Tanned skin has no impact on attractiveness

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
I don't understand what started the cope that a tan makes fair skinned men look more attractive. In the minds of females, it changes nothing unless you tan to specifically change your phenotype. Women would not reject a good looking white skinned man they would otherwise find attractive if he was untanned lol.

"Tanned chad will slay more than an untanned chad" uh huh, sure. Where's the dating app experiment to prove this, given the same face, the tanned one will slay more than the untanned one?

It's just a cultural practice for whites to tan, it doesn't really have anything to do with attractiveness.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, 5'7 zoomer, thebuffdon690 and 10 others
Lots of incorrect claims here

White men and White women prefer tanned skin.

Nothing to do with femininity ot masculinity cos both of them like it.

And it does increase attractiveness to whites, by quite a lot, its just a fact.

Haven't u ever heard a white girl say "tall dark handsome"

However all non-whites prefer white skin. Both on men and women.

Ethnic womens type is "tall, white (skin), handsome

Please dont put any cope darwinian autism with it like muh it's cos it's associated with class.

No it just turns them on more.

Why is it so hard for people to understand this basic shit?

I need to make a thread and botb it so people stop fucking asking

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Karstossos, boss8055, NationalWarrior and 18 others
I'm better looking when pale tbh.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and SidharthTheSlayer
in a world where most people spend most of their days indoors being tan is a sign of activity and health. i agree that its a cultural thing for sure

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja, Thebbcmaxxer, hiwasuwor and 1 other person
in a world where most people spend most of their days indoors being tan is a sign of activity and health. i agree that its a cultural thing for sure
Oh god stop putting bullshit reasons with it.

People can be turned on by something without u having to say its a muh sign of being outside

It simply just turns them on

Stop making up bullshit reasons why and thinking ur smart cos of it

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff, smallman, SexDefender and 1 other person
I can understand if they say it's because it gives one a healthier appearance (even tho the mere fact that ethnics, who cant visibly tan exist kinda takes away from that) but i lol when they say "ITS BECAUSE ITS MOAR MASCULINE BRO!"

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: smallman, SidharthTheSlayer and xegigi
Oh god stop putting bullshit reasons with it.

People can be turned on by something without u having to say its a muh sign of being outside

It simply just turns them on

Stop making up bullshit reasons why and thinking ur smart cos of it
so you think all features that are more attractive than others just are that way for no reason whatsoever then?

okay then.

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and hallo
I don't understand what started the cope that a tan makes fair skinned men look more attractive. In the minds of females, it changes nothing unless you tan to specifically change your phenotype. Women would not reject a good looking white skinned man they would otherwise find attractive if he was untanned lol.

"Tanned chad will slay more than an untanned chad" uh huh, sure. Where's the dating app experiment to prove this, given the same face, the tanned one will slay more than the untanned one?

It's just a cultural practice for whites to tan, it doesn't really have anything to do with attractiveness.
In objective attractiveness, you're correct (with exceptions)

But culturally it plays a role similar to status. For asians white is important, for pale countries tan is important.

Now tan/white skin combined with a certain pheno or other colouring (hair and eye) can give a unique look that ascends a face. Adriana Lima is the perfect example of this

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
so you think all features that are more attractive than others just are that way for no reason whatsoever then?

okay then.
ok maybe theres a reason but every one ive seen so far is easily debunked by the fact people are trying to become whiter

ok maybe theres a reason but every one ive seen so far is easily debunked by the fact people are trying to become whiter
cope lol only self-hating deathniks gaf about becoming whiter, a light tan is ideal if you're white with good undertones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65208

And yet there’s been zero evidence that a tan will actually improve your attractiveness to whites… not a single experiment proved that a Chad with a tan mogs a Chad without a tan. Some fact that is…

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
Tanning = high vitamin D levels for whites = healthier = more attractive.

It is simply a correlation that tanned whites look better because they are generally healthier than untanned whites who are inside gaming all day long. Its that simple lol

• +1
Reactions: NationalWarrior and xegigi
I can understand if they say it's because it gives one a healthier appearance (even tho the mere fact that ethnics, who cant visibly tan exist kinda takes away from that) but i lol when they say "ITS BECAUSE ITS MOAR MASCULINE BRO!"
Eh it kinda is more masculine

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
This is so cope tbh. Especially if you have light eyes tan skin makes them stand out much more. The most attention I get from girls is when they think I’m Italian from MT2 maxxing lmao

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, NationalWarrior, nofap and 1 other person
you're curry, you will look extra ethnic if you tan. I'm guessing that's the reason behind this shit thread.

Most white people, especially NW euros, look ghastly pale without a tan. It's actually very off putting and concerning seeing a white person with sickly white skin from lack of touching grass.

I'm sure there's been scientific evidence posted about tanning being more attractive, which is much more credible than any "tinder experiment"

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, NationalWarrior and smallman
you're curry, you will look extra ethnic if you tan. I'm guessing that's the reason behind this shit thread.

Most white people, especially NW euros, look ghastly pale without a tan. It's actually very off putting and concerning seeing a white person with sickly white skin from lack of touching grass.

I'm sure there's been scientific evidence posted about tanning being more attractive, which is much more credible than any "tinder experiment"
Most Northern Europeans do NOT look ghastly pale without a tan lol, that's a result of having a specifically shit phenotype like some British Islander one. Not all of them look like that. They look normal, and they're probably already slightly tanned to begin with as many Northern Europeans are actually prone to tanning well in the first place. There has never been an instance where tanning made any significant change to your SMV unless you are trying to change your phenotype like this man:
This is so cope tbh. Especially if you have light eyes tan skin makes them stand out much more. The most attention I get from girls is when they think I’m Italian from MT2 maxxing lmao
Which validates the point I was making. Muh scientific studies, a tan will never be the difference between getting laid or getting no pussy, and getting a natural looking tan is unsafe and a looksmin unless you inject bullshit into yourself...

Women in general don’t like tanned/brown skinned bc they are more likely to like what other women like.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
You forgot one thing, a tan accentuates your muscle visibility and hides facial blemishes & redness. Both of which are a problem for pale people (like me).

That's why even bodybuilders apply fake tan before a competition; No matter how hard you work out, a guy much smaller than you with higher body fat than you is going to look better and more ripped tanned than you will with pale skin.

A tan also improves facial coloring.
If you don't want to suntan (which is completely fine) there are self tanning drops that achieve the same effect in 2 hours.

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, NationalWarrior and lebronjames23
I don’t even have light eyes and look way better with a tan
As does everyone else that’s pale or European
He has 0 clue what he’s talking about

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
I don’t even have light eyes and look way better with a tan
As does everyone else that’s pale or European
He has 0 clue what he’s talking about
Legit bro. Most guys who i know who are tanned and at least decent looking do well with women tbh, its also a such a halo, whenver i get pics with my white friends i end up standing out a lot more just based off colouring alone

• +1
Reactions: nofap
And yet there’s been zero evidence that a tan will actually improve your attractiveness to whites… not a single experiment proved that a Chad with a tan mogs a Chad without a tan. Some fact that is…
There's many studies proving tan increases attractiveness in the west. Just Google it...

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Lots of incorrect claims here

Haven't u ever heard a white girl say "tall dark handsome"

However all non-whites prefer white skin. Both on men and women.

Ethnic womens type is "tall, white (skin), handsome

Please dont put any cope darwinian autism with it like muh it's cos it's associated with class.

No it just turns them on more.

Why is it so hard for people to understand this basic shit?

I need to make a thread and botb it so people stop fucking asking
they want tall dark and hansome (tan) white poeple not shitskins (delisola, gandy, delon: tan white ppl)

• +1
Reactions: JoeKeys9 and nofap
true, most girls get fake tan to change their phenotype (usually from white --> golden blond)

they want tall dark and hansome (tan) white poeple not shitskins (delisola, gandy, delon: tan white ppl)
Why not ethnics? They can be the same

Why not ethnics? They can be the same
a goodliking guy is a goodlooking guy, some are better than others but still. they cannot be the same. If u mean any ethnic from asia then no they are not at all the same.

No, thats what you believe. A fact needs undeniable proof backing it up to be a fact.

No, thats what you believe. A fact needs undeniable proof backing it up to be a fact.
There's literally studies proving tanned skin is more attractive to white people. Just Google it. It's fucking obvious anyways

What a shit thread lol. Imagine being dirty blond + blue eyes + tanned, you just look normal without tan and amazing with it.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Tanning is shitndian cope