Has there ever been a black pilled female on any of our coping forums?

W

WelcumToTheRealWorld

Lowest T levels on this site (345 ng/dl)
Srs I've seen ONE FEMALE. And that was some latina on lookism.net that was looking for ways to looksmax. Didn't even seem like she knew what the forum was about. Other than that I've not encountered any others. Stories?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I have met a blackpilled dutch girl and my oneitis was pretty blackpilled too.

• +1
Reactions: sayi and Deleted member 6401
I get female energy from some of the fonts here, probably just female larpers.:feelshehe:

• +1
all females are "blackpilled" but they just choose to hide it for virtue signaling points

• +1
Why would women post here? Would it help them get with good looking men? Notice how women like watching makeup artists? Women have one goal in life; have chads kids

• +1
all females are "blackpilled" but they just choose to hide it for virtue signaling points
requirement for blackpill is understanding. foids lack understanding so they can never be blackpilled. they simply act upon impulses and do not introspect or have self awareness about their actions. they are perpetrators of actions through which blackpill reality is manifest, but they themselves do not have conscious awareness of what's going on. i would go as far to claim that to be blackpilled requires a level of autism, sentience, and iq that 99.99% of females will never possess.

Srs I've seen ONE FEMALE. And that was some latina on lookism.net that was looking for ways to looksmax. Didn't even seem like she knew what the forum was about. Other than that I've not encountered any others. Stories?
Do u know any female forums for rating?