Has anyone used Hgh peptides for Jaw growth?

C

ChanceAtChad

Iron
Is this a valid strategy for a teenager? Has anyone here done it?

it is legit for teenagers.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17090153
In the untreated group, the anterior cranial base, total facial height, maxillary length, mandibular total length, mandibular body length, and ramus height were smaller than the standard values. In comparison with the untreated group, the long-term therapy group had a significantly larger upper facial height (P < .05), maxillary length (P < .01), and ramus height (P < .01) measurements.
The dope thing is that it grows the maxilla too.

im currently on mk677 and cjc DAC and mk-2866. Didn't see results yet because I started last month.
you need to perserverance for a year and two while mewing to see results .

im currently on mk677 and cjc DAC and mk-2866. Didn't see results yet because I started last month.
Thanks for the response bro, what source did you get it from? I am leaning towards Cjc-1295 No Dac along with Hexarelin. I just need a legit source

Thanks for the response bro, what source did you get it from? I am leaning towards Cjc-1295 No Dac along with Hexarelin. I just need a legit source
It has been a long search my man. And there is no way to know if a source is legit or not just from "feeling it bro". you either got to do blood tests(very inaccurate), or better send some vials for HPLC testing. Even then you don't know about the impurities in the vials.

That being said. I can pm you my sources, if you want.

It has been a long search my man. And there is no way to know if a source is legit or not just from "feeling it bro". you either got to do blood tests(very inaccurate), or better send some vials for HPLC testing. Even then you don't know about the impurities in the vials.

That being said. I can pm you my sources, if you want.
Yeah man I would appreciate that. I need some big time help.

How long are you staying on the mk-2866 and how old are you?
18. im planning to cycle 6 weeks on and 4 weeks off for a year. i am also taking letrozole. i paused for the time being but i am taking 20mg every day.

18. im planning to cycle 6 weeks on and 4 weeks off for a year. i am also taking letrozole. i paused for the time being but i am taking 20mg every day.
Get bloodwork, 6 weeks on and 4 weeks off will most likely fuck up your testosterone levels over time. Also if I were you id use tiny doses of a milder ai like aromasin. I'm guessing you feel like shit on the letrozole?

Get bloodwork, 6 weeks on and 4 weeks off will most likely fuck up your testosterone levels over time. Also if I were you id use tiny doses of a milder ai like aromasin. I'm guessing you feel like shit on the letrozole?
I'll do bloodwork whenever I can.
yeah letrozole will make you feel like shit, but increases bone remodelling more than any other AI.

Wont do shit unless you have growth hormone deficiency. Normal teens have sky high gh. The good news is that peptides and ghrps like mk677 work best when the natural level is already high.

Wont do shit unless you have growth hormone deficiency. Normal teens have sky high gh. The good news is that peptides and ghrps like mk677 work best when the natural level is already high.
cjc DAC multiplies you GH levels by up to 10x.
body builders who have done blood work can verify.
and here is a study on healthy subjects.
https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/91/3/799/2843281
Context: Therapeutic use of GHRH to enhance GH secretion is limited by its short duration of action.
Objective: The objective of this study was to examine the pharmacokinetic profile, pharmacodynamic effects, and safety of CJC-1295, a long-acting GHRH analog.
Design: The study design was two randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind, ascending dose trials with durations of 28 and 49 d.
Setting: The study was performed at two investigational sites.
Participants: Healthy subjects, ages 21–61 yr, were studied.
Interventions: CJC-1295 or placebo was administered sc in one of four ascending single doses in the first study and in two or three weekly or biweekly doses in the second study.
Main Outcome Measures: The main outcome measures were peak concentrations and area under the curve of GH and IGF-I; standard pharmacokinetic parameters were used for CJC-1295.
Results: After a single injection of CJC-1295, there were dose-dependent increases in mean plasma GH concentrations by 2- to 10-fold for 6 d or more and in mean plasma IGF-I concentrations by 1.5- to 3-fold for 9–11 d. The estimated half-life of CJC-1295 was 5.8–8.1 d. After multiple CJC-1295 doses, mean IGF-I levels remained above baseline for up to 28 d. No serious adverse reactions were reported.
Conclusions: Subcutaneous administration of CJC-1295 resulted in sustained, dose-dependent increases in GH and IGF-I levels in healthy adults and was safe and relatively well tolerated, particularly at doses of 30 or 60 μg/kg. There was evidence of a cumulative effect after multiple doses. These data support the potential utility of CJC-1295 as a therapeutic agent.

How do I get this?

Can taking real HGH boost my jaw if I take 5IU everyday from the age of 18?
I would guess ya from this paper.
but dont get your hopes too high.
I'm a part of the community and the bloodwork has always shown gh in range. Igf1 is what matters to bodybuilders.

You could even add huperzine A, egcg and alpha gpc to further endogenous gh. I still doubt youd grow.
it works i guess...
i try my best to give accurate information tbh.