to care less, plus seeing all these low inhibited people succeeding at life in general is a huge lifefuel.
I wish I was low inhib enough to just stare at people to make them uncomfortable

bro just looked up Gor chronicles...about girls being dominated and growing to like it?Are the books good? Bout to binge this shit cause this is the dynamic I like and seek out...

I literally don’t know what low inhib behavior looks like tbh

I know what it mean but, is it someone who is confident and kinda famous in the class?

Look there’s no way to beat being High inhib. You just gotta go out of your way and force your brain to enjoy the awkwardness. I can talk to anyone and demand anything but being low inhib and Sub5 is deemed as a try hard compensator. It brought me nothing but a few nights in jail, fights, getting fired and hated. Now if I looked like Meeks; panties would’ve been dropping but unfortunately I don’t look like him. Keep looksmaxxing as much as you can and force yourself to get out of your comfort zone
Thats not low inhib, you care A LOT about what others think if you did all of that to get laid.

Thats not low inhib, you care A LOT about what others think if you did all of that to get laid.
No I did it because the area I live a lot of simps want to impress trash cans by starting shit with me . I always had the mindset of a take it or leave it for women and the BlackPill just made it much stronger. If that’s the case then what’s your definition or the objective term of Low Inhib

89270859 277447309907717 2367936532527972352 n

bro just looked up Gor chronicles...about girls being dominated and growing to like it?Are the books good? Bout to binge this shit cause this is the dynamic I like and seek out...
Yes it is good sci fi and it shows a blue pilled man becoming a real man (from going to Earth to Gor) because he had to to survive
It starts slowly but then the author goes100% black pill, and this in the 60s !
He's been the feminists #1 enemy for long and suffered from ostracism since the 80s (still sold millions of books).
The pb is that Gorean philosophy is often construed with a sect named "Goreans" who are basically BDSM shit inspired from the Gor Chronicles but not really on phase with it.

If you want to go low inhib : read these books and get some punches in your face (like Systema gets you used to : you have to learn to take blows willfully before giving some).

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
someone from lookism successfully became low inhib (with proof: he recorded convo with girls) He used the exposure theory by going to parties, talking to people especially to girls, facing his fears and repeated it until he felt comfortable and even got pleasure from it. He also did a bit of drugs/alc in the beginning as far as i can remember . He legit sounded like a slayer after some months

• +1
If you have any insecurities/failos, fix them and socially expose yourself, wait and hope for validation and positive reinforcement. Use that as driving force to become low inhib. High inhibition usually comes from subpar looks through development years. If you don't have any failos or insecurities, maybe getting something like xanax or other medications to help reduce inhib levels

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and BigBoy
I did that pretty fucking well in about a year

• +1