Has Anyone Taken HGH after 18?

aspieSavage

aspieSavage

That short white kid
Like 99% of Pro BodyBuilders ?

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and WadlowMaxxing
Oh ok, it doesnt work for getting taller after 14 but it might for muscle, not sure if thats even worth it tho lmao

Im guessing you started taking it before you turned 18?

Oh ok, it doesnt work for getting taller after 14 but it might for muscle, not sure if thats even worth it tho lmao
you can't give out statements like this lol
it could work for someone who's 30 years old provided their growth plates are still open (Which is unlikely)

each case is individual. if you are under 20 there is potential for it to work a little bit as femur growth plates remain open up to age 20 [not definitive though, and like i said, each case is individual. get your growth plates checked.]

it could work for someone who's 30 years old provided their growth plates are still open (Which is unlikely)
(impossible unless you have a genetic mutation)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 9699
(impossible unless you have a genetic mutation)
the point was that if your growth plates are open it will still work. the 30 year old was just an extreme example to get the point across.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
the point was that if your growth plates are open it will still work. the 30 year old was just an extreme example to get the point across.

Right i forgot about that, get growth plates checked but if its only slightly open, u wont see any improvements at all

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 9699
you can't give out statements like this lol

each case is individual. if you are under 20 there is potential for it to work a little bit as femur growth plates remain open up to age 20 [not definitive though, and like i said, each case is individual. get your growth plates checked.]

I'm going look into hgh inconjuction with MSE + facefask for increased forward growth

HGH is only worth it during your growth spurt

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Most pro bodybuilders

Search up Palumboism

Height-wise maybe a few have. At that point it's cope.

??