Has anyone tried to recreate the eye lightening drops from lighteyez?

W

Willum Peturus

Bronze
Specifically this one, their strongest one: https://www.lighteyez.com/store/p118/change_eye_color_in_four_months.html
I know ElBastardo made a guide on this, but he used some different ingredients. Lighteyez uses all sorts of plant extracts, while ElBastardo uses things like Vit C and glutathione. They both use DMSO though.

So has anyone tried to replicate the Lighteyez solution with their listed ingredients and used it succesfully or not?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Dicktator and BrahminBoss
Specifically this one, their strongest one: https://www.lighteyez.com/store/p118/change_eye_color_in_four_months.html
I know ElBastardo made a guide on this, but he used some different ingredients. Lighteyez uses all sorts of plant extracts, while ElBastardo uses things like Vit C and glutathione. They both use DMSO though.

So has anyone tried to replicate the Lighteyez solution with their listed ingredients and used it succesfully or not?
just get contacts

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss and wsada
just get contacts
I prefer a permanent change, I would rather put in that shit into my eyes for half a year and get green eyes which I wake up with rather than having to put in those lenses every morning for the rest of my life. And I have to take them off when sleeping

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Dicktator and Angutoid
I have been using MSM, honey, and licorice extract, no change so far. I bought Brighlette, but I realized they changed the formula recently. Instead of glycerin it has butylene glycol or something like that, so I do not want to use it.

• +1
Reactions: Patriot
I have been using MSM, honey, and licorice extract, no change so far. I bought Brighlette, but I realized they changed the formula recently. Instead of glycerin it has butylene glycol or something like that, so I do not want to use it.
For how long? I believe getting a few % dmso might be beneficial since it is a much more powerful solvent

I prefer a permanent change, I would rather put in that shit into my eyes for half a year and get green eyes which I wake up with rather than having to put in those lenses every morning for the rest of my life. And I have to take them off when sleeping
I think it’s “semi permanent” as in your eyes slowly change back in a few years

Well worth it if it works, planning on getting some myself

• +1
Reactions: coomahboomah
I think it’s “semi permanent” as in your eyes slowly change back in a few years

Well worth it if it works, planning on getting some myself
theres a guy in my school with light green-blue eyes and his friends keep making jokes saying 'wow your eyes are so beautiful', because girls tell him that all the time
aside from eye coloring his eye area isnt all too special, above average sure but not super impressive or whatever

theres a guy in my school with light green-blue eyes and his friends keep making jokes saying 'wow your eyes are so beautiful', because girls tell him that all the time
aside from eye coloring his eye area isnt all too special, above average sure but not super impressive or whatever
Having nice colored eyes is a huge halo. Honestly if you’re ethnic like me your first step is to get colored eyes and lighter skin

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Having nice colored eyes is a huge halo. Honestly if you’re ethnic like me your first step is to get colored eyes and lighter skin
yeah i think for ethnics it's a bigger halo than whites

yeah i think for ethnics it's a bigger halo than whites
Only problem is explaining it to ppl

How are you going to larp to people and tell them your eyes naturally changed over the course of a few months

• +1
Reactions: coomahboomah
I think @Blackgymmax is making them himself

Only problem is explaining it to ppl

How are you going to larp to people and tell them your eyes naturally changed over the course of a few months
just say you don't know the cause either

For how long? I believe getting a few % dmso might be beneficial since it is a much more powerful solvent
A few months. Isn't DMSO harmful to eyes? I've heard that somewhere

A few months. Isn't DMSO harmful to eyes? I've heard that somewhere
where did you hear it? it's not harmful to eyes as far as i know

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
i might, but how the fuck do i explain to my parents why i have blue or green eyes jf

Get contacts instead of blindness my nigga

Dont fix something that aint broken

• Ugh..
Reactions: Dicktator

Attachments

• IMG_2197.jpeg
    IMG_2197.jpeg
    164.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2198.jpeg
    IMG_2198.jpeg
    98.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Patriot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49163
Issue is ur eyes contain a lot more melanin than your skin does. Thats why just applying shit like vitamin c will not really do anything. (I barely even notice a difference in my skin when i use vitamin c jfl). And ur eyes are delicate so its not like you can just lather on a bunch of lighteners to make it lighter as you could damage them or go blind. Atleast skin if you damage it, it will replace itself within the next couple months.

The dilenma is you need a lot of melanjn inhibitation fkr lighter eyes. But using too much products for melanin inhibitation could damage your eyes

Issue is ur eyes contain a lot more melanin than your skin does. Thats why just applying shit like vitamin c will not really do anything. (I barely even notice a difference in my skin when i use vitamin c jfl). And ur eyes are delicate so its not like you can just lather on a bunch of lighteners to make it lighter as you could damage them or go blind. Atleast skin if you damage it, it will replace itself within the next couple months.

The dilenma is you need a lot of melanjn inhibitation fkr lighter eyes. But using too much products for melanin inhibitation could damage your eyes
Yes, even more potent skin lighteners can take months to show any results, with eyes it's even longer. I have been trying to get rid of hyperpigmentation on my face for years with tons of different ingredients, and although it's lighter, it is still there. Someone has to try using lightening drops in the eyes for many months or maybe even years to see if they do anything. Most people aren't that patient.

Yes, even more potent skin lighteners can take months to show any results, with eyes it's even longer. I have been trying to get rid of hyperpigmentation on my face for years with tons of different ingredients, and although it's lighter, it is still there. Someone has to try using lightening drops in the eyes for many months or maybe even years to see if they do anything. Most people aren't that patient.
not to mention the ingredients in most eye lighteners are sketchy and untested

Just wear contacts.
Correct me if im wrong but pretty sure there was a big health concern with that company

not to mention the ingredients in most eye lighteners are sketchy and untested
That's true. Tbh I am willing to try different things as long as it's not straight up bleach.

Just wear contacts.
Correct me if im wrong but pretty sure there was a big health concern with that company
contacts is cope. thats like saying just wear makeup bro. Nobody wants to constantly get up every day and apply something to their face to look good. We want permanent/semi permanent results. Also colored contacts can damage your eyes probably even more than this bullshit they sell on lighteyez. Just apply something that can scratch and cause infections to your eyes daily theory bro!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49163