Has anyone tried DNP + Mounjaro?

Hexxon07

Hexxon07

Iron

DNP is strong enough on its own.

Only have tried DNP but in the future i will try DNP + Mounjara/Semaglutide.

• +1
Reactions: Hexxon07

I have dnp but I'm lowkey scared to take it, im like 101kg at 6'4 and need to get down to 92kg (a healthy weight for my height) by like halloween. im in the uk so its cold all the time so I shouldn't overheat but do u have any advice?

Start with 200mg and if u wanna take more wait atleast 5 days cause of accumulation effect. It has a 36h half life.

-Be hydrated at all times.
-Use coffeine to combat lethargy.
-Dont do stupid shit like going to the sauna.
-U will get bloat but thats temporary.
-Keep carbs low they will heat you up way more then Protein/Fats.
-dont fucking binge eat

The maximum id take is 600mg but only in the winter.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Start with 200mg and if u wanna take more wait atleast 5 days cause of accumulation effect. It has a 36h half life.
View attachment 3232982

-Be hydrated at all times.
-Use coffeine to combat lethargy.
-Dont do stupid shit like going to the sauna.
-U will get bloat but thats temporary.
-Keep carbs low they will heat you up way more then Protein/Fats.
-dont fucking binge eat

The maximum id take is 600mg but only in the winter.
thankyou sm, so lets say I had around 200 calories of pineapple a day which is like 50g of carbs then about 500 calories in steak, and drank 1 gallon of water a day. And I did 200mg of dnp for 5 days then 400mg for 12 days. do you think id be okay and have lost a good amount of weight?

• +1
Reactions: meathead
thankyou sm, so lets say I had around 200 calories of pineapple a day which is like 50g of carbs then about 500 calories in steak, and drank 1 gallon of water a day. And I did 200mg of dnp for 5 days then 400mg for 12 days. do you think id be okay and have lost a good amount of weight?
Eat more but like low calorie foods and more portein.

You should but really depends on activity levels

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Eat more but like low calorie foods and more portein.

You should but really depends on activity levels
okay okay, thankyoy sm again, if I have any issues during the time I take will it be alright if I message u for advice.

• +1
Reactions: meathead

Why tf would u do dnp and sem if dnp shouldnt be done long term and sem supresses appetite.

eating 1k cal is extrmely ez for 2-3 weeks

hey bro so im on day 6, I was losing like 1.5lbs a day for the first 4 then yesterday I gained 3lbs and lost like 1lb again today. anyway ive had 0 side effects at all I got hot here and there but nothing crazy, should I go up to 400mg
yes,
optional you can check temperature

Deathmaxxing. Mountjaro can be bought cheaply from china. Remove DNP

if u die on dnp ur stupid
Taking DNP is beyond retarded. You can get ozempic, mountjaro from china, a years worth for less than $200 and if youre very desperate, clenbuterol. DNP is death

Taking DNP is beyond retarded. You can get ozempic, mountjaro from china, a years worth for less than $200 and if youre very desperate, clenbuterol. DNP is death
its not death

Nigga you havee to be retarded
Mounjaro (nigga you can run a full blown bodybuilding Cycle that will get you 6% bf at the 1/4 off the price)
Dnp (the most dangerous compound you could use nigga like Dnp is one of phew compounds that could kill you)

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007
Better alternative
Semaglutide (if you have real hunger problems)
Clenbuterol start 20 mcg then keep increasing the dose (use it 2 days in 2 days off so your receptor doesn’t upregulate)
To fraud losing fat
For water retention :
Have low levels of estrogen (10-20 range)
Then you could use a diuretic 1 day in 1 day off
(100 mg of either furoseemide of spirolonactone)
Compounds that make your skin thinner
Study have shown that phosphorus make you not only lose fat faster but also makes your skin thinner but for that to happen you’ll beed to consime 10g+++ of phosphorus
That why bodybuilders say fish make your skin thinner
And you can also use exotic steroids that make your skin thinner
So your gonna run trt levels of test year aroundd
(thats what we call blasting and cruising)
Your gonna do a blast of a compound of your choice
Like mast primo tren winny especially winny
At low doses

• Love it
Nigga you havee to be retarded
Mounjaro (nigga you can run a full blown bodybuilding Cycle that will get you 6% bf at the 1/4 off the price)
Dnp (the most dangerous compound you could use nigga like Dnp is one of phew compounds that could kill you)
price doesn't really matter to me and for me I live in a really cold place its like sub 8 degrees for the next couple months so heat won't matter that much, ive been on it a week and barely had any side effects at all

Better alternative
Semaglutide (if you have real hunger problems)
Clenbuterol start 20 mcg then keep increasing the dose (use it 2 days in 2 days off so your receptor doesn’t upregulate)
To fraud losing fat
For water retention :
Have low levels of estrogen (10-20 range)
Then you could use a diuretic 1 day in 1 day off
(100 mg of either furoseemide of spirolonactone)
Compounds that make your skin thinner
Study have shown that phosphorus make you not only lose fat faster but also makes your skin thinner but for that to happen you’ll beed to consime 10g+++ of phosphorus
That why bodybuilders say fish make your skin thinner
And you can also use exotic steroids that make your skin thinner
So your gonna run trt levels of test year aroundd
(thats what we call blasting and cruising)
Your gonna do a blast of a compound of your choice
Like mast primo tren winny especially winny
At low doses
but don't things like that reduce ur life span? like id rather something kill me off while im taking it than have to worry abt my life span being shortened and stuff like that for the rest of my life, realistically I won't need dnp more than a month cause ive been losing 1kg a day and my goal is something like Jordan Barrett who is 60kg and 6'2 so I need to get to like 70kg cause im like 6'5ish

but don't things like that reduce ur life span? like id rather something kill me off while im taking it than have to worry abt my life span being shortened and stuff like that for the rest of my life, realistically I won't need dnp more than a month cause ive been losing 1kg a day and my goal is something like Jordan Barrett who is 60kg and 6'2 so I need to get to like 70kg cause im like 6'5ish
Youre trolling? 1kg a day? Youre fast tracked, death or permanent disabilitities. QSC has Tirzepatide (Mountjaro) and Semaglutide (ozempic), for a fraction of the price. Do you want their details??

Youre trolling? 1kg a day? Youre fast tracked, death or permanent disabilitities. QSC has Tirzepatide (Mountjaro) and Semaglutide (ozempic), for a fraction of the price. Do you want their details??
nah I lost like 1kg a day for the past 3 days but today I lost only like 0.3kg, I just eat like 600 cals and do dnp. also thank you, but I already have a relatively good mounjaro source

1 kg a week max, more is unhealthy. Are you a landwhale? Only that could explain such high numbers. Wha is your bmi?

1 kg a week max, more is unhealthy. Are you a landwhale? Only that could explain such high numbers. Wha is your bmi?
im 6'5 and 222lbs and 26bmi so pretty much yeah, but I have been losing weight normally for ages now at one point my bmiwas 37 iirc

BMI is more acurate for women, as you know muscle weighs more than fat.

Im worried youll end up skinny fat. Build muscle for a few months eat lots of protein. Then get Tirzepatide for like $250 a years worth. Youre losing muscle also. Also at your height of 6ft 5, 90 kg, is good. Just need muscles, youll look lean as fuck at a higher weight if your have some lean muscles, which male models actually do have. For one, they are NOT skinny fat.

BMI is more acurate for women, as you know muscle weighs more than fat.

Im worried youll end up skinny fat. Build muscle for a few months eat lots of protein. Then get Tirzepatide for like $250 a years worth. Youre losing muscle also. Also at your height of 6ft 5, 90 kg, is good. Just need muscles, youll look lean as fuck at a higher weight if your have some lean muscles, which male models actually do have. For one, they are NOT skinny fat.
thank you, I think Ill do that then but im gonna go to Miami in febuary and I wanted to look at least okay shirtless by then, would that be possible?

thank you, I think Ill do that then but im gonna go to Miami in febuary and I wanted to look at least okay shirtless by then, would that be possible?
Yes definitely, eat 150 to 200 grams of protein a day (aim for 200 though), 2000 calories on days youre not in the gym. And 2500 calories when going to the gym. Eat chicken breast at least 5 times a week, veggies etc. Eat clean or youll go above those calories very easily, but dont go too low or youll lose muscle instead of fat. Hit weights full body, 3 to 4 times a week with rest between days. Walk lots of steps, days not in gym (main cardio)
Get Tirzepatide (active in mountjaro), I dont like semaglutide/Ozempic you lose muscle. Just never touch DNP again.

+86 186 6189 1880 (ask for price list)

Cheers

Last edited:
Then use semaglutide with 5 amino q with yohimbine
Nigga the only side effect of dnp is death
Its not like regular gear

• Love it
Then use semaglutide with 5 amino q with yohimbine
Nigga the only side effect of dnp is death
Its not like regular gear
What was your experience with 5 amino 1mq? Or your fatloss stack?

What was your experience with 5 amino 1mq? Or your fatloss stack?
i swear no one believes me but it really helps with stubborn fat areas It helped me personnaly get veins in my lower abs (even tho not sustainable financially long term)

i swear no one believes me but it really helps with stubborn fat areas It helped me personnaly get veins in my lower abs (even tho not sustainable financially long term)
Are you sure its not Yohimbine combined from your stack. Im taking Retatrutide and 5 amino 1mq. Probably lost 1.5 kg in 2 weeks. Gonna do a dexa scan and the body fat readings on scales (bought and in the gym) are a complete mess.

Last edited:
Are you sure its not Yohimbine combined from your stack. Im taking Retatrutide and 5 amino 1mq. Probably lost 1.5 kg in 2 weeks. Gonna do a dexa scan and the body fat readings on scales (bought and in the gym) are a complete mess.
Use 5 amino q only if your already lean using it while being 15%++
Is retarded jfl
But that just anecdotal knowledge

Why is it retarded? Ive got 10 kg to lose.
5 amino q would help you lose fat a little faster
The reason why you shouldn’t be using it is budget reward ratio
I mean when you will get really lean and you’ll have a little fat and now suddenly all the compound you use stop working then 5 amino would rise but if your not that lean i mean its kinda retarded

5 amino q would help you lose fat a little faster
The reason why you shouldn’t be using it is budget reward ratio
I mean when you will get really lean and you’ll have a little fat and now suddenly all the compound you use stop working then 5 amino would rise but if your not that lean i mean its kinda retarded
I get 10 grams (100× 100 mg doses), a time, I got mine tested for Chloride + purity (superior to Iodide). My source are the synthesizers, so get it at roughly 20% the price found at typical sites.

I will run x 3 to 4 cycles with 4 week breaks inbetween. Easily affordable with my source. I listen to "Hunter williams" for cycling

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 20/04/2008