Has my eye area changed any?

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
I think that oral posture does have an affect on eye area and I need opinions if my eyes have changed even a little bit

please look in depth and analyze any minute changes, obviously it isn’t going to change dramatically

pic taken in exact same angle and lighting, I got a tan and I’m steamed out of a shower that’s why it looks redder
1096C46B 4543 4734 B2F3 1201CD5484BF

BE5CBE4A A7B5 4D41 BF24 76D7C7C36928

my UEE improves from bone smashing browridge, but I don’t think that is related to actual eye changes, I think the lower eyelid curve may of decreased a little bit, as well as the upper curve decreasing but a VERY small amount, but I can’t tell for sure, opinions needed please

pics were taken 1 year apart in a dark room with flash against a wall, no squinting obv

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
probably puberty

I mean I’m 17 and haven’t grown in over 10 months, I doubt it
Do you notice anything in the curvature?
yes i do

• +1
Reactions: retard
infraorbital came forward good job

• +1
do you hardmew? in 10 months you will change alot if you are doing it right and 24/7

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
do you hardmew? in 10 months you will change alot if you are doing it right and 24/7
no I didn’t even start correctly mewing for about 8 months even though I had thought I was doing it right, only mostly
about 1 year total and no hard mewing

• +1
Reactions: poonkiller9000
no I didn’t even start correctly mewing for about 8 months even though I had thought I was doing it right, only mostly
about 1 year total and no hard mewing
get on it bro.

Oli
I think that oral posture does have an affect on eye area and I need opinions if my eyes have changed even a little bit

please look in depth and analyze any minute changes, obviously it isn’t going to change dramatically

pic taken in exact same angle and lighting, I got a tan and I’m steamed out of a shower that’s why it looks redder
View attachment 191565
View attachment 191564
my UEE improves from bone smashing browridge, but I don’t think that is related to actual eye changes, I think the lower eyelid curve may of decreased a little bit, as well as the upper curve decreasing but a VERY small amount, but I can’t tell for sure, opinions needed please

pics were taken 1 year apart in a dark room with flash against a wall, no squinting obv
oily ass nigga

can someone else state their opinion, @Alarico8 im also curious on your view after that mewing thread