Has anyone tried WooPlus?

Corleone

Corleone

- Consigliere -
It is supposedly a dating app specifically for fat women seeking chubchasers. App Store reviews seem good too.

@Canwefixit @nofap @Chinacurry @SecularIslamist

• Ugh..
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Manletmachine
99% of the userbase is jamaicans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta, flippasav, micropp and 3 others
This shows women can’t lose no matter what, overly obese women get a dating app catered to them jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta, Lookologist003, Gonthar and 2 others
This shows women can’t lose no matter what, overly obese women get a dating app catered to them jfl
fr, imagine incelove, dating up for women to find they incel partner.

JFL AT THIS WORLD

• +1
Reactions: murdah
facts, and if you thought these fatsos were looking for over-weight men on there you'd be deeply mistaken.

Compare the physique of this guy vs the fat girl they are advertising with:

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003
Garbage app it’s 99% men. Every time I see a fat girl outside she’s with her fat boyfriend and I can obviously tell she didn’t meet him from any of these apps

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
No, there is an app for fat guys too...
BLnjw0NCcAErjuR

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone, Lookologist003, Kazey and 1 other person
Imagine, incels sat at their computer desk making this app to allow fat women more validation and easier sex with better looking men. If you think about it, all the women on this app would be lower order than the thin and healthy women on Tinder, so it's like normalizing their value and making it so that they can get the best looking chubby chasers on that app.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
facts, and if you thought these fatsos were looking for over-weight men on there you'd be deeply mistaken.

Compare the physique of this guy vs the fat girl they are advertising with:

The advertisers subconsciously know that the lean guy and landwhale have equal SMV. In fact, I'm wrong. This lean guy's midface is too long. His midface needs to go on a diet to be pleasing to the landwhale while they are on their dinner date at PizzaHut.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and murdah
tumblr_nzizz3D1rU1uopo12o1_250.gif

• JFL
Are you serious or trolololol? :feelskek:

• JFL
It’s a shit app with barley any active users and 99% of users are male so those whales egos are even more inflated.

I’ve been rejected and encountered some off the ugliest bbw ive ever seen on it

• +1