Has anyone tried towel pulling?

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
Has anyone had results using the towel face pulling method, where you bite using your molars and use your arms force to push the towel away (to emulate forward force on the maxilla) at an upwards angle (for upwards growth)? When I do it I can feel my maxilla making popping and cracking sensations and my cheekbones are noticeable more pronounced right after doing it. What if you stand on a towel while biting and pushing the towel away if that makes sense, that would be immense force exerted on the maxilla. Either way, I'm using my fucking triceps full power to pull my maxilla, if I do this every 1 hour, surely, right? After like 1 year right? Has anyone tried?
Thanks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: neckcheck, Carolus, Britishlooksmaxxer and 1 other person
You'll probably get horse theeth before you move your bones. Could work though.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 13021 and 5 others
Say goodbye to teeth, retard

• +1
Reactions: 000 and hairyballscel
What do you say to thumbpullers then, its the exact same thing except thumbs
I know, it's horrible, a lot of autists on here are gonna pull their teeth out lmao Just save up for a proper orthodontist-supplied facemask bros

• +1
Reactions: ussshaikh, 000 and Deleted member 5385
Has anyone had results using the towel face pulling method, where you bite using your molars and use your arms force to push the towel away (to emulate forward force on the maxilla) at an upwards angle (for upwards growth)? When I do it I can feel my maxilla making popping and cracking sensations and my cheekbones are noticeable more pronounced right after doing it. What if you stand on a towel while biting and pushing the towel away if that makes sense, that would be immense force exerted on the maxilla. Either way, I'm using my fucking triceps full power to pull my maxilla, if I do this every 1 hour, surely, right? After like 1 year right? Has anyone tried?
Thanks.
use face pulling bow instead + appliance. Why cope with a towel jfl