Has there ever been a case of orbital box osteonomy done on non deformed patients...

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
For cosmetic purposes? My bad IPD is 1 of the few things that hold me back

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift and Deleted member 7866
Let's see a photo of your eyes.

OBO is meme in 99% cases, it's good for deformed patients who suffer from abnormally high IPD.

For most people who have narrow/long faces it will be just wastage of money, not to mention that there might be aesthetic outcomes.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift, Warlow, PrisonMike and 4 others
OBO is meme in 99% cases, it's good for deformed patients who suffer from abnormally high IPD.

For most people who have narrow/long faces it will be just wastage of money, not to mention that there might be aesthetic outcomes.
Facts

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
For cosmetic purposes? My bad IPD is 1 of the few things that hold me back
It won’t happen. U won’t get it. Too risky and expensive

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Taylorswift, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person

My face isn't noticeably long its just narrow and my bad ipd makes it look worse

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
My face isn't noticeably long its just narrow and my bad ipd makes it look worse
Then work on facial width. Unless you have comically close set wide-PFL eyes then there is no need to perform OBO. In most cases it would look comically because most people have proportionate PFL and performing OBO would end up in wide set small eyes which look pretty bad

in most cases its PFL which is problem and causes low IPD. As i said you should aim in face widening which is cheaper, safer and more effective. just check out Rob Lowe or Ian Somerhalder, both are example of narrow IPD and PFL which cause long midface but both have high facial width which mask their midfaces and both are 7psl in motion during their prime.

• +1
Reactions: wagbox and Deleted member 685
Dr. Sinn offered orbital rim advancement for around 4 mm of extra IPD to Lazlo(iirc) from jawsurgeryforums (you'd have to fly to the US for it). It's a different procedure though. Orb also said he had found a doctor in Europe who was willing to perform boxost on him secretively for a high price.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Dr. Sinn offered orbital rim advancement for around 4 mm of extra IPD to Lazlo(iirc) from jawsurgeryforums (you'd have to fly to the US for it). It's a different procedure though. Orb also said he had found a doctor in Europe who was willing to perform boxost on him secretively for a high price.
That orbital Rims advancement also increase PFL?
ALSO lol at Orb to get OBO with his eyes

Orb also said he had found a doctor in Europe who was willing to perform boxost on him secretively for a high price.
JFL why did orb want to get box osetomy? JFL that surgery is a major looksmin, they saw apart your entire skull you think thats gonna heal perfectly? lmao