has anyone tried permmaxxing

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

do not disturb
is it true that if you get a perm you fuck up your hair and can start losing hair because of the perm?

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
Dont do it tbh, all those kinds of things fuck your hair up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, SoyGune, Copeful and 2 others
look at this i guarantee you he gained irl SMV points and now girls will like him more

Attachments

• 3a11388a131e14359ba05ba813cc5f09.jpg
    3a11388a131e14359ba05ba813cc5f09.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 117
why would you want ugly ethnic hair?

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and MentalistKebab
I haven't but it seems legit. Most slayers in my hs have this haircut ethnic of not, but of course remember there's no haircut for your height/race/face

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
Dont do it or you will @larsanova69 maxx

Doesnt work if you dont have the looks
oh how did you come up with this mindbreaking discovery, you should get an oscar for this ground breaking statement

oh how did you come up with this mindbreaking discovery, you should get an oscar for this ground breaking statement
H20 i know, nonetheless, it will kill your hair dont do it

You are litteraly putting chemicals on your hair that dry out and damage the follicle
Also Water that if you are gl that hair doesnt matter so why go for perm in the first place

Also Water that if you are gl that hair doesnt matter so why go for perm in the first place
''hair doesnt matter'' if you are fucking jeremy meeks it doesnt but for rest 99% it fucking does, lurk more instead of saying usless dumb shit

No i dont like dick up my ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145
''hair doesnt matter'' if you are fucking jeremy meeks it doesnt but for rest 99% it fucking does, lurk more instead of saying usless dumb shit
Haircut doesnt matter unless you go for gayfade, Quality and Length however does

If someone has a perm where I live they're labeled as a faggot

• +1
Reactions: JustAFewMM
In conclusion, perming does indeed damage your hair, if you think its worth it and it raises your rate do it but u might end up like twin salvador

If you don't have naturally curly hair, it can either be a failo or massive halo. People with naturally curly long hair mog tf out of you though