Has someone made a guide on how to reverse PERCIEVED visual aging or age slower? Looks wise

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
There are anti aging stuff here but it’s longevity which doesn’t equal looking young.

I look 14 but not a minor but my biological longevity is probably really bad and I’m probably not going to look like this older I get

Aging happens bone deep, fat pad deep and skin/ collagen, hair deep so how do you reverse all of that or stop aging these.

What peptides, supplements, procedures teach me how tell me everything

I already do water stuff like exercise specifically HIIT which has anti aging benefits

Just be healthy and dont stay in the sun too much ecpescially if your pheno doesnt suit where you live

Drop the HIIT, it'sstressful and aging. High intensity cardio causes heart diseases and arterial calcification due to the increased blood pressure and shearing forces.
Any cardio should be low heart rate low impact like walking or light jogging.

Anyways:

-high protein low carb (this combination will lower insulin and consequently IGF-1 which is optimal for aging. You can just increase calories with fat to increase IGF-1 despite this though, never eat carbs)
-sunscreen daily, every time you are even near a window.
-tazorac 0.1% nightly
-sleep without an alarm. If you need an alarm to wake up, you are not sleeping enough.
-stress free lifestyle, avoid all sports

• +1
Reactions: Always Stay You
Because I might never look like that forever. Preventative is better than doing nothing, getting hit by the truck then trying to go back in time but you can’t
IMG 0241
U don’t wanna look like this bhai :lul: